Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 01:36:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 6941 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2017, 11:40:33 pm »

I think the DM needs to stop trying to revive the 80's and 90's when such asinine BS was considered funny; yet at the same time, even back then spouting off about a family holiday to Auschwitz wouldn't have been done. If the kids act out, it'll be the worst possible place for them to do so.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 02:59:44 pm »

Duchess Kate Blog @HRHDuchesskate

A Polish readers Marta shared news Polish designer Sylwia Romaniuk revealed Kate's assistant order their Diana coat (link: https://www.sylwiaromaniuk.com/collections/cocktail-evening-dresses/products/sr-diana) sylwiaromaniuk.com/collections/co…

News always comes out around tour time that Kate will wear  xyz and when the tour dates arrive she dosen't wear any of them. The coat is bleh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 03:03:40 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2017, 03:29:15 pm »

^ True; either the brand is trying to generate PR for themselves (knowing full well K didn't order anything, but visits to the site will be bigger) or she did order sth and won't wear in consequence of the "leak".
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2017, 08:34:18 pm »

I think the reality is that HM isn't forking out for couture or designer gear that is perfectly made. During her run--up to the much hyped Australian tour, it was mentioned how Kate was getting large rocks and the best stuff, but in the end there were no major white tie events and she didn't get the best clothes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2017, 09:11:47 pm »

Kate usually skips Brexit and has a green juice instead.

This will never not be funny.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2017, 07:54:33 pm »

Showing this off as a family event/holiday is the stupidest thing ever; no one actually thinks they genuinely do anything of substance and they're going to a concentration camp and neither are seen as anything other than an ornamental nuisance that have to be entertained for a few hours out of a serious work day.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2017, 01:05:06 pm »

George is not into this travel. He did not want to leave the airplane and had to be coaxed by Will. Kate in white with a flowy skirt (thankfully there was no wind).

Btw George ahorts are too short.

Also I still do not understand why they took the childre. It makes sense ina commonweatlh country not in Poland or Germany. People will be curious but it is not as if George is going to be the king od anything there. And for the kids to have experience in royal events they could do them in UK.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2017, 01:29:46 pm »

The video on the DM link quite clearly shows willy back gvtroubke getting OG to come off the plane.
Of course PG  is shy and overwhelmed, they keep him locked away so if course he won't be able to handle it
5 day visit, wonder if they can keep up the loving looks that long!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4703428/Prince-George-arrives-Poland-Kate-William.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2017, 01:48:39 pm »

Kate's hair looks much better now, though she still has a tonne of fake hair in.
Wish she'd style it a bit different, with that I mean not have it in her face all the time.

No wonder little Mike is overwhelmed, he's being kept isolated behind thick palace walls 90% of the time and they still stick the poor boy into those horrid shorts, and again a good bit too small.

Why they bring the kids is beyond me. Totally useless and makes work (yeah just had a laugh to myself about the "work" bit) harder than it should be, I mean they couldn't even leave the plane... *rolls eyes*

FYI Cambs, no one gives a fck about you on the Continent, even less so your sprogs. There, I said it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2017, 03:08:15 pm »

I like George's shirt which should have been worn with long pants. The usual suspects are posting how Charlotte is a clone of the Queen. I see her looking more and more like Grandma Carole.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2017, 03:45:50 pm »

Every engagement they do is nothing but a parade of awkward and these poor kids are being used as their human shields. Disgusting.

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2017, 04:11:31 pm »

What is the point of this trip?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2017, 04:23:22 pm »

^ So these two morons can show off the kids without having to do it in the UK

india
Princess

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2017, 04:33:49 pm »

They can show off the children with less chance of someone grabbing their DNA and exposing the truth.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2017, 04:48:22 pm »

^ That too  laugh  It's all really just a taxpayer funded piss-take as usual.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2017, 06:40:36 pm »

The shorts looked odd. Very short and with long sleeves? Either long sleeves and pants/trousers or short sleeves and shorts. Probably trousers to match his dad. On the plus side, they seem more comfortable with their parents this time. Maybe they've been reading our comments and started spending time with their children? That would be nice.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2017, 07:43:45 pm »

omg you guys, the cone boobs are back!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE9PW76XoAAYqR7.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE9ScM7XgAIsiI9.jpg
I cannot believe it!!

marion
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2017, 08:11:49 pm »

I can  laugh laugh
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2017, 08:24:26 pm »

His royal shyness! Overwhelmed Prince George needs a little encouragement from Dad as Kate and William arrive in Warsaw - while confident little sister Charlotte smiles and waves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4703428/Prince-George-arrives-Poland-Kate-William.html#ixzz4n7PkJUKQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kate FINALLY ditches her beloved nude court shoes in favour of fashion-forward heels (as she continues her subtle style makeover)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4701246/Kate-FINALLY-ditches-beloved-nude-court-shoes.html#ixzz4n7Poxh59

Nice glasses, Wills! Kate gets the giggles as her husband dons a virtual reality headset after being greeted by hundreds of wellwishers during their whirlwind first day in Poland

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4704002/Crowds-line-streets-welcome-William-Kate-Poland.html#ixzz4n7PtKPvY
sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2017, 08:47:35 pm »

Kate talks about more babies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4704492/Duchess-Cambridge-jokes-d-like-babies.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: