Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 01:36:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William prefers skiing over royal duties  (Read 5983 times)
HRHOlya
Countess

« on: March 13, 2017, 01:37:39 pm »

http://www.svenskdam.se/2017/03/prins-williams-lyxresa-till-alperna-ogonvittnet-berattar/

(via google translate)

>> Prince Williams luxury trip to the Alps - eyewitness tells!

Prince William was the weekend on Guy travel in the exclusive ski resort of Verbier. Swedish Women's Weekly experience that it was a happy bunch who not only moved the slopes but also enjoyed the local tavern life.

William was seen including lunch among the other tourists.

- He came in the company of three friends and two bodyguards. He ate grilled chicken and French fries, says an eyewitness to the Swedish Women's Weekly.

William and Harry usually travel to the Alps every year. When they were little, they spent much time in Klosters where Diana and Charles were good friends, and where the cousins Beatrice and Eugenie often holidays. But in recent years, William and Kate also been on ski holidays in the French Alps, such as Courchevel where they brought the children of George and Charlotte.

But this time, William traveled thus without Kate and the kids. <<
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 02:27:14 pm »

^ laugh laugh  Bet he did not expect to get found out. Serves him right, does he not realise that the taxpayer funds his whole life, including the RPO´s who had to go away with him.  What a jerk, there will always be someone who sees you somewhere along the line.  Bet he is spitting feathers over this one  -   easter-lol
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 04:34:36 pm »

I bet it is a sight to see him chopping on chicken and french fries with his filed down stained yellow teeth positioned in his long horse head ugly face. Peering about with his mean eyes in his churlish face.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:27:26 pm »

Wrong thread MODs but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start a new topic.

And yes, I've gone to the help page. But I'm still stuck.  sorry

Anyway, according to the Daily Mail. PW has been on a skiing holiday with Guy Pelly and without KM. it's got pictures and everything.

And if any of you kind posters can tell me where I can find out how to start a thread, I'd really appreciate it, thank you.  thankyou  thankyou flower

And if you have to move this to a new topic, as he's missed the Commonwealth Day, then I'd appreciate that too.

Thank you.  thankyou

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 10:41:45 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4310506/William-skis-rest-royal-family-attend-service.html

The dm article

What an idiot.

Little light there is a guide for the board in the forum rules and help board. But the button for a new topic is in the right at the top. If you have more doubts send me a pm or open a thread with your problems in the help board.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 11:09:27 pm »

Posted ca 1 day ago..
https://68.media.tumblr.com/53631e7144d879cb8a910eb2b42794d6/tumblr_omrz05l7aX1w3nsrbo1_1280.png

Interesting "boy's trip" (Bill with the blondes)
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/13/21/3E398A5D00000578-4310506-image-a-5_1489441207512.jpg

I do wonder what G Pelly is doing there, he couldn't go to Jamaica because his wife could go into labour any moment, and yet he left her for this.. sure it's closer, but still. Very strange imo and detached from your other half..

His Royal Neighness, Prince Pout on the prowl
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/03/13/22/3E3991EC00000578-4310506-image-a-66_1489444912267.jpg

ETA: This seems to be quickly becoming a scandal on a par with Cannot skipping St P's Day last year. And rightly so. I can absolutely not believe the dumbness and idiocy coming from these two. No wonder their staff is packing up. The Greeks were overturned pretty much over night, just as a little reminder..

PPS The Sun says: "Workshy Prince William skips Commonwealth Day services and slopes off to chill with Aussie babe on lads ski holiday in Verbier; The future King was the only royal to shun service in favour of boozing in the Swiss alps while Kate Middleton is left at home with George and Charlotte" 
While the DM says: "Wills was dancing in a Verbier nightclub hours before senior royals attended a service at Westminster Abbey; It is believed that he left his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, and their young children at home for weekend; Decision to miss such a key event in the royal calendar will inevitably revive criticism that prince is 'workshy'"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:16:31 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:14:19 pm »

He left Waity at home? Hmmmm...

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 11:17:22 pm »

Tried to PM you and thank you Alexandrine but your inbox is full as I think I've worked it out.

And please delete this post too as it adds nothing to the forum.

Thank you.  thankyou
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 11:20:21 pm »

Whatever Willie boy's reasons for missing Commonwealth Day commemorations, extremely important to his grandmother, this does not look great PR. It wouldn't seem the best if his wife was there but having drinkies at a ski resort with GP and others including two blondes, make this trip appear almost decadent. Especially as he and his mates were dancing away till the early morning at a nightclub afterwards.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 11:23:21 pm »

Not for the first time that we know of, so imagine how many more times he left her at home in reality, for little jaunts "with the boys", where in reality girls came along too (Jecca anyone?) and blonde Australian models shared a drink with the horsey one. This marriage was never "good"; I don't think they've had any happiness or any happy period, or any semblance of a real marriage. The Glums (Diana & Charles) at least did have some good times and a period of a good marriage. They are not only doing the monarchy in and shyting all over their people and family, but also doing each other in. Really super curious to see what becomes of the monarchy and the rf and the crotchbridges in the next years and after Lizzy's reign and Chuck's... I don't see anything good happening tbh.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 01:00:48 am »

Maybe Will had another hissy fit over the idea of doing royal duties. How come he was not at the base rescuing people? And didn't he want to spend time with the kiddies? What a phony. THey need to skip all the way to George for the next King.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 01:39:06 am »

Prince William skips Commonwealth Day services and slopes off to chill with Aussie babe Sophie Taylor on lads ski holiday in Verbier

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3083045/prince-william-ski-holiday-sophie-taylor-verbier/

Yikes William

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 02:05:27 am »

The minute this goes on the DM, his reputation will go up in flames.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 02:38:07 am »

The comments on the DM are scathing
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 04:57:22 am »

Will was back in time for the C Day service - note Andy was there.  I think they gave W and K the day off so Harry could shine - and shine he did.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 05:16:11 am »

This is surprising that he's acting like this so overtly. It's as if he's shrugging his shoulders and slaloming into decadent oblivion. If we see him fondling a woman's breasts while posing and basically getting drunk and smiling sneeringly, I am certain that Kate is going to undergo PTSD flashes. This is 2007 all over again and I do wonder if whether or not things will unwind the way they did ten years ago; there is no way this can continue and keep going.

As it is, Kate has become the laughingstock she was ten years ago at this very point in time and now that she's married, she is completely isolated. The titled aristocrats shun her, the politicians are not seen around her, and meanwhile, the world leaders likely mock her behind her back behind closed doors.

From topless photoshoots to beach holidays in paradise: Meet Sophie Jean Taylor, 24, the Australian model who enjoyed lunch with Prince William at an exclusive ski resort
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4311010/Sophie-Taylor-model-lunched-Prince-William.html#ixzz4bH2Adqda

So that's where William was! As the rest of the royal family attend Commonwealth Day service, Prince parties and makes new friends on a Swiss ski holiday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4310506/William-skis-rest-royal-family-attend-service.html#ixzz4bH2VQWLF

First, the DM isn't even trying to cushion the headline, but is just laying it all out for the public in all it's bluntness.

Second, this is William openly leaving his wife behind to party and ski and he's enjoying his jaunt; he's not even hiding his preference to be away from his wife anymore and he's basically at a point where he's openly going to parties where there are dozens of hot, willing women. No one can. Kate has the ring, but as life has shown us, marriages are no longer secure and if William is acting out, she must be sweating bullets and having nervous fits.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 06:09:07 am »

Oh Shut Up DM! The Potato Head could give a damn about and of that as long as she has Big Blue.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 06:41:20 am »

If Kate didn't care, she wouldn't look run down and she wouldn't look like someone who is watching her dreams die right in front of her face. If she were content with a loveless match, she would certainly be still glowing, doing regular duties, and living it up as much as she can with the press accolades. I am certain she would not at all be drawn or depressed or look like someone trying to make a dream come alive in her life and mind and heart. She would not at all be too thin and she would not be too unenthusiastic.

This might in fact be shattering to her since she likely believed that if she tried hard enough, that he would love her and he would be a different man and all the rest of the cliches leading to a happily ever after would apply. I don't think she is happy and is likely trying to figure out why William doesn't love her.

If your husband is partying on the slopes with models who will gladly poink him and he's with his fun party pal, your marriage is in danger.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 08:51:39 am »

Many comments too that 'he looked worse for wear' after drinking at the nightclub and we know what that looks like.

I expect Knauf is already planning a hand holding PR exercise or happy family pics to repair the damage.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 09:43:11 am »

^ yep, that's it, Val. Wheel out the sprogs, the plebs will be so grateful and blinded by their royal beauty that all will be forgotten.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: