Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:28:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 835 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: March 03, 2017, 01:08:59 pm »

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess will make an official visit to Poland and Germany this July at the request of The Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 01:31:58 pm »

No doubt the other way around, they have asked to go there.  We see through all their tricks. Sorry, no disrespect to either country, but I personally would not set foot in either one, too much unrest and unsavoury goings on.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 01:59:25 pm »

^Agree. In my opinion none of them are interested in them.  easter-lol

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 04:55:01 pm »

I wouldn't put it past her to just want to go to get a photo op of her in front of Auschwitz. Sad, but true.  flower
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2017, 05:10:08 pm »

^ Either rolling her eyes or laughing and her skirt up over her head. bignono

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 05:12:43 pm »

Haven't the Polish suffered enough?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 06:40:37 am »

They need to stay in England, do their duties, at least try to dress right, and make speeches; they have no legitimate reason to go to Poland and Germany (please do not let them near the concentration camps) and should just stay in England.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 08:07:03 am »

^

Just working through Cath's bucket list of things she wants to do and always hidden agendas as to why they go to these places.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 03:00:59 pm »

I see talks not confirm yet they might visit concentration camp.  Yikes It's pretty sad when you have to worry about how a 35 year old winan will act and hope she doesn't goof up .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 03:13:29 pm »

I think this is deliberately. Germany & Poland don't give a rat's behind to royalty (abolished that nonsense ages ago and never looked back), so the Brits send over two blithering fools, in the hope that the Germans say "Goodness look at the 'top of the crop' of Brits! Brexit was a good thing, cut them loose, quickly!" Might be a smart move from the Brits to get Brexit done quicker on their terms  eating cookies

It is also really telling, as you all have already pointed out, what kind of representation they are and how they conduct themselves, when everyone breaks out in hives, hoping they won't visit historic landmarks and if they do hoping they'll dress appropiately (I mean really, they are so bad they can't even do what 5 year olds are capable of) and not embarrass a whole nation and offend a host of others... They best stay home. Maybe they are holed up in Anmer not because they love it so, but because the Winds hide them away. You can't lock up embarrassing relatives in attics anymore, can you? So you send them off to an estate and say "It's for your privacy" when they actually mean "It's for the whole nation's benefit!"
Val
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 04:26:30 pm »

^

Some rubbish in the DM on line saying the the government are sending the duo to enhance the Brexit situation - as if!  All they could do would be to louse it up big time.
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 04:36:51 pm »

Those 2 morons don't even know what Brexit is.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 04:39:58 pm »

Kate usually skips Brexit and has a green juice instead.

I haven't played since I stopped
marion
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2017, 05:19:11 pm »

^ laugh laugh laugh
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 07:45:27 pm »

lmao you guys!!!!

Saw that too Val, but please haha no way, as I said, they can only make Europe too happy to rid themelves of the useless duo!

India, I think they don't know either! Couldn't send a more cluelss pair if they tried..
I mean if this were about Brexit, they'd be better off sending someone with substance. Alas.. This way they can really only ensure for Europeans to be glad to be rid of the Uk..

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2017, 08:11:53 pm »

The government and RF need to stop making the world accept WK on the world stage and need to stop making WK try to 'happen.' It isn't happening and neither will WK. None of them will be spending time being feted, only tolerated. This isn't the Nineties or Eighties anymore and it's not like they're worth the trouble. Politicians rely on the good press coverage and the current criminal trial is going to set a bad precedent. All the security that WK use up should be saved to protect the people and country, not WK trouble-making backsides.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 08:54:59 pm »

William and Kate will be visiting Auschwitz according to celeb***y.

During the trip to Poland they are expected to meet Beata Szydlo, the Polish Prime Minister, and visit the site of the Auschwitz concentration camp. A Government source said that the visit will help show Britain’s desire to retain strong links with European nations after Brexit.
http://www.celebitchy.com/526489/prince_william_kate_will_travel_to_poland_germany_as_brexit_ambassadors/#comments

Anything but this, please, anything but this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: