Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 03:14:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inter-Family Rivalries in Royal Families  (Read 100 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: March 16, 2017, 11:05:46 pm »

It's so odd how reigning families can't seem to just stick together and be a united family. In the BRF, Princess Anne openly criticized Charles about genetically modified food, Charles attacked HM and Diana and Prince Philip in public, and with the younger royals, they are determined to start something with everyone. Each one trying to outdo and outshine the other and it's not like any of them even try to promote the Heir and make the heir the star. Each one is always trying to get the most press coverage and it's not like any of them even want to be around each other.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 11:29:46 pm »

Anne was asked a direct question and answered it.  Charles allowed a book to be published that said dreadful things about his parents and former wife.  He invites those who write books making him out to be the victim to his home on a regular basis.   He is the snake, not Anne.  I have never seen anyone else "trashing" other members of the British royal family.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: