Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:31:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Queen Catherine be called Queen Kate?  (Read 916 times)
FrederickLouis
courtier

« on: March 12, 2017, 12:06:08 am »

Catherine may one day be a Queen Consort. Shall she be referred to as Queen Kate?   
http://www.today.com/id/41972531/ns/today-today_news/t/kate-vs-catherine-royal-name-dilemma
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 12:37:53 am »

IMHO the media will call Kate Kate Middleton until she becomes Princess of Wales, when she will then become (incorrectly) 'Princess Kate'. On the infrequent occasions here in Oz that the Cambridges come up in conversation people here call her Kate. I believe the Catherine that she insists on being called is an affectation. If she gets as far as being Queen Consort my guess is she'll be referred to as 'the Queen' most of the time and probably Kate for the rest. The media will probably call her Queen Catherine.
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 02:45:33 am »

I can't see her being a princess or queen @ all. Do u really think she'll last that long in the rf if/when the sh*t hits the fan on the sprogs?  Seems we've been waiting a looonnnggggg time for the country/countries to dump the goods? I thought it'd be over by now. Has anyone heard anything new on this?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 02:55:22 am »

Thing is, that no one really respects Kate and no one is in awe of her. She has no background in any area that commands respect and she's been a familiar face to the tabloids for over a decade. She hasn't at all built anything, has done nothing but engage in one scandal after another, and now of course, she's not at all worked or become a charitable powerhouse that basically would make people move to calling her Catherine.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 03:53:51 am »

I can't see her being a princess or queen @ all. Do u really think she'll last that long in the rf if/when the sh*t hits the fan on the sprogs?  Seems we've been waiting a looonnnggggg time for the country/countries to dump the goods? I thought it'd be over by now. Has anyone heard anything new on this?

She has been a Princess since she married William.

In the UK the style of Princess is lower than that of Duchess except for the title Princess of Wales.

All wives of British princes are princesses. Currently only one wife of a British Prince uses the style of Princess - Princess Michael of Kent and that is because Prince Michael isn't a peer of the realm. He doesn't have a higher title for his wife to use so she is a mere Princess while her sister-in-law is a Duchess (HRH The Duchess of Kent).

When the current Duke of Gloucester married he was still HRH Prince Richard of Gloucester so his wife used the style as Princess Richard of Gloucester. When Prince Richard became the Duke of Gloucester on the death of his father his wife also went from Princess to Duchess - she was promoted from HRH Princess Richard to HRH Duchess.

IF something awful should happen and the Duke of Kent, his sons and male-line grandsons were all to die (and I am not wanting to see that happen mind you - this is purely theoretical) then HRH Princess Michael would stop using the style of Princess and become a Duchess.

Princess is used by Princesses born and the wives of non-peers of the realm who are also princes. It is a lower styling that that of Duchess or Countess (Camilla, Kate, Sophie, Birgitte and Katherine are all Princesses but use the female form of their husband's substantive titles rather than the female form of the lower courtesy style).

If Harry were to marry and The Queen not give him a title then his wife would be HRH Princess Henry of Wales (although I would expect him to get a title on his wedding day in keeping with what the Queen has done for Andrew, Edward and William).
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 11:25:01 am »

^^She seemed to think that by marrying the horseface she would command awe and respect

They can stick whatever title they like in front of her name but she will always be a common little crotch grabbing tart
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 12:20:57 pm »

^I couldn't have said it better Marion.  thumbsup
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 02:45:41 pm »

She will never be a princess in her own right, in reality if called princess it would be princess william, Diana got called Princess Diana because the public loved, admired and respected her, but again she was in truth Princess Charles.  No, I can´t see the public ever respecting her.  She has sink estate origins and they do not appear to have left the genetics, still there in her passed on from her maternal family.  Look at comments in blogs, news rags, etc.  She is not well liked, most people don´t want her, and can´t understand why the rf have let her stay in the family so long.  The damage she has done is untold, world wide.  She does not deserve any title at all, she has done nothing to earn one, other than stalk a prince and be his booty call.  With the rate the rf are going they won´t last much longer anyway.  Once HM goes she sh*t will hit the fan big time.  Many in high places know the truth about councils cath and caro, all the shenanigans and skullduggery that has gone on, and they are only holding fire on spilling the beans out of courtesy to HM.  With her gone there will be nothing to stop the dam bursting, big time.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 10:59:41 pm »

Here in the United States Catherine is referred to as Princess Kate on some magazine covers. If these magazines are still in business when she becomes the Queen Consort, they may refer to her as Queen Kate.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 08:58:31 pm »

How about Queen Waity?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 10:43:15 pm »

Or Queen of Tarts easter-lol easter-lol
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 12:17:53 am »

The Crotch Queen.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 03:46:55 am »

You know, Anne Boleyn was called a variety of obscene names during her very coronation procession; given how much resentment is currently being expressed openly now, I am certain that if the monarchy continues, I think the names will be something even we couldn't think up. Unlike Henry VIII, William won't be able to hang the malcontents and won't be able to put a sheen of respectability. By the time William is King I am certain that the aristocrats will not attend and the congregation will be jam packed with celebrities.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 09:25:06 am »

^^  laugh or The Queen of Flashing.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:28:08 am by kolkomilko » Logged

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 04:32:19 pm »

I don't think she will be called either Queen Kate or Queen Catherine.

With all the damage she and her family have done to the BRF, there probably will not be a royal family by the time PW's dad has died.

And PW is a refusenik, who only wants the fun parts of being a Royal. The synchophancy, money and freedom to give us the two fingers. But one who refuses to work. He's doing all he can to destroy the very system that affords him these luxuries like two kitchens, staff galore, but destroying them with his bitterness, bile and obduracy.

No. There won't be a Monarch then because he will have destroyed that system in which he lives.

And after all that he and his odious wife have foisted on us which you can read elsewhere on the forum, they both will be kicked out on their behookies. (Scots word for a$$).

FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 09:30:04 pm »

Hopefully the British Monarchy will continue.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 10:01:21 pm »

I hope so too, but the two Wales' boys are not helping by not realising or acknowledging the responsibilities that accompany their position in the BRF.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 10:36:19 pm »

IMO the problem for the British monarchy is that they are living in the days of yore and very antiquated.  They have not really moved with the times.  Personally, I would be glad to see them all get booted out and have a republic.   Probably cost as much as the rf but at least we can boot them out after four years, this lot we are stuck with.  Chucky "slimmed down" the rf, so it was said, but I don't see where, too many hangers on still, and arrogant so and so's who think they can do what they like with public money.

When I look at the European royals, and how they have trimmed their sails, they make the British rf look positively archaic. Then you have the Terrible Twins wrecking years of good work QEII has done.  The medds en masse have dragged the rf into gutter, with a lot of help from bill medd, who seems to think he is handsome, debonair and the Golden Boy of Diana  laugh  Sadly, he does not quality on any of them.  His pr lie through their back teeth to keep the charade going.  Never say never, but I would be surprised if bill medd makes king, he seems to be doing a very good job right now of helping along the demise of the British rf. Also other very good reasons as discussed in the Members Only to prevent the Monarchy continuing after chucky goes, if not before.  IF, and it is a big IF, council cath and bill medd ever made it to the top slot, then she is only queen consort anyway, because she is married to bill medd, and he only gets it by default because he was born into the rf.  Can you imagine those two, in the top slot.  Jeez, anarchy at BP gates, doubt the public would suffer them for too long.

Also, there are so many immigrants in the UK now, be surprised if they wanted to continue the rf, so many think they are a waste of space these days and not worth paying for.  Once all the old sugars are gone I think the rf get their eyes opened wide and will not like what they see and read.

As for Queen Kate, or Catherine, can just see a headline in my mind  -  kate middleton, Queen Consort to King William aka Queen of Tarts  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol

Bring on the republic for me, any day.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 10:44:45 pm »

The RF think of themselves as 'better' than the other monarchies and fancy that since they aren't a bicycle monarchy, they are entitled to vast estates, vast incomes, and vast perks that only add to the void that is their lives. If you removed the numerous smaller houses and vast land, they would scream bloody murder while determinedly stuffing their pockets with more and more pound notes. It's unreal how they live, but they like to play poor and hardworking.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: