Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:52:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Portrait Gala - March 28  (Read 2104 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2017, 03:27:12 pm »

What is that even with all the money, time and effort put into making her look appropriate, it still doesn't work?  I'm no fan of that dress.  It's far too close to the border of a wedding dressed dunked in green dye.  It's too long, she's got too much hair, she should've painted her toenails, and she's disconnected emotionally.  Again.  She doesn't look happy to be meeting anybody even though she's going through the motions.  It's very uncomfortable to watch, especially in the videos.  Nope. A miss again.

And egad, with a bony body like that, she should avoid backless or low-back dresses.  No need to put somebody's eye out if you happen to back into them. 

I don't know.  It's just all too phony, playing dressup-y for my taste.  It's truly time for her to wear grown up looking attire and carry herself with some semblance of grace and presence.  Why I even bother to expect that is the real mystery, I suppose. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 04:44:19 pm »

^^ Very well said, and spot on.  No matter what she does, she just never gets it right does she.  She has so much time, and yet can´t be bothered to paint her toe nails, or have them painted for her.  She should have, by now, been in touch with the best of people who can advise her how to dress, and etc., and still she appears to be turning to council caro for the same old rubbish every time.  Can´t even say the wedding frock was a success  -  looked like a madonna outfit gone wrong.  Six years down the line and she appears to dress worse all the time, beyond my understanding completely.  Dead eyes, too many hair extensions, dead slugs on her eye brows, each one a different shape and length.  False smile, so uncomfortable it around people I cringe.  Pretty obvious she has not got a clue what to say, and can´t wait to leave.  Shakes hands with someone and you get the impression she wants to go and sanitise them.  Just when you think she has hit rock bottom she drops even further.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2017, 07:36:57 pm »

^Princess Hunchback is a bottomless pit of disappointments and inappropriateness.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 09:41:03 am »

The glare she gives near the end of the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPuqbxAKqb/?taken-by=katemiddletonvideos  blink

Of course there's a big photo of Diana behind her: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPuqvxAUWO/?taken-by=katemiddletonvideos
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 10:34:38 am »

Her and Diana should not be in the same place.  A princess with class, elegance, comfortable with herself, makes people feel at ease, and then we have trailer trash council cath, no class, no elegance, that frock could have come straight out of a charity shop, the looks on her face are dreadful, she thinks everyone one is beneath her, when nin truth she is beneath everyone else, she looks uncomfortable, does not mix well or make people feel at their ease.  A first class disaster, and still the press keep pushing out lies.  Have they not got the memo, the public don´t like her, end of.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: