Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:03:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 10536 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2017, 12:17:40 am »

Off topic and I'm just as guilty here, too.  Back on Poland/Germany or specifically about the bracelet as worn on trip.  Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2017, 12:33:30 am »

The trip was fun for the couple and she'll never live down her asinine appearance at the death camp. I imagine the courtiers are addicted to sedatives by now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2017, 01:27:46 am »

No heads of state greeted them (too busy with serious stuff) and nothing was accomplished that would really justify a royal visit. Showing up in a death camp wearing sundeck sandals, unreal; even the dizziest female knows not to do something like that. Kate wanted to see Europe and this was a pretext for a vacation.

It is untrue to say that 'no heads of state' greeted them as both Heads of State did that along with the Chancellor of Germany.

Court Circular:

17th July (did two things with the President - Lunch and visited the Warsaw Uprising Museum)

Their Royal Highnesses attended a Lunch given by The President of the Republic of Poland and Mrs. Kornhauser-Duda at the Presidential Palace.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, with The President of the Republic of Poland and Mrs. Kornhauser-Duda, afterwards visited the Warsaw Rising Museum.

19th July Again two events - one with the President and one with the Chancellor

Their Royal Highnesses this afternoon attended a Lunch given by Dr. Angela Merkel (Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany).

Their Royal Highnesses afterwards were received by The President of the Federal Republic of Germany and Mrs. Elke Budenbender at Bellevue Palace.

We don't know what the tour accomplished so it is hard to say 'nothing was accomplished'. It is rare for anything to be announced that 'accomplished' anything but these tours and visits aren't about 'accomplishing' things as such but setting things up.

The British, Polish and German governments are the only ones who can say whether the tour achieved what it was aimed at doing and as the Brits keep sending them they must be happy with whatever it is they want them to achieve.

So far this year six EU countries have been visited by the future Kings (Charles - Roumania, Republic of Ireland, Italy and Austria, William and George - Poland and Germany) along with Spain visiting the UK. The British government believes that sending royals to these places allows for 'soft diplomacy' while the 'hard diplomacy' is done by diplomats and MPs. The Chinese use pandas - the Brits and other monarchies, use their royals.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:30:37 am by meememe » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #203 on: July 27, 2017, 02:13:42 am »

Pandas would've been prohibitively more expensive to send to Poland and Germany so one for the monarchists.  Just a fun fact.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #204 on: July 27, 2017, 04:21:57 am »

More people would have have better conversations with the Pandas.  The pandas at least have a purpose.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2017, 05:51:54 am »

^ I have to agree here.  If it's not Diana's bracelet but she went out and had one made or purchased one that looked almost like it, that's kinda creepy.

While watching "Diana: Our Mother," I thought the same thing about the engagement ring. It does not look like the same ring when you compare footage of Di wearing it to KM. Something about the shape of the sapphire/setting is off. I'm thinking it's a replica.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #206 on: July 27, 2017, 08:43:43 am »

There was a lot of talk about the Blue Curse being a replica in the jewellery thread.  She has to flash it on every tour and engagement, very "in your face".  I think this club med trip was pretty boring and very much a non-event.  The clothes did not suit the occasions, her final mishap bending down to sprog II at the airport and having a little flash of her nether regions.  Her face. She is good at grinning and gurning, yet she couldn´t do it when leaving with the cone boob dress on, even when bill medd was talking on the podium at the garden party effort she was still glaring at him and looking very angry.  Looked as though they had just had a major row, but the couldn´t cover it up, she must have been very, very angry.  That set of photos showing them leave for the garden party were pretty full on about how angry she was.  She should have done her acting part there, it even still showed at the event early on.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/17/20/426E322A00000578-4704492-image-a-65_1500319064502.jpg

They both look as if they can´t stand the sight of one another most of the time.  He really is a most unattractive man.  What went wrong, he was quite the looker before the nuptials.

http://cdn.slickamericans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/162.jpg

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2017, 01:01:50 pm »

^^^Good point, never mind!   tehe

Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #208 on: July 27, 2017, 02:15:18 pm »

What a waste of carbon and oxygen.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2017, 03:03:08 pm »

Yeah, they just should've sent the pandas!  flirt

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2017, 03:16:16 pm »

Pandas and free beer!   hot

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2017, 03:41:37 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/17/20/426E322A00000578-4704492-image-a-65_1500319064502.jpg
They both look as if they can´t stand the sight of one another most of the time. 

You know, she must seethe that she isn't getting waht she married him for and frankly despite it all, I believe she would in fact have been happier if she hadn't had to actually marry him. She thought he was going places and she was wrong, now she's stuck with a full on dork and if not for the title she would have left a long time ago.

He really is a most unattractive man. 
What went wrong, he was quite the looker before the nuptials.
http://cdn.slickamericans.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/162.jpg

Genes, lifestyle, but the balding happening so soon, I am surprised about that, I really am.

Each tour they do their resentment towards each other shows out.  You would think they would be more carefree and more happy, but go figure, they are in fact so loaded with anger and *despise* against each other.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2017, 03:57:07 pm »

Well she does have panda eyes quite often. 
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2017, 04:23:42 pm »

There haven't been any reports of them escaping to Dingley Dell together to get away from it all like in the past.  Kate probably resents him because her connections didn't make the Middletons the toast of the town as they'd hoped. He's just an unpleasant man child who always gets his way and has the benefit of someone cleaning up and covering up his messes.

Useless couple on useless tours about sums these two up.

india
Princess

« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2017, 05:49:47 pm »

Willy's spoiled brat petulance always shines through loud and clear.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2017, 06:08:46 pm »

There haven't been any reports of them escaping to Dingley Dell together to get away from it all like in the past.

Someone probably told her that running to mommy was over and she has no choice anymore in what she does. She had her chance to control much of her life, but wouldn't pay the dues and frankly I believe that she's lost control over much of her agenda and routine and life. Look at how she looks fearful and less smug lately.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: