Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:42:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 8136 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2017, 05:21:05 am »

So who are the trio of tearaway toffs leading Wills astray? Gang includes a bottom-baring party animal, a divorced ladies' man and a booze-loving boxer - no wonder Kate can't stand them!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4325436/The-trio-tearaway-toffs-leading-Wills-astray.html#ixzz4bdbWlCz5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
hmmm... Kate "Potato Head" Midddleton, crotch grabbing, foam wearing  stalker, Gary "Uncle Fester" Goldsmith, a drugs peddling pimp of young and fresh girls and delusional braggard, Carol (e) "Council House Carole" Middleton,  pimp maven, alcohol in a bag swigging, gum-cow chomping social climbing lizard lady ... hmmm... no wonder Prince William, his friends, his family, his subjects can't stand them!!! sauer
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:26:41 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Val
Princess

« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2017, 08:24:21 am »

^

So true and everyone knows it.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2017, 10:13:40 am »

^^  Sounds like he keep better company in Verbier than he does at home.  At least they have their own money and come from decent families, despite what they decide to do in Verbier.
snowflake
royal watcher

« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2017, 11:53:56 pm »

I think that She will continue to allow and ignore his indiscretions to maintain her current lifestyle. I believe she has the power, she reminds him of the hurt his mother endured, he cleans up a bit and then falls backward. It's a vicious cycle they both feed into.

Of course this is all speculation on my part!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #124 on: March 19, 2017, 12:07:09 am »

Speculation from all of us isn´t it.  I think she, or the rf, will crack and something will happen, it is all going downhill too fast now.  That is my speculation.  Only so much a mind and body can take, there is alway a cut off point, just a case of how long it takes to get there really.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2017, 02:27:06 am »

^^  Sounds like he keep better company in Verbier than he does at home.  At least they have their own money and come from decent families, despite what they decide to do in Verbier.

Exactly; they are also under no obligation to explain their life's choices to the press, public, or Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2017, 03:21:31 am »

WILLS' MODEL FOUND HARRY HOTTER Prince William’s sexy ski dancer Sophie Taylor lusted after brother Harry in school, friends reveal
Although she is now waiting tables rather than stripping off, Sophie showed she has a naughty streak after being snapped doing a “slut drop” while dancing with William.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3124147/prince-williams-sexy-ski-dancer-sophie-taylor-lusted-after-brother-harry-in-school-friends-reveal/
Same 'ol tarty girls acting like they're so overwhemed with the attention.
BACK TO REALITY Model Sophie Taylor pictured dancing with Prince William back to her day job serving chips – as Wills and Kate attend lavish Paris ball 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3117939/sophie-taylor-prince-william-kate-middleton-paris/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:28:55 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2017, 06:33:31 am »

^
^^

Knauf did as we predicted and had the 'in love' pic at the Eiffel Tower.  Sadly no one believed it and saw it for the damage limitation that it was which made the duo a laughing stock.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2017, 07:48:26 am »

Knauf can it and spin away but the press are not giving up...Willy's made too many enemies there and it's payback time

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4327678/Disco-duty-Prince-choose-ROBERT-JOBSON.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2017, 09:35:24 am »

Most comments very scathing and several saying he can´t step down, council caro would never allow it, she plotted and schemed to get council cath where she is, for her own sake and her family  -  she is not well liked as we know.

Sugars, of course, out in full force, must have had them on red alert for DM publication today.  Knauf can do what he likes, the real truth is out there, people are not stupid, they know what is, and has, been going on in that marriage, and exactly what council caro and her crew are like.  The paid troll business must be costing a fortune.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #130 on: March 19, 2017, 11:09:45 am »

How long before Knauf throws in the towel and returns to the Dark Arts of PR in The City? The Eiffel Tower shot was so staged, it was both laughable and predictable.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2017, 01:20:06 pm »

^^ No wonder she's struggling to pay for Pip's wedding. Astroturfers must be costing an arm and a leg.

^ Spitfire, I don't think Juggers will quit for a couple months at least.  He hasn't tasted the fruits of his failure just yet, but he will soon! After the Dolittle failure he'd be lucky to get a job anywhere else - UK or US. Maybe Outer Mongolia needs a PR guy?

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2017, 01:28:17 pm »

^Maybe he could take the odious duo with him, one way tickets, never to darken our shores again  -  can but hope   tehe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2017, 02:37:07 pm »

Yes, the love and sizzling passion can be felt through the screen
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7MxL9SXQAEhyhz.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7MlheuX0AAlWwH.jpg

He could easily put his arm around her, or she put her arm through his, and stand closer together ffs! It is not that hard to have a decent pic together taken, that doesn't look as if two strangers have met two minutes ago and must make awkward poses together. I mean really, get yourself together. How that is supposed to look as if they are "in love" is beyond me. Obviously they'd be instructed to play the happy-in-love couple, but jeez, it's like having the worst actors with zero talent fail at the most simple acting task. Pathetic.
india
Princess

« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2017, 03:36:19 pm »

^ Everybody in the above Eiffel Tower photo, please note the simultaneous hand positioning of The Dorks' right hand over left hand with a furious dual pressing of the crotch. Is this not the most ridiculous stance you have ever seen? Petulant has only started doing this in the last few years. Before he would hold his hands clasped behind his back like his father does. Now he mimics The Potato Head with the right hand over left with furious crotch pressing. He is obviously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome from the control of The Viper and her Potato Head spawn. He is so weak and stupid. And easily controlled. He needs help. FREE WILLY.
Val
Princess

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2017, 10:22:13 pm »

Cath really has got those awful 'ride a horse through' Middleton legs.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #136 on: March 20, 2017, 12:01:53 am »

^ I suppose a Middleton would know all about riding *ahem, and hence either formed the right legs for it over years, or been lucky to have been born with it 'neighbelline'
 Embarrassed spy
india
Princess

« Reply #137 on: March 20, 2017, 01:03:47 am »

Nasty Middleton legs. A whole team of horses could run backwards and forwards through them. Major thigh gap usage. Ugh Ugh. And ugh.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #138 on: March 20, 2017, 01:37:43 am »

Disco or duty? The Petulant Prince must now choose, writes Royal Commentator ROBERT JOBSON

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4327678/Disco-duty-Prince-choose-ROBERT-JOBSON.html#ixzz4bpGnKeRF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #139 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:57 am »

I wonder if he's cracking under the nonstop pressure to be perfect and holy and the best possible prince ever? I do think he is sick and tired of being the 'perfect cahrming monogamous prince' and this is his way of acting out. He's sick of being Kate's ideal, sick of being the press' ideal, and sick of being assigned the PR role of being the saintly prince who basically doesn't like a night out or like to drink alcohol and LOVES staying in knitting. He's likely wishing he had been able to ditch Kate after university and explore the wider world, enjoying trips to other countries and staying there for a while connection with his people, not staying in London so Kate can have access to the top clubs that won't have her without him.

Nasty Middleton legs. A whole team of horses could run backwards and forwards
through them. Major thigh gap usage.
Ugh Ugh. And ugh.

Considering her past there has certainly been plenty of usage in that area; a well worn groove, yes certainly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: