Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 09:32:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 6227 times)
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2017, 04:56:58 pm »

Not sure if this belongs on this thread.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4356600/Sophie-Taylor-hopes-model-Prince-William-holioday.html

Wow didn't see this one coming in my coming in my sarcastic voice.  eating cookies  wopedo Everyone wants their 15 mins of fame, I guess who can blame her

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2017, 02:46:08 am »

'I have a lot of people contacting me': Australian model Sophie Taylor reveals she's been inundated with modelling offers since being pictured with Prince William
The Australian model hoped to relaunch her modelling career after making headlines for hanging out with Prince William and his pals during a Swiss vacation earlier this month.
And according to the Daily Telegraph, Sophie Taylor, 24, has been inundated with modelling opportunities and offers since photos of the pair surfaced.
The Central Coast beauty told the publication this week: 'I have a lot of people contacting me offering various opportunities.'
/quote]
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4369930/Sophie-Taylor-fields-numerous-modeling-offers.html#ixzz4cxPERePB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
comment:
lucyboo, Maidstone, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
So, in short, barmaid makes good. Yup, it's THAT easy to become a Zelebrity!

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2017, 10:13:01 am »

laugh laugh laugh so, she had ro real interest in horse features, other than trying to gain some work through a quick association with him.  Bet that has not done his mood much good.  Not wanted for himself but used to get her work.  Love it  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: