Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 07:31:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Catherine will not take the throne next  (Read 2581 times)
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 09:31:47 pm »

^I hope she isn't daft enough to do that, although I wouldn't put it past her.

Tbh I kind of just assumed, judging by quite a few of the predictions that said so, that she wouldn't be Queen Consort and that she will have been divorced by then... It will be interesting to see what it is that stops her from taking the throne
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 09:44:29 pm »

I think Kate has the belief that the world owes her and so yes, I think she will think she has a right to run things herself. Clearly, the woman lacks boundaries and she thinks that just because she hung in for so many years, that she is entitled to having what she wants when she wants it. She has co-opted the role of being a born-to royal and it's clear she will not care about anything other than the status she shamelessly degraded herself for.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 01:07:01 pm »

^ Hideous, revolting woman.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 11:52:03 pm »

I see the only throne fitting for Kate as being a giant toilet, with some glitter stickers along the sides.....yep  easter-egg-basket
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2017, 12:26:01 am »

laugh @ glitter stickers!!!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2017, 08:43:47 am »

Another vulgar crotch flash whilst char was having her tantrum will be added to the collection showing what a totally unsuitable person she is for that role.
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2017, 12:32:21 pm »

I would be having a tantrum too if I were being hauled around by my so called "parents" just for PR purposes. And as far as that Good Bye Flash by The Spectacle, you know she just so got off on doing that. Couldn't resist now could she? Just had to do it. She wasn't called Kate Middlebum at school for nothing. Incessant flashing there. She is sick in the head and needs to be institutionalized not made queen of England. Ever. Queen of Nut Cases is more like it.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 01:58:00 pm »

The RF survived by maintaining a sense of mystery and respect.  There is no mystery about council Cath and her (totally unsuitable as a possible queen consort) obsessive flashing.  The whole world has seen every inch of her private parts.  She couldn't possibly ever take the throne.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2017, 02:13:44 pm »

Mystery, respect and waity are 3 words that should never be used on the same page let alone sentence
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 06:37:34 am »

I am sure that while mystery was out the door when she started mooning everyone and then there was the lingerie parade, what I believe she lost any chance at genuine respect when she idled about for ten years and she wasn't raised to face harsh truths about herself and people. She was too coddled and while being the doxy of a prince might get her respect in the gutter society where she was spawned, she was being observed by those in power the minute she was on his arm and she threw any shot at respect away once she refused to get a real career going that she would be able to stand on and go figure, she has dragged William through her endless messes. I don't believe she was anything other than trouble and she won't be taking any throne since the monarchy might end by the time Charles dies.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2017, 12:19:44 pm »

^ You are so correct KF. Council Cath is and was nothing but trouble as well as the rest of her low rent obvious lot.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 09:02:27 pm »

No matter how it is shown, there are a few hard truths she and her press puppies had better face:

1. No matter what, she will not be royal in her own right and she will not be secure or able to have anything in her own right for the rest of her life.
2. She will never be given the monumental respect that anyone else might get mainly since after all, she did not at all build anything in her life to stand on.
3. Her entire life is decided by William and Charles, who clearly dislike her more and more each day; let this be a lesson that if you rely on a man, you're stuck with his timeline and choices. She is experiencing for the first time in her life a male figure who is not a pushover and not coddling her anymore.
4. The only real mystery to the public are her largely obscure teen years and clearly she isn't able to hide anything from anyone at the top. She's clearly not someone who can hide anything and I do believe she should get it into her head that any coronation talk will be viewed as unfriendly.
5. Kate isn't going to be Queen Regnant, she will be Queen CONSORT and any attempt to take the throne will be viewed as an act of treason; any ideas of usurpation had better be weeded out of her head since she has too many enemies who are eager to end up throwing her out on her arse with nothing.

india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 09:46:18 pm »

^I like the visual of #5.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: