Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:05:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 8087 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2017, 02:18:20 am »

^ I doubt that KP will issue any statement about the ski jaunt. They very rarely comment on the private lives of the princes.

I don't think Willie was flirting or carrying on with either blonde.

Nevertheless this whole thing has shown a terrible lack of judgement on Willie boy's part. He's a senior Royal in a family where image is everything.Yet, just before an important ceremony headed by his 90 year old grandmother, he is seen without his wife, boozing it up at a restaurant few can afford, in dubious company, at a luxury ski resort. It's surprising to me as he is usually so wary, so cagey about strangers and being anywhere where he can be photographed in public.

As a result of this he has been a gift to those readers of the tabloid Press who regard the younger royals, especially him and his wife, as lazy and spoiled layabouts.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2017, 02:25:18 am »

'She's got no inhibitions': Meet stunning Sophie, the 24-year-old model seen enjoying boozy lunch with Prince William at exclusive ski resort Verbier

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4311010/Sophie-Taylor-model-lunched-Prince-William.html#ixzz4bMD1SbIv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Same old tacky, tarty type women who want to be famous. How did Wills involve himself with her and her boyfriend in the first place?  eating cookies  Trust me, if she was just a normal woman who had a regular job that didn't require taking her clothes off, the press wouldn't be interested. They seem to go overboard when broads like this enter the scene.

Sophie told Glen she was planning to base herself in Verbier in December having landed a job in hospitality at the Fairnet nightclub in the centre of resort.
Sophie's exclusive workplace in Verbier, Switzerland, offers rooms that cost upwards of £340 per night (AU $549).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4311010/Sophie-Taylor-model-lunched-Prince-William.html#ixzz4bMEuaTaW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 02:33:00 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2017, 02:32:25 am »

^ I've read in one of the tabloids that Sophie, the model, has a job at the hotel in Verbier where Willie and his party were staying. (In management/PR I think.) So obviously the modelling didn't pay too well! 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2017, 02:40:36 am »

It's getting boring reading about these types of women working the scene. Harry and his mess he met a Soho House and now Wills with this one. Again, I say that this wouldn't have shades of bad behavior if she wasn't a model/hospitality fake boob, fake blond attention seeking vapid woman going just by how she's presented herself here. Her modeling company dumped her last year, but somehow, she's managed to travel around the world somehow. Umm, I really shouldn't be so judgmental, but it seems like the Kardashian way is what gets you to get noticed and hang out with the royals and rich men.  nervous

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2017, 03:01:32 am »

"I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing."

easter-akasha

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2017, 03:42:08 am »

those cheese toast wearing off .better think of something else

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2017, 03:49:59 am »

It's getting boring reading about these types of women working the scene. Harry and his mess he met a Soho House and now Wills with this one. Again, I say that this wouldn't have shades of bad behavior if she wasn't a model/hospitality fake boob, fake blond attention seeking vapid woman going just by how she's presented herself here.

This is the Windsor level, the new 'modern monarchy;' just think, centuries, over a thousand year's worth of ancestry and this is what it boils down to. This is who Harry and William are and frankly I believe that this is the destruction of an entire institution. I think Harry and William must seriously wonder why everyone no longer things their behavior is cute and why the best families are not throwing their daughters at them. Like the girl in school who basically boozed it up and didn't study and ended up with a string of bums and a couple of kids out of wedlock and is living on welfare.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2017, 09:11:31 am »

Not sure if on here, if so please remove mods with my apologies.

There are two opposing genes at work in members of the modern Royal Family. One is a very self-indulgent and rather selfish gene that has bedevilled a number of royals.
Those who possess it think their God-given right is to enjoy themselves come what may. Edward VII had this characteristic, as did his grandson Edward VIII, who chose to give up his throne in 1936 to marry the divorced Wallis Simpson.

The other gene is altruistic, and puts duty before pleasure. It was present in George V and his son George VI, father of our present Queen. Perhaps more than any monarch in our history, Her Majesty epitomises duty, service and self-sacrifice.

Which gene, I wonder, is uppermost in her grandson, Prince William? The question arises because he has just been gallivanting with some old chums and a couple of blondes in the Swiss ski resort of Verbier not long before the Queen and senior members of the Royal Family attended a service at Westminster Abbey to mark Commonwealth Day...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4314644/Prince-William-turn-public-fatally-against-monarchy.html
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2017, 09:13:20 am »

I wish I should have seen him leaving the party.  easter-lol

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2017, 11:13:16 am »

O.M.G.
Prepare for a HUGE scandal and a sex tape!
Apparently this "model"'s boyfriend was not there and her phone suddenly went "missing"!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4314666/Model-partied-prince-support-boyfriend.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2017, 09:36:50 pm »

easter-lol William sure having fun
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1430039/Will-s-got-love-Prince-William-dances-night-away.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2017, 09:36:58 pm »

is he pouting?  tehe

sorry, tried to post an image, but it isnt showing.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2017, 10:55:10 pm »

>> That's not royal protocol! Prince William puts his hand on the waist of a mystery woman in a NEW video of him busting more awkward moves during his night out in Verbier

A new video has emerged showing the future King dancing and putting his hand on a mystery woman's waist
    Wills was dancing in a Verbier nightclub hours before senior royals attended a service at Westminster Abbey
    Prince drank beer in the upmarket resort with nightclub boss Guy Pelly and Australian model Sophie Taylor
    Do you know who the mystery women is? Email abe.hawken@mailonline.co.uk <<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4317340/Prince-William-captured-camera-showing-moves.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/15/20/3E4EE25600000578-4317340-image-m-91_1489609495167.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/15/20/3E4EE25A00000578-4317340-image-m-93_1489609522265.jpg

This is getting better and better.. Would love to be a fly on the wall and see what's happening at KP, BP, Cl House & Medd Manor!
All eyes will be on the Cambs in the next days, with this looking to most like possible hint or proof of him cheating.. Wonder how they are going to appear at their next engagements.. Even more glum and sour?  shifty eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2017, 11:03:43 pm »

She should have let him go years ago and moved on with her life and let him live his. Not that it should have been up to her to 'let' him to anything since it was his life and she shouldn't have expected anything out of him. She imposed herself in his life after stalking him and then started deciding things for him (even though it's not her call to make) and then proceeded to distract and derail him from the life that was mapped out for him and then the life he wanted.

He never had a chance at a life of his own and it's no wonder he's acting out like this. Frankly, I hope Kate is upset and spitting nails.

O.M.G.
Prepare for a HUGE scandal and a sex tape!
Apparently this "model"'s boyfriend was not there and her phone suddenly went "missing"!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4314666/Model-partied-prince-support-boyfriend.html

Any bets that Kate is upset; she is just that blind to who she truly is as a person and I am certain that she'll rain Hades on him and she will be sincerely bewildered as to why her dream prince isn't behaving like the prince charming she wants him to be.

He clearly wasn't ready to marry, but she pressured him nonstop and then proceeds to start running around instead of supporting him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2017, 11:09:48 pm »

It's also on Will too since he "settled for her." He's not a baby. Why are these Windsor men treated like helpless kids. He just took the easy way out and settled. He could have walked and ignored her media PR to win him back. Nobody forced him.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2017, 11:16:37 pm »

Oh, this marriage has been stinking up the media long enough as far as I'm concerned and I don't care who's to blame.  They are both failures at being adults and are irresponsible ingrates in every way possible.

But, what I do find interesting is PW is beyond paranoid about his privacy.  It's a fanatical religion with him.  So, I find it kind of odd that he never thought even for a minute that somebody might catch this on tape.  It feels like a full-on rebellion and an in-your-face like it or lump it, Kate.

The question is:  Why? 

Trouble in Paradise?  Quite clearly.  There's something else going on here, though, besides the cringeworthy display he's put on here.  Alcohol or no.  This guy knows how to put up walls...and hedges.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2017, 11:26:06 pm »

It reminds me of the time he skipped out on a book party hosted by his aunts and some Windsors attended (not senior ones) of a book about Diana's charities. William said he could not attend but was photographed blocks away obviously having been drinking and acting goofy with his friends. I think he also chose Kate because she enabled his behavior. Both are essentially lazy people.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2017, 11:58:54 pm »

Tomorrow's cover of The Sun
https://68.media.tumblr.com/58a0de255eb27c0522d4432d5743410a/tumblr_omvo9aFpnC1u5f06vo1_540.jpg
Bill "gyrates as model 'slut drops'". What is that even? "sl*t dropping"?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2017, 12:24:07 am »

^^^

ikr? Mr everyones out to get him did not think he would be recored

well he would behave like a cad during the dating years i don't know what makes her think he will stop since he's married. wasnt it rumored that she told chelsey  when harry was acting up to just accept it and that's the way the Windsor men are?

Slut drop is a dance move when a girl drops low to the floor and pops back up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEQftAm40g
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:26:04 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 12:33:24 am »

thankyou I figured that's that...

And he's back at his photo-op work.. Cue the "loved up" pics & display this weekend, when all of Paris will hear his gnashers grinding furiosly and Waity gurning for England. And then new pics with/ off the totally adorbs (not.. sorry!) sprogs will follow..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: