Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:01:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 8086 times)
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2017, 12:41:31 am »

yes, family photos to follow  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2017, 01:22:45 am »

Wonder what KP cooking up  now ? will harry do something will we get family home vids ,but for sure Paris will be love fest overload

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Val
Princess

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 06:21:05 am »

^

Ma busy with her Petri dish to show all is well too.
india
Princess

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 03:06:22 pm »

Ma is a vile and evil woman.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 04:26:47 pm »

^^ Won´t do a lot of good, bit like an elastoplast, a temporary fix.  Will need more elastoplast than that to get himself out of this one.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2017, 02:07:56 am »

I truly hope this is the end of those two lazy *fools*.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2017, 03:07:08 am »

How could William embarrass Kate so publicly? JAN MOIR says the Prince's behaviour on his ski trip exposes the Duchess to scrutiny and speculation about their marriage
Today, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are in the French capital on an official visit.
Paris in the springtime! How lovely, you might think. How darling, how perfect — yet also how tinged with calamity, both big and small, old and new.
For beneath her immaculate hair and cemented-on smile, one imagines that the Duchess must be seething.
Boiling! Over the past few days, photographs and footage of her idiotic husband partying with pouting opportunistas on a lads-only skiing trip have been scrutinised and laughed at by millions.
The images of Prince William getting his groove on with the chicks in a Verbier night club might well be entirely innocent, indicative of nothing more than flirty après-ski fun, but still. How could he embarrass the Duchess so publicly?
To be made to look like the dull afterthought, a non-person stuck at home with the nappies and the nursery teas while all the fun is happening somewhere else, well, that is very hurtful for a young wife.
At the very least, the Duchess must feel a little foolish, less trusting and emotionally winded. Over the years, she and William have striven to present a united front, both as a royal team and a married couple — only to have their ramparts blown apart by this unexpected cannonball of cringe.
His escapades risk exposing her to public scrutiny and disobliging speculation about her marriage in a way that is most unwelcome. The fairy tale is very far from over, but William has put his wife into this difficult position without thinking, or perhaps thinking only of himself.
In the meantime, the show in Paris must go on, gritted teeth and all.
This is the first time Prince William has officially visited the French capital since his mother died there 20 years ago. As the royal couple undertake a round of official engagements, it is Diana’s shadow that will fall lightly over the ribbon cutting and the handshaking.
It is her memory that will roam through the minds of many present, a remembrance of what has passed and what can now never be.
For how sad it remains that she is not here, that she never met his beautiful wife nor played with her own grandchildren.
Most of all, that she is not around to knock some sense into her firstborn son’s Windsor head.
For there is increasingly the feeling that petulant William does as he pleases, and what he pleases to do is not very much at all.
Who would have thought that it would be lairy kid brother Prince Harry — in his smart suit and polished shoes, a suitably sombre expression on his face — who did his bit for Queen and Commonwealth this week while big bro partied?
Perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised. William has known nothing but being spoiled, feeling important and getting his own way. In contrast, Harry has spent ten years in the Army. He has had a proper military training and he understands the concepts of loyalty and service.
His big brother appears to have little sense of duty, instead he nurtures a high-born sense of pique.
Who, I wonder, offers William advice? His grandparents are old and very busy. His father is preoccupied with his own concerns. Ditto his lumbering uncles. No wonder that the absence of a mother in general — and savvy, practical, battle-scarred Diana in particular — is keenly felt.
Perhaps she would have seen the bear trap that awaited William; missing the Commonwealth Day service to go on a skiing jolly with louche pals Guy Pelly, James Meade and Tom van Straubenzee, whereupon he wasted no time in unleashing his inner Hooray Henry? It could only end in tears.
Out on the jetset lash, William partied with The Pellster, Meady and Van the Man plus Totty One, Totty Two, Juicy Lucy, Minnie the Minx and here’s a shout out for the Jagerbomb Crew.
Let us not forget all the lovely ‘slut-dropping’ ladies, keen to show the Prince the notorious dance move that involves showing exactly how low they can go a-bobbin’ their apple-sized bottoms.
How must Kate have felt about that? After all, she married a handsome prince charming — and ended up with a bald bloke dad dancing in his Hush Puppies, cavorting with a bunch of random women.
Oh to have been a saucer-eared fly on the royal wall when Prince William finally returned home.
Would there have been warm hugs, welcome-home-daddy bunting, a special cake baked and an atmosphere of warm love and wifely understanding?
Or would the air have been totally deep-freeze, with slammed doors, long telephone conversations with mummy Carole and a permafrost settling on the tasteful Anmer Hall soft furnishings? Not to mention that gift hastily bought at the airport sent sailing out of one of the elegant windows?
Yet, whatever has happened, William and Kate must now endure a few days making nice in the royal spotlight in Paris. Once again they must stand shoulder to shoulder, their smiles never wavering, not even for a second.
As the whole world looks on.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4322442/How-Prince-William-s-ski-trip-exposes-Duchess.html#ixzz4bY2sJVSE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I posted the entire article here incase KP's pr team tries to remove it from the DM.
Well I'm glad that Wills is acting up. This marriage shouldn't ever taken place in the first place. Now the royal family will have to live through unnecessary bad press as this marriage gets scrutinized. Maybe tis trip will show the true nature of their marriage, that it's dead and loveless, imo.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2017, 03:16:25 am »

Kate is no better than those so called 'S***s'; Kate herself was a groupie in William's set and frankly Kate was boozing and a yacht girl and she shouldn't be defended as if she's some kind of convent bred innocent. Bluntly, Kate knew William's full nature and still foisted herself and her wants on him; I ma certain that Kate thought she could handle infidelity, but frankly now that it's out, she has no business putting up any kind of outraged front. If she thinks a ring entitled her to matronly outrage, she is wrong and so is the DM. Kate did a lot of people a lot of dirt and she's not entitled to any kind of chivalrous defense.

The DM shouldn't be so quick to remark on Kate's behalf since Kate had no problems shoving others and giving death stares.

warm hugs, welcome-home-daddy bunting, a special cake baked and an atmosphere of warm love and wifely understanding?

She doesn't cook, she doesn't clean, and she doesn't care about William; right after the wedding, she was eager to tour and going down to London while leaving him in Wales, on his birthday no less.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2017, 03:39:35 am »

^ yeah, KM is grand master sl*t who can drink the men under the table and dance the worm in public, writhing on the floor whilst many different men straddle her but, oh my oh me, she really is an innocent and a saint who never put a hoove, er, uh, a scuffed up boot wrong!  :*butt*: kate-catwalk pinocchio

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2017, 04:00:46 am »

That is the one thing I *despise* about women like Kate. It's okay for them to do it to land the guy, but the minute they get a ring they go all moral. Drinking a man under the table (admittedly fun and funny, but still she has no business pretending it didn't happen), sleeping with guys who are connected to William (sick mindset right there), and apparently started moving in with him and using his royal protection) mooching right there. No one likes to face the fact that they are in an abusive relationship, but it's an ugly fact that we all have to face.

As for this skiing, I think ti's a deliberate slap in the face, he is telling her (and by proxy the world) that he's no longer going to be her daddy or look after her like she's an innocent child. He's no longer going to put up with her dictating his life, his social life, or who he spends his time with. He's not going ot put up a facade with her anymore, no more skulking about, it's clear (just as it happened a decade ago) that he doesn't care about her feelings.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2017, 06:38:12 am »

The Press attacking Wimpo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4322442/amp/How-Prince-William-s-ski-trip-exposes-Duchess.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/842356361442795520/photo/1

deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2017, 06:44:51 am »

How stupid and dumb, too. There has always been speculation re their "marriage" since they met and KM was forced onto the man. Dumb. I am curious to know whether these two reporters were among the maany who mocked KM for trying too hard for a ring and calling one half of the wisteria sisters and waity and now theyve flipped thw script and are attacking PW. They know the score. The press pushed and pushed and pressurised the man for KMs benefit and so now they act outraged as if this is a real "marriage". Oh, go bugger off you twits. PW should stand down.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2017, 07:58:11 am »

It will be interesting to see how they handle things in Paris! I can't wait to see the pictures. Will it be forced smiles or outright war like C& D...?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2017, 09:45:19 am »

Loved this bit

stuck at home with the nappies and the nursery teas while all the fun is happening somewhere else, well, that is very hurtful for a young wife.

Stuck at home with nappies and nursery teas  laugh laugh laugh laugh  She leaves that to the nannies, has a full complement of household staff, including a cook, she does nothing.  Probably not even at home, no doubt at Dingley Dell with council caro, and if sprogs with her so were the nannies, or at least one of them.

I also do not feel sorry for her.  He cheated on her consistently during the 10 years pre nuptials, did she think a marriage certificate was going to stop him, if so she is the dumbest woman around.  Look at what her family has done to the rf, look at what they have foisted on to the rf.  The medds have medd the rf, including HM, a laughing stock world wide.  Then we have this crazy duded Jan Moir feeling sorry for council cath  -  she needs committing and now.  I would assume many would not feel sorry for council cath, the mistress of her own fate.  I do wonder if bill medd knew what he was doing at the weekend.  No cries of invasion of privacy, no RPO´s removing cameras, no denials from KP trying to explain it away (although quite how they could word that is the guess of anybody).

Nope, karma is a b*tch, and it has taken a long time catching up with her.  My sympathies lie with the staff and the rf having to put up with her, nothing but trouble from Day One.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2017, 10:23:34 am »

wasn't William already dating someone  and then Kate came along those two was sneaking around until the other girl found out?  These  jurnos should not be judging these women let's not forget how Kate caught Williams eye it wasn't for her  coversations

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2017, 12:08:18 pm »

^^ What's even sadder is the number of women out there who actually do believe a marriage certificate will somehow magically transform someone, like a leopard changing its spots.

I haven't played since I stopped
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2017, 02:27:38 pm »

Yes and I think Kate was friends with the other woman but not sure.

But anyway why pity Kate? She bought him the way he is he has not changed.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2017, 03:17:37 pm »

Exactly!  And she hasn't changed either.  This relationship is like stagnant pond water.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2017, 04:12:39 pm »

This is from Val´s comment above

https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/842356361442795520/photo/1

I clicked the arrow on the right of the page (or rather my cat did...), and there is an article from Penny Junor, poor bill medd, ooh and the syrup oozing from her, made me want to vomit.
india
Princess

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2017, 04:51:44 pm »

^What is wrong with people like Junor? Can't they see the truth or are they receiving the big payola?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: