Royal Gossip
October 20, 2017, 10:47:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 10498 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2017, 04:15:57 pm »

Christ the comments on another forum:

I’ll say it: what an insensitive c you next Tuesday! For her this is a fashion parade:

-Botox, check
- New waves and sausage curls, check
- new and expensive outfit, check
- Nude shoes, check

Let’s be grateful that his useless sack of *poo* hasn’t flashed anyone, thus far.

Disgusting in my opinion. Clueless little Katie f***s up again. I’m so embarrassed that she’s representing my country. 

Princess waity had 10 whole years to decide whether she wanted this life she was nit picked when she was the girlfriend, she should be use to it. She chose this life so miss me with the dramatics.

http://www.celebitchy.com/543026/duchess_kate_wore_a_floral_erdem_to_visit_a_former_wwii_concentration_camp/#comments

Can' she just try, for ONCE, to get it right and dress conservatively? She isn't just about herself anymore, she's been a married-in representative of the nation and she has no business being this stupid at this stage in her life. As someone who is not born at William's bubble of privilege, she has no business being this clueless. This is deliberate, there is no other way to explain it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2017, 04:18:13 pm »

cringeworthy
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 04:23:25 pm »

The hilarity of the article of Kate "ditching her nude shoes in favour of block heels" and the like in the dailyfail recently (has been linked to in one of the threads here), only for her to step out of the plane in summer in nude suede heels.... She's impossible.

They were gifted amber jewellery in Poland, cufflinks for him and necklace for her
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFBMKNhXYAEOFid.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFBLdwTXUAEE4u3.jpg

The dress she wore above is by Erdem btw, a two piece as obviously seen in some pics.
And open toed shoes are also inappropriate, but well, if Kate wouldn't be appropriate I think pigs would fly and hell would freeze over.
The thunder faces they had on whilst stepping out to the garden party in honour of Liz's bday last night were also typical Cambs behaviour: think the cameras aren't on them & no one sees them and instantly descend into fights and sourpusses.
Liz should have flat out said "No" all those years ago. Or if she doesn't want to be blamed, she should have said "Computer says 'No'." (for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJQ3TM-p2QI , Walliams is as dead here as Liz during her speeches haha).
Bill is far unhappier than had he not married that insufferable disgrace. And the fail always harping on how the Cambs are about to go on their "charm offensive". They couldn't charm their way out of a friggin paper bag.

^^ Gosh yes, she chose this life and can't even be friggin a*sed to dress appropriately. Everything else would be easier to endure, even the gurning and showing off the ring, if she for gawd's sake dressed as she's supposed to. She's a "royal", she's basically an ambassador for her country and she's showing herself to be only one step better than the tw*ts in Magaluf. She does not get at all that she's basically a public servant and a part of a machinery called "monarchy". It's not at all and never about her, it's about the country & institution. Even if it were about her, showing up like that to concentration camps, war memorials and ground zero is a huge no-no for everyone. Dressing like a joyful clown and flashing everyone left right and centre is disgraceful for any person in any capacity.
I suspect she's a masochist and lives for the bollocking she gets from Bill and possibly others. There really can't be any other logical explanation. Only she's putting the monarhcy on the line and the respect for Britain abroad. But she's too dumb to get any of that.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2017, 04:40:05 pm »

Those Mirror pix certainly suggest a row - perhaps Poland will be the lazies version of Di and Charles in south Korea when the British Ambassador had to apologise to their hosts for their stony demeanour and the lid was lifted on the lies that all was fine with their marriage.

Rebecca Deacon looks rather tense and worried too

I don’t think waity is badly advised - she does her own thing and, as she said in the engagement interview,  she doesn’t care what people think
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2017, 04:41:12 pm »

Kate and William emotional as they meet Nazi concentration camp survivors in Poland

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/829993/Kate-middleton-prince-william-latest-news-poland-stutthof-nazi-concentration-camp/amp

Victoria Murphy @QueenVicMirror
William and Kate's message in the visitors book at Stutthof concentration camp
https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/887322999845728256/photo/1

Couldn't they write it themselves ? That dosen't look like any of their handwriting it's too neat
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:46:02 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2017, 04:56:09 pm »

Goodness gracious me I can't believe the crowds
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/18/15/4273DDFE00000578-4707494-image-a-17_1500389365317.jpg  blink huh
--
She's popular in Poland! Thousands crowd the marketplace in Gdansk to catch a glimpse of the Duchess as she and Wills toast their new fans with a traditional liqueur made from flakes of gold

Couple are in the midst of a five-day tour of Poland and Germany, and touched down in Warsaw yesterday
    They received a rapturous welcome in Gdansk where hundreds of locals lined streets to catch a glimpse
    First stop on today's itinerary was the former Stutthof concentration camp to meet Holocaust survivors
    Duke and Duchess will later visit Gdansk's shipyards, the birthplace of Poland's Solidarity movement
    Tomorrow, the royals will move on to Germany where they will meet Angela Merkel privately

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707494/Kate-William-visit-market-Poland.html

If Poland loves them so much, they can have them, but I bet they'd kick them out pretty fast!
Aren't these the biggest crowd/s they've so far pulled in? I'm beyond speechless and surprised.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:59:57 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2017, 05:00:12 pm »

Bill is far unhappier than had he not married that insufferable disgrace.
And the fail always harping on how the Cambs are about to go on their "charm offensive".
They couldn't charm their way out of a friggin paper bag.

He should have stopped trying to have it both ways and made a choice to be a prince, a man, and blow her family out of the sphere of his life.

^^ Gosh yes, she chose this life and can't even be friggin a*sed to dress appropriately. Everything else would be easier to endure, even the gurning and showing off the ring, if she for gawd's sake dressed as she's supposed to. She's a "royal", she's basically an ambassador for her country and she's showing herself to be only one step better than the tw*ts in Magaluf.

She didn't choose this life, she PUSHED her way into it via a decade long campaign and PR drama, black-guarding the reputation of her own SOVEREIGN and has had the gall to basically slander every person in the BRF. So now suddenly the idiot puts on a front of being shanghaied into it, despite the fact that it was made clear to her numerous times that she wasn't going to be welcomed with open arms and would only be there on sufferance.

I suspect she's a masochist and lives for the bollocking she gets from Bill and possibly others. There really can't be any other logical explanation. Only she's putting the monarchy on the line and the respect for Britain abroad. But she's too dumb to get any of that.

I wager she gets off on the dislike since it makes her feel like a victim all the more. It's not like she ever owns her behavior and the dislike and disdain and contempt make her feel all the more like the holy middle class saint who is persecuted by the EVIL upper class who forced her into this marriage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2017, 05:36:18 pm »

Sorry, but there must be some sad people in Poland living a very boring life if they think seeing council cath is the high spot of the week.. Irrespective of that most inappropriate outfit at the concentration camp this morning, there is a photo of her there with her usual maniacal grin.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2u9jxwo.jpg

What can we say, says it all really.  You can give a small friendly smile and be pleasant, but she went overboard didn´t she.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2017, 05:49:44 pm »

^I'm going with Free Beer! vs W/K luvvv.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2017, 06:40:06 pm »

^Never thought of that one  laugh laugh  Bit like when they bus in the school kids who think it great as they are away from school, or the pensioners with the carrot dangling of a nice afternoon tea ...   In Poland it is free beer  -  why did I not think of that, thought it strange people in Poland turning out for that dopey couple.  Silly me  easter-lol easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2017, 07:03:43 pm »

Sorry, but there must be some sad people in Poland living a very boring life if they think seeing council cath is the high spot of the week.. Irrespective of that most inappropriate outfit at the concentration camp this morning, there is a photo of her there with her usual maniacal grin.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2u9jxwo.jpg

What can we say, says it all really.  You can give a small friendly smile and be pleasant, but she went overboard didn´t she.

It's the title, not the person.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2017, 08:46:03 pm »

^^^ Yes, something free must have been offered!!

"William and Kate's message in the visitors book at Stutthof concentration camp "
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFBnhPVXkAASOSP?format=jpg&name=small
source https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/887322999845728256

"Princess Charlotte sweetly following in Uncle Harry's footsteps, she's wearing his 1986 shoes in Poland #PrinceHarry "
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFBqbSDXoAQWKB7?format=jpg&name=small
source https://mobile.twitter.com/RoyaNikkhah/status/887326145603141634
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2017, 09:13:25 pm »

Not even the same shoes, the sole is different.  Similar colour, similar style, but defo were never haza´s shoes, just copy catting again, as usual.  Why do people come out with this drivel, bet haza´s shoes were donated or tossed out donkeys years ago.  Beyond belief some of the rubbish written to make us think they are all a wonderful family  -  NOT.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2017, 09:16:55 pm »

'One by one we watched innocent men being hanged': Incredible story of Jewish holocaust survivors who were saved from the Stutthof camp and brought to live in Hull with just the clothes on their backs

William and Kate met Holocaust survivors Zigi Shipper & Manfred Goldberg, 87
    The lifelong friends returned to Nazi death camp in Poland for the first time
    More than 65,000 would be murdered and more than a third were Jewish
    Both Zigi and Manfred lost loved-ones and were taken by ship to Britain in 1946
    They have gone on to educate thousands of children about the Holocaust

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707234/British-holocaust-survivors-saved-Stutthof-camp.html
-----
On a superficial note

Now THAT'S following in his footsteps! Princess Charlotte's red buckle shoes look EXACTLY like a pair her uncle Prince Harry wore as a toddler in 1986

Princess Charlotte, two, wore red Mary Janes as she arrived in Warsaw yesterday
    They look strikingly like a pair worn by Prince Harry at Highgrove House in 1986
    They appear to be made from soft red leather and feature a single buckle strap
    Yesterday Prince George wore an outfit similar to one William wore as a child

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707830/Princess-Charlotte-s-shoes-look-just-like-Prince-Harry-s.html

He's a right royal trendsetter! Checked shirt George wore during the Cambridges' trip to Poland has SOLD OUT in just 24 hours as parents rush to dress their sons like a prince

Prince George touched down in Warsaw as part of the Royal tour yesterday
    George, three, bore striking resemblance to a young William in Scotland in 1984
    The dashing young man wore a two-tone checked shirt by Spanish brand Tizzas
    And just 24 hours later the shirt sold out on brand retailer El Corte Ingles' site

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4707924/Shirt-Prince-George-wore-Poland-SOLD-online.html
Cindy.rose
royal watcher

« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2017, 09:33:13 pm »

Her dress is beautiful, but totally inappropriate for the occasion, that is why
 I say lacking class and elegance for her, I don't understand why she has to smile showing all the teeth ,  is very rude and even vulgar.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2017, 09:51:31 pm »

Frankly, not as bad since she's not flashing, but maybe that is why she's wearing such a stiff fabric dress. This is so wrong and frankly I believe that this trip has done nothing for her or William. This is just bad all around.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2017, 10:05:57 pm »

^ You know the standards are below zero, when grateful/ see it as a win when no flashing occurs...
The trip is useless and even worse is bringing the sprogs. Leaving baby G home when he was only 8 months old to go to the Maldives (or Seychelles?) and C&G for scuba things, when C was just about born, also left them home when they went all the way to India. But a quickie trip to central Europe and these hands-on parents can't leave their much beloved PR props children home.
I think Britain is trying to make it happen that people see these two dum dums as "ambassadors of substance"; hence the c camp et al.
Ain't happenin', quite whilst you're ahead of it!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2017, 05:33:08 am »

It's sad to watch because Wills really had it all. Like KF has said, he threw his 20's away swanning around with his useless tacky limpet of a girlfriend Waity instead of tossing her to the side and going on national and international engagements that would've befitted his role as future king. Now he looks a pathetic mess dragging that disaster of a mistake he married, trying to look interested in what's going on around him when all he seems to project is regret at the mess he's made of his life and the disgust he feels for Waity. I'm sure he takes no blame for his current state of life, instead he blames everyone else for allowing him to waste his youth and end up marrying Waity who's so inept, cold and disinterested in her "job" unless it's meeting celebrities at movie premiers or posh parties where she can lord over the aristros her royal position. When I look at her, I do see someone that shouldn't be in her position. She's totally wrong and it's a waste of resources to continue to beef up her pr; to make her out to be Diana-like when she's totally opposite. She's an embarrassment to the UK and the royal family. Now Wills really should hold his head in shame as to why, with all of his resources, he finds himself with such a creature. I still believe that the Harry MM mess was/is a distraction to deflect on the short-comings of Wills/Waity lack luster marriage and purpose. 6 years in, and they've no substance to speak of; no bridging the gap between the public and the posh set, no reason why the public should ralley behind them.
I see no purpose of this trip at all. It's just more of the same waste of time.  I'm sure will be in store for more mishaps and lack of class, sense and grace as Waity will continue to wear ill appropriate attire and say dumb things as Wills shifts between looking board and angry. bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2017, 05:47:31 am »

I can't get over how pointless this trip is; she has no business being in that position and has no business dressing so frivolously. She shouldn't have dressed like she was going to a CW Television series garden party and she has no business with her hair in her face. This was a pointless trip. As for William, he could have had it all by now, but threw it away for the wrong reasons and chose a wasted life. He could have been in meetings at a high level to benefit his country and could have made it through a lot of the struggles that anyone goes through as their life changes and has to restructure.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2017, 11:14:46 am »

Touch down in Berlin! #RoyalVisitGermany https://t.co/qwNiSVPd0C

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: