Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 07:53:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Catherine will not take the throne next  (Read 3071 times)
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« on: March 17, 2017, 09:19:11 pm »

Catherine will be the Queen Consort. However, not just yet.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0eXrDsZC9g

Really A Baron
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 09:26:47 pm »

"Catherine" will not reach the throne.  She will either be divorced or the monarchy will be abolished by then, I bet.

I haven't played since I stopped
Val
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:32:12 pm »

^

I am sure your are right and she is so totally unsuitable too.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:16:23 pm »

She can´t take the throne, only bill medd can take that, she is not a blood royal or an heir to the throne. She would only be queen because she is married to him.  She has no title in her own right, only what is provided for as the wife to an heir/king   If she was using the title Princess then it would in fact be Princess William, not council cath.

I too doubt she will make it, for many reasons. By the look of her she needs psychiatric help at the moment.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 10:27:36 pm »

I do think she has her ambition to run things.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 10:34:33 pm »

^She might have her ambitions, but she has no real power, other than over bill medd.  She can only do what he agrees with, TPTB will also be working behind the scenes, especially once HM is no longer around, and chucky can´t stand her or her family as we know.  She will probably end up in a psychiatric ward long before then by the look of her at the moment, she lookes like a demented parakeet in some of those photos at the Irish Guards today.  She looked totally out of her depth in Paris, her choice of clothes again is appalling, practically a flashing moment at the Irish Guards again today, appeared to have little beneath the coat.  Can we really see that as a queen consort, she sure is not suitable for the position at all.  Let us hope it never comes to that, a lot can happen between now and then.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 10:36:29 pm »

^ She can too take the throne!  The porcelain one!  laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 10:42:28 pm »

She has so many enemies and it's clear that she will one way or another be pulled down and she will end up back in Berkshire or Southall. Her sister Pippa will lose her husband after it's clear that Pippa can't make things happen for him and he gets tired of her family mooching. As for William, for some reason, I simply do not see him taking the throne as King and as for Harry, at the moment his future is oddly unclear to me.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 08:31:03 am »

^

The Monarchy will be long gone by then according to most.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 02:26:00 pm »

This family will have a big bullseye on it the second HM closes her eyes.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 02:32:36 pm »

Her family are such hideous people. Common, classless, tacky, obsessed with sex and their crotches, exposing their crotches, grasping, mean, ignorant and stupid.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 04:46:43 am »

This family will have a big bullseye on it the second HM closes her eyes.

Charles will be engaging in payback; there's a reason people sincerely think that Charles murdered Diana and it is not because he's a teddy bear. I am certain that since the Midds have cost the monarchy it's very existence, Charles will make them pay in spades for destroying his birthright.

Val
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 07:55:11 am »

^

So true as it will be impossible for the Monarchy to ever be thought of with affection or respect again after allowing the low rent Midds on board and letting them run riot everywhere.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 10:09:04 am »

She can´t take the throne, only bill medd can take that, she is not a blood royal or an heir to the throne. She would only be queen because she is married to him.  She has no title in her own right, only what is provided for as the wife to an heir/king   If she was using the title Princess then it would in fact be Princess William, not council cath.

I too doubt she will make it, for many reasons. By the look of her she needs psychiatric help at the moment.

easter-lol, anyway that's true.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 02:45:49 pm »

^So true as it will be impossible for the Monarchy to ever be thought of with affection or respect again after allowing the low rent Midds on board and letting them run riot everywhere.

It's not up to Charles since he's not head of the dynasty, but mark my words, Charles will break Kate fully one way or another. I'm sure Charles has schemed all sorts of fiendish delights in regards to doling out payback to William, but I am certain that Charles and the courtiers will make Kate and Co. pay for every.little.insult that Kate threw at the RF over the years and I am sure he has plans for every.little.power.play that the Midds engaged in (jubilee float). If the issue of removing the institution comes up for serious discussion/debate in Parliament, I wouldn't bet a pence on Kate remaining a free woman. She'll get locked up in either an institution or prison one way or another and she won't see the light of day except through a barred window.

Now comments in the DM and other places are talking about ending the monarchy as the only course to take and I cannot imagine Charles and the courtiers are feeling anything other than homicidal. The aristos will lose a lot as well and revolutions are never going to guarantee a retaining of ancestral wealth.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 07:59:29 pm »

Chuckles may not be as smart as he thinks he is, but I'm sure his evil little mind can come up with a suitable scheme to rid the world of the Midds. I can't wait!
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 01:27:40 am »

Could Prince/King Charles prevent Catherine from being named as a Regent for Prince George?

Really A Baron
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 02:07:30 am »

^ The only time there would be a Regency for Prince George (until his eighteenth birthday) would be that the Queen and King Charles and William are all deceased. Kate wouldn't be able to be Regent. A Regent in Britain has to be of the Blood Royal. In places like Denmark I believe it's different and Crown Princess Mary would have more input.

It would be Harry who would have that responsibility and be Regent. As we aren't living in medieval times there would be other people who would probably assist in overlooking George's progress, Kate of course, the PM of the day possibly, the Archbishop of Canterbury, another Royal, people like that, but they wouldn't act as Regent.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 04:47:42 am »

The current Regency Act is the 1937 Act which states quite clearly that the Regent is the next adult, over 21, in the line of succession. That would mean Harry would be the Regent in the case of George ascending to the throne while still under 18. I do believe I read somewhere that that age has been lowered to 18 as it wouldn't make sense for the Regent to not be able to carry out their duties as Regent at an age when they could become the monarch. However Counsellors of State, except for the Duke of Cornwall, still have to be 21.

In 1953, however, the Regency Act was modified to allow for Philip to be Regent for Charles rather than Margaret. That was a specific act naming individuals not the general act which is the 1937 act.

In other words, as things stand, Harry would be Regent for George while Kate would continue to have custody of both George and Charlotte. In 1937 the Queen Mother would have continued to have custody of Elizabeth and Margaret, while the Duke of Gloucester would have carried out the duties of the monarch. The government of the day, however, could pass new legislation to change that if they felt it was necessary e.g. if they felt that Harry wasn't up to the job then they would amend it.

To declare a regency during the reign of an 'of age' monarch e.g. the Queen, there is a list of 5 people including Philip, the PM, the Archbishop of Canterbury, her doctor and someone else, three of whom have to sign a document stating that the monarch is unfit. Note that none of those people are the person who would actually be the Regent e.g. Charles can't sign the document to have a Regency declared as he would be seen as the beneficiary.

George could need a Regency if he is King due to the deaths of his father, grandfather and great-grandmother before he turns 18. He would also need a regency if he is mentally incapable of carrying out the duties like his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather George III. He could even become regent at 18 if say his grandfather is King, his father is deceased and Charles is mentally incapable of carrying out the duties of King. In that case Harry would have been the Regent for his father and George would immediately replace him as Regent on his 18th birthday.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:51:03 am by meememe » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 09:26:55 am »

I find it interesting how Kate is surrounded by so much power and influence and control, but she will never have any of that herself. She would never be Regent even though she's the mother of the future King (a smart development) and I think a huge part of her anger and inner frustration is how she is in a powerless position. She can get press coverage, she can wear expensive stuff, but she's a powerless ornament and I do believe she dreams of having mounds of power and mounds of control, but is thwarted at every turn. If Harry becomes Regent she would undoubtedly moon all over him and try to have an affair (or try to basically attach herself romantically) and that will fail since he'll likely be married soon anyway.

Kate will never sit on that throne in her own right or as an equal, no matter what her little sensibilities say or what her ambitious mother whispers in her ear.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: