Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:18:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate will be snubbing Commonwealth Day 2017  (Read 1436 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: March 08, 2017, 09:32:17 am »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1510541895645142&id=120255874673758 bignono
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 02:43:11 pm »

The lazy duo probable need to "relax" for a few days ahead of their heavy two day schedule in Paris watching the rugby - you know how overworked they are  laugh laugh laugh laugh
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 02:53:11 pm »

^ Dodging work is exhausting! laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »

Well it is exhausting constantly having someone fiddle with the massive amount of fake hair that The Potato Head has.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 04:39:25 pm »

The Cambridges should attend that Service; after all, they expect the Commonwealth countries to finance their jaunts when they visit them.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 04:44:19 pm »

^Nah, they just take it for granted the public taxpayer, whatever the country, should cough up for them.  They want a holiday, let the Foreign Office arrange it and get the taxpayer in whichever country they fancy to finance it, with the British taxpayer funding their travel, accommodation for the RPO┬┤s, and etc.  Why should they want to cosy up to them, these countries should be grateful they visited  laugh  Most of the feedbacl from the countries the lazy duo have visited has been pretty negative from what we get told from people on the ground.  Canada was a big wash out, and that was from quite a few sources.  India and Bhutan mega disaster.  In fact they do their usual, drag their Curse of Doom with them, works every time without fail  easter-lol easter-lol
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2017, 11:56:24 pm »

The Cambridges should attend that Service; after all, they expect the Commonwealth countries to finance their jaunts when they visit them.
And flash them whilst disrespecting their hosts gracious hospitality. How insulting. sauer

Maybe PW should/will go and leave the hussy behind. She is an idiot. When the winds pick up I either wear slacks or if I simply must wear a long dress I take a long, light coat or cape which matches my dress and extends to my mid calves or ankles or I may use one of three different size and weight brooches I carry in my handbag to be affixed to the bottom of my dress. (weighted hems depending on fabric and style of dress can be used) It serves to be decorative and also to keep the dress from blowing up over my head. I can take both just in case depending on weather, wardrobe, mood, and necessity. My man usually to pin the brooches on bottom of my dress so I don't have to. A light head scarf comes in handy. The Middletons are a trashy family. I am fortunate my father raised me with the opera, the ballet, the philharmonic, the JPaul Getty Museum... the Middletons are a filthy lot and seem to revel in it. The lot of them are runts. My father used to say about me, "I can take her places" and I am the same way in my thinking. Now imagine KM and her uncouth behaviour, her inane remarks, her grinning and gurning and flashing Shocked. What man in his right mind would want anything to do with that idiot? And I am supposed to believe PC has taken KM to the opera often and it is just not publicised? Yeah, riiiight! They are an embarrassment to the BRF, PW, and the good British people. KM is a useless and thoroughly filthy individual. Cripes! She is sooooo offensive it's cringeworthy!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 12:04:07 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 08:27:58 am »

Last year Charles and Camilla didn't attend and this year it is William and Kate not attending. I sense their is a deliberate ploy to avoid having Charles and William and their spouses at the same events, especially if the Queen is present.

The question is why?

Is it that Charles and William loathe each other so much that they won't attend the same events?
Is it that Camilla and Kate loathe each other?

Is it a security issue and the government would prefer to not have the monarch and her two heirs at the same public event?

I don't know but ...
india
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 02:40:59 pm »

Maybe it's because no one can stand being around The Potato Head because you cannot talk to the idiot. She knows nothing and is a bore beyond compare. And The Super Dork Willy is an a$$. Now who wants to be around cretins such as that?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2017, 05:29:05 pm »

Last year Charles and Camilla didn't attend and this year it is William and Kate not attending. I sense their is a deliberate ploy to avoid having Charles and William and their spouses at the same events, especially if the Queen is present. The question is why?

Is it that Charles and William loathe each other so much that they won't attend the same events?
Is it that Camilla and Kate loathe each other?

Is it a security issue and the government would prefer to not have the monarch and her two heirs at the same public event?
I don't know but ...

It could be that HM is so fed up with the Cambridges that she simply told them she didn't want them there. HM might not care it makes the ducal couple look bad, HM just wants one day where she isn't being alert and enjoy quietly communing with God and praying for either a good wife for Harry or the ability to leave with her life after the monarchy is wiped out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2017, 07:05:51 pm »

^ I agree  tehe
Also they surely are tired of the few appearances they did
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: