Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 03:55:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 5523 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 10:39:21 am »

Not sure wheeling out those sprogs will do a lot for bill medd  -  cutesy they are not, no saving him with family photos as no doubt council cath will be spitting feathers.  He should have been in the UK and attending the service.  Whoever mentioned to the press that they were given the day off is obviously trying for damage limitation, I do not personally believe for one minute they were given the day off, too important and major an event for that.  When other royals are missing it is usually because they had prior royal engagements, not just having a day off.  Why these pr people continue to lie and cover up for the crotchbridges I have no idea, but they must be pretty thick to think the public would fall for such an outright lie.  Only make themselves look stupid.  Juggers must be grey or bald by now the lies he has told on their behalf.  Their whole life is built on lies, and juggers stuffs his foot in it every time.  Quit the lies juggers, we believe none of what you say any more, you have told us too many lies, and been caught out in them, for us to ever believe another word you utter.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2017, 10:58:06 am »

^ HMQ values very much her role as Head of the Commonwealth and expects all her family to attend that Service.  I agree, Gingerboy, that the Cambridges would not have been given the day off to miss that event, especially as the Commonwealth Day Service is planned a year ahead so there can be no diary conflicts.  PW has just shown his contempt for HMQ and the Commonwealth - and I hope that the next Commonwealth country he wants to visits refuses to pay any of his expenses.  I imagine that Knauf's excuse will be that KM knew and approved of PW's skiing jaunt with his chums.  I thought that Pelly didn't attend Skippy's wedding in Jamaica because his (Pelly's) wife was expecting a baby at that time, but he's off skiiing with PW.  These boys certainly have their priorities in the right order!!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 12:22:25 pm »

Sorry, I just had to alter the headline there...  Embarrassed William is a douche of the highest order but I doubt Kate cares. Even if he brought triplets to the royal palace and had his way with them, she would stay married to him because being married to a prince is more important to her than feelings and a normal family. Only if Wills decided to marry his own Camilla would this marriage break down but it would not be Kate who would be filing for a divorce. She's too busy starving herself like her mother-in-law did but unlike Diana, she doesn't have much of a personality to be in crisis.

She's probably quite happy in her own bland way decorating the palace beige to her heart's content and doesn't care at all if Wills is banging the entire Swedish ski team, after all there's the trip to Paris and everything coming up.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2017, 01:15:20 pm »

She'd be stupid not to care (but then, this IS Kate we're talking about).  Consider what happened with Diana, and no prenup in the mix, she can lose everything she scratched and clawed for in an instant. *Poof* just like that.  No title for Ma, no public sympathy/support, no more KP or Anmer, no more press protection.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2017, 01:32:39 pm »

I actually think she does care. She is terrified of losing what she clawed her way up to, pushed by council caro.  Council caro no doubt bashing her ears telling her to keep going, all is worth it (in her eyes). Sometimes, just sometimes, you can only go so long under all this stress and then you just crave peace, at which point you either walk away, or continue until you crack mentally.  She looks as though she is heading for the latter.  She laughs and guffaws for the cameras, but the odd photo when she thinks the cameras are not on her she really looks as miserable as sin.  IMO she is one very, very unhappy person. She is in a situation she thinks she has to stay in, will not go against council caro, and bill medd could not give a fig about her or the sprogs.  I did read somewhere he can be a real pig to her indoors, and she is terrified of upsetting him.  Bet he is a real so and so to have around.  I pity the staff.

Maybe douche bag will be ordered to get rid, who knows.  Chucky was ordered to get rid of Diana.  TPTB must be sick of all this, and somehow, taking all things into account since the nuptials, things get worse by the week, and continue to do so.  Someone, somewhere is going to say this has to end.  If that happens, the council cath is history, because she can´t fight it, she has nothing legally to fight it with.  Even with sprogs, that means nothing these days. Divorce is not the stigma it once was, pretty commonplace really these days.

I have no sympathy for her, mistress of her own fate, or rather council caro is mistress of her fate, but if others in the rf think otherwise then she is toast.  She has brought nothing to the rf, nothing at all, in fact she has done them severe damage world wide.

She now has to go out and show a face, laughing and guffawing, having had the skiing weekend all over the press, the likelihood that he had the "true" male weekend and got up to various antics which I will delicately not mention.  He has to put up with her, being seen with her, knowing everyone has seen all her intimate parts.  Takes two to tango here, but he is mean enough to toss her to one side, and will do so if he wishes with a lot of help from BP.   That is my opinion, and I do appreciate others will think differently.  I can see already he is bored and fed up with her.  I think they are as bad as one another, but the end result is the same, this marriage is a sham and going downhill fast-
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2017, 01:41:29 pm »

Charles was not "ordered" to get rid of Diana. He did this all by himself, from the time he stopped intimacy with her after she had his heir and spare. I think that the royals wanted Charles to keep up a facade of a marriage and still see his mistress. I also think Camilla was not satisfied just being a mistress so she had a lot to do with encouraging Charles to ditch his wife. Too bad the establishment did not force Charles to ditch Camilla Their priorities are messed up.

I think Kate had her priorities messed up when she fought to get William back. He obviously settled for her in the first place.

I don't think William is worth the effort. The HRH makes these jerks "desirable" for some reason.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2017, 02:29:50 pm »

I don't think anyone said Charles was ordered to get rid of Diana, but the Queen did order a divorce because the facade was beyond repair.  You're spot on when you said Charles did it all by himself.  That must have been a real punch in the gut to find your your husband has been carrying on with his mistress while on your honeymoon.  Charles is truly the lowest of the low, and I think after he married Camilla, he paved the way for the BRF to let any old tart in.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2017, 03:12:56 pm »

I think tmz got the video
#art #desing Prince William Shows Off '90s Dance Moves in AWESOME Nightclub Video!: BEST dance moves from a… https://t.co/ILLiMaeHKy <-Click https://t.co/N1saKVHlfK

This is getting at the level of harry in las vegas

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2017, 03:21:42 pm »

He looks like a total dork.
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2017, 03:35:56 pm »

^He IS a total Dork.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2017, 04:47:06 pm »

AWESOME!  Are these people for real or just a send up? Dancing?  Really?  He looks as though he is waving to a crowd.  He could not dance to save his life.  He looks like an old man out of his depth and moving like a wooden top, in fact a wooden top could do better.  Jeez, if that was my husband I would lock him up before I let him loose on the dance floor.  A total embarrassment.  A dork of the highest order.

Ordered to divorce, commanded to divorce, told to get rid of her, whatever way you choose to put it, the ending was the same.

Queen Orders Charles, Diana to Divorce
December 21, 1995|Wm. D. MONTALBANO | TIMES STAFF WRITER

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-12-21/news/mn-16515_1_queen-orders
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:51:26 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2017, 04:55:28 pm »

tehe he's trying too hard to look cool. He seems like a kid who has tasted freedom. KM will not be pleased at all  screaming
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2017, 05:03:12 pm »

Does anyone else think that BP leaked the info and photos of PW dodging himself duties?

Maybe they will use it as ammunition to get rid off him.

I'm hoping so anyway.   tehe
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2017, 05:05:50 pm »

Wouldn't surprise me. Things have a way of getting out.
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2017, 05:22:28 pm »

He reminds me of Albert Brennaman from the movie Hitch all down to that shirt. If you haven't seen it, google the dance moves.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2017, 06:11:31 pm »

Dances like a constipated dog IMO. 

^^^ Would not surprise me, I thought of that this morning when I first read the DM article..  Chucky had Nicholas Soames do a lot of his dirty work with the besmirching press campaign of Diana. 
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2017, 06:42:38 pm »

This did give me a laugh, I just found it on google whilst searching for something else.  A banana doing a dance, it so reminded me of bill medd  -  arms flailing and just bobbing up and down in Verbier  -  same bald looking cone head as well  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

I was also looking through the photos.  Bill medd smiling, relaxed and happy looking, and in a few of them he gives the appearance of looking right at a camera, the others don´t.  Weird IMO.  Wonder if something going on.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2017, 07:19:40 pm »

"Like a dry heave set to music."

~George Costanza

sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2017, 07:23:12 pm »

He dances just like Elaine on Seinfeld only more awkward.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2017, 07:47:23 pm »

Whatever, he looked a complete dork on that vid, not a clue, the sort of guy you avoid at parties.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: