Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:26:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On divorce/annulment watch aka how to copy Diana's divorce from Prince Charles  (Read 1013 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

« on: March 18, 2017, 05:04:18 am »

Come on folks, you know she and Ma Medd have plotted and planned what to do when not if PW throws her out. They know it's coming, they always have. So, what would these two bird-brains do but study up on the Diana Divorce and do their trashy version of it. Let's us make a list of Diana's deeds at the time of her divorce so we can tick them off when KM does them. I'll start:
01) Diana's little black dress
02) The controversial Panorama interview
03) The tell-all book with Andrew Morton which she denied than admitted to

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:08:14 am by deGuernsey » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 05:15:18 am »

^ I can't see bland as white bread Kate doing anything as controversial as a tell-all interview if she and Willie split. For one thing, she ums and ers like crazy, is as wooden as hell, and doesn't have one tenth of the love and support of the people of Britain that Diana possessed. However, although I don't think there will ever be a divorce between her and Will I can imagine her attempting to take him to the cleaners in any divorce settlement if William wanted to marry again.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 08:28:01 am »

Trouble is Ma Midd has so much 'insurance' to keep Willy in check it wouldn't be easy to divorce.
The courtiers of yesteryear would have stopped her in her tracks but the Lily livered yes men of today just watched it happen.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:46:00 am »

The problem is that HM doesn't let the courtiers do their dirty work unleashed and she is oddly determined to protect William from himself. The courtiers would have done a lot worse to Kate if HM could simply let them do their job to protect the monarchy.

^ I can't see bland as white bread Kate doing anything as controversial as a tell-all interview if she and Willie split. For one thing, she ums and ers like crazy, is as wooden as hell, and doesn't have one tenth of the love and support of the people of Britain that Diana possessed. However, although I don't think there will ever be a divorce between her and Will I can imagine her attempting to take him to the cleaners in any divorce settlement if William wanted to marry again.

Kate isn't bland or a bread and butter type and she won't be able to clean William out. She has no leverage and no way of victimizing herself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 10:11:54 am »

Personally, I don´t see how the rf can continue with her in the long term. This debacle gets worse all the time, there is not even one step forward and two back, there is just nothing given in return, other than dragging the rf further and further down.  They can get rid of her, and I doubt she would get anything more in a divorce settlement than Diana  -  the people loved Diana, she got married before she got a chance to form a real career to maintain herself, she was a warm hearted person.  Loads of imperfections I am sure, and did not always act as she should, but compare anything she did to council cath and Diana was perfection personnified. Be very surprised if a prenup, and in the situations council caro has created, she has shot herself in the foot big time re pay out and maintenance.  With the amount of money the rf have any payout would be a very minute drop in the ocean. Six years of this, and it has gone downhill from the day of the nuptials, and continues to go downhill.  The public are no longer fooled, only the old sugars and the people who are paid to try and refute what is going on, but the time has long gone for the facade to be kept up, no need because the public are not blind, they can see what is going on, and the more the rf try to dupe them with lies and smoke screens, the more irritated they get.  We are being played for fools by a family of fakes.  And people know that, are very well aware of it.  Even the grinning and gurning yesterday many saw through.  The photo where she though she was out off camera, she was miserable as sin.  Her body language not goo, and those fake gooey eyed looking at bill medd efforts, shame it does not reach her eyes. There are many things you can camouflage, but some are impossible. Body language for those two is ice cold, and her eyes are dead.  As the saying goes  -  your eyes are the window to your soul  -  and very sadly her soul has died. 

I know many will disagree, and I know they did this to themselves, but we only have one life to live, and their misery together is so obvious, really, for their own sakes, they need to just go their own ways.  Why live a life of misery and unhappiness, it is so sad when people do that.  Look at how happy and relaxed bill medd is when council cath is not around, and she looks better when he is not around.  That reveals an awful lot about the state of their marriage.  All they can talk about on engagements is sprog I does that, sprog I is naughty, sprog II can ride a horse, blah blah blah, all tommy rot and an insult to our intelligence.  Makes me wonder what they would talk about if the sprogs were not there  -  Lupo the dog and how he barks too much, or poops too much. Seriously, leaving everything else out of the equation, I feel that they would live much happier lives apart, so why live in this misery, utter stupidity is my opinion on this.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 02:10:02 pm »

C and D started blaming each other's entourage and now we have this: Wimpo's dirty scoundrel toff friends are entirely to blame for Wimpo's cavorting with topless models.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4325436/The-trio-tearaway-toffs-leading-Wills-astray.html
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 02:15:46 pm »

Trouble is Ma Midd has so much 'insurance' to keep Willy in check it wouldn't be easy to divorce.
The courtiers of yesteryear would have stopped her in her tracks but the Lily livered yes men of today just watched it happen.

I have a feeling whatever insurance Ma has isn't nearly as damaging as the 16+ years of dirt the Firm has neatly tucked in that dossier.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 04:40:39 pm »

And it has taken a week to produce that article?  Wonder what might be in the Sunday papers, they seem to be trying to do some damage limitation here.  I see a false photo of the ugly duo, no doubt a juggers attempt to make them look "in lurve..." by the Eiffel Tower.  Too little too late.  Juggers never gets the memo does he, he just makes matters worse all the time.

Saw one comment, it said something alongs the lines of what a laugh, this week we have royal pr trying to make us think they are all lovey dovey, this time last week he was having lunch with blonde beauties and having a ball.  About sums it up.  I notice still no spouting off about his privacy in Verbier.

If council caro thinks she holds the ace card, she is in for a big surprise.  I feel quite sure that everything thing they have done, every move they have made, has been noted and filed  -  we have pa medd "duty free" trips to Europe and back, fest snorting, and pimping young girls.  A lot of mud between those two for a start.  And that is before anything else.  Bet they have been watched like hawks, and they have no idea it has happened.  The kind of people turning up what they do know how to blend in and do the  job, and they probably still don´t even know the rf have a big dossier on them.

Well juggers, major fail for me sticking those two by the Eiffel Tower, it did not touch hearts when they stood in front of the Tajmahal, so why bother with the Eiffel Tower.  As for the mate of bill medd, bet they are very happy to read they are dirty scoundrel friend and leading bill medd astray  -  there is loyal friendhip for you, letting your allegedly good pals take the flak for you.  The more we find out about him the more we realise just how weak and lily livered bill medd is.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 04:42:54 pm »

^ That dossier has to be several boxes long by now. Excellent post, Gingerbread! thumbsup
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 05:11:11 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/18/16/3E67720300000578-4326466-image-a-185_1489853831709.jpg
 Carole making lovepotion for Wills
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 05:18:11 pm »

Yes, great piccie, and this one in front of the Eiffel Tower, they look like strangers trying to smile for the camera  easter-lol

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBylbs5.img?m=1&b=black&w=916&h=515&f=jpeg&q=60

Val
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 06:22:42 pm »

^
Does even more damage with those false smiles.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 06:35:05 pm »

The seeds are already being sown for her being by a supposedly wronged wife and a martyr, and with his friends that are against her. And that's just in the Mail. And all of a sudden she's stunning and beautifully turned out. Bloody odd all round. Almost like they've both been pulled down (especially over the last month or so) and now she's being raised up again, leaving him down there, taking the blame for it all. It's all happened very quickly. Makes you wonder what's happened and why she's seemingly getting a free pass. Make no bones about it, something is happening.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 07:06:13 pm »

I doubt anyone is going to buy the St. Kate of the Climbing Wisteria, Our Lady of the Eternal Wait spiel. History may be rewritten, but it cannot be changed, and I think the RF have tons of dirt on her and the shady Middletons to prevent her from walking away from this unscathed.
After the Queen passes, get your raincoats on.  It's going to hit the fan.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 07:17:45 pm »

If Kate goes after William, the RF will clamp down on her so bad she'll end up wishing she had never even gone to Marlborough; attacking William won't get her a huge settlement and she'll prove herself for the psychopath she is.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 07:22:16 pm »

^ I quite agree. They have loads of dirt on these dirty people plus they know the journos who know which side their bread is buttered on so most will join the BRF against the Medds. Plus all that has not been made public and I wonder how.much of that is known to PW and the BRF.... not all I bet.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 07:37:48 pm »

You know, I do think that William has had serious ongoing mental problems that the RF foolishly hid or ignored and frankly I believe that if the RF outed the fact that William was preyed on and taken advantage of (while admitting that they stupidly left him out to fend for himself) it would whip PR around like no other and the journalists (who MADE Kate and now have no goodwill for her) will crucify her in a way that will become fierce (for once).

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 07:43:38 pm »

They could say something as simple as Billy was still grieving over the loss of his mother and the Middletons gave him false hopes of a motherly figure in his life.

I haven't played since I stopped
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2017, 09:57:24 pm »

The seeds are already being sown for her being by a supposedly wronged wife and a martyr, and with his friends that are against her. And that's just in the Mail. And all of a sudden she's stunning and beautifully turned out. Bloody odd all round. Almost like they've both been pulled down (especially over the last month or so) and now she's being raised up again, leaving him down there, taking the blame for it all. It's all happened very quickly. Makes you wonder what's happened and why she's seemingly getting a free pass. Make no bones about it, something is happening.

Popcorn and wine is on me when that happens!  flower  thumbsup

Seriously, just wishing those who have done so much inexplicable damage and wrong to others be locked up in a room where they go at each other like cats in heat. Leave the rest of us out of it - let karma and their own implosion settle things. Neither one is going to come out of this smelling like roses. Quite frankly, they have always deserved each other.  bye
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2017, 10:19:45 pm »

She does this because she is addicted to chaos; even during the relationship, she was written about as always baiting William towards an argument. It's like a drug to her and she has to feed it even as she rips her life apart. She's like any kind of addict and her boozing all the time is a symptom of that. Usually at person would be placed in a mental ward, but instead she got a ring and a bigger platform on which to destroy other's lives as she self-destructs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: