Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 11:54:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 10939 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2017, 12:18:15 pm »

TPTB need to realize that this woman is hopeless and a detriment to the UK.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2017, 08:21:15 pm »

She'll also be going to concentration camps as well.

Knowing Waity as we do, I can easily see her in 'serious' gray with yellow accents for a 'dash' of color.  Embarrassed
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2017, 09:45:53 pm »

I think this ambassador BS has got to be dropped by the PR at the Palace and they should stop trying. At this point in time I am certain that the public isn't under any illusions and really, can't the Palace just say "we know they're useless, but duties are part of the job even though she can't really be taken anywhere."

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2017, 02:54:48 am »

The palace is a right royal joke.  Literally.  They are so delusional in thinking they can still pull the wool over everyone's eyes in this day and age.

I haven't played since I stopped
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 10:58:08 am »

I feel for the Polish and Germans  there there .
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 12:41:56 pm »

^Especially if we get another flash for the Europeans  ick Shocked
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2017, 12:51:52 pm »

^Poor Gingerboy24  there I will keep you in my prayers  hug .
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2017, 10:40:10 am »

We're all going on a summer holiday! Prince George and Princess Charlotte will join William and Kate on their European tour of Germany and Poland

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to take their children on their first ever tour 
    Prince George, 3, and Princess Charlotte, 2, will visit Germany and Poland
    Kensington Palace says the family will go on five-day trip on July 17 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660848/Prince-George-Princess-Charlotte-join-Europe-tour.html

They must be desperate for good PR!!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 11:22:21 am »

Very silly.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 11:29:13 am »

To me, this tour is inappropriate for kids this small.
It is also not their first tour, their first tour was that joke of a jolly to Canada.
Most interestingly this isn't even called a "tour", but a "holiday" and "trip", so I guess we have now confirmed what this actually is.

Maybe they are taking the kids to see the Vaterland  spy eating cookies

The joke of the year though is KP calling this an "impactful tour". Maybe for the Cambs, but literally no one else. The Poles & Germans aren't exactly weeing themselves with excitement, 99% of people don't even know these floozies are coming and the other 1% are directly involved with the trip.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2017, 01:28:46 pm »

Another holdiay at taxpayer expense.   Note they never take the sprogs on a trip around the UK, always away from the UK.  And as for taking them to Germany and Poland, why?  What will they remember?  Sprogs that age want parks, beaches, swimming, playiing, not Auschwitz.  Dearie me, they have hit rock bottom, again, with this one.  Using the sprogs as pr again no doubt, did they not learn from Canada, those sprogs were a pr disaster.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2017, 10:28:06 pm »

Those kids in Canada was a bad idea; WK looked frazzled and unprepared and if they go and the kids either get too upset (being in that kind of place will traumatize them) or the couple have to get the kids in line while on duty, it'll kind of desecrate the place. These are camps where people were tortured in the most sadistic ways possible and go figure, Kate and William are going to likely act like a middle class family with all the drama all on the world stage. Kate has no business bringing those kids and it's clear that the significance of the place is clearly beyond her comprehension. This will go bad diplomatically.

Kids have no business being in a place like this, this isn't Disneyland and I'm CERTAIN that the kids will get vibes due to all the horrors that happened here. No matter WHAT the organizers to do jazz the place up (even worse considering), little kids have great instincts and will likely be affected by the horrors that went on there. Being a bit of a mystic, there is a residue of what went on there still remaining.They'll sense it and get really upset and act out, which will only hurt them and then cause a ruckus. These kids will not be able to handle this kind of environment.

We're all going on a summer holiday! Prince George and Princess Charlotte will join William and Kate on their European tour of Germany and Poland
    Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to take their children on their first ever tour 
    Prince George, 3, and Princess Charlotte, 2, will visit Germany and Poland
    Kensington Palace says the family will go on five-day trip on July 17 
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4660848/Prince-George-Princess-Charlotte-join-Europe-tour.html
They must be desperate for good PR!!

You know, taking them to this place will in fact NOT be a holiday and this isn't supposed to be the !Cambridge Family Fun Show!

They're being expected to tour a DEATH CAMP and this isn't supposed to be officially a family tour, but a ducal couple seeing significant landmarks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2017, 10:46:01 pm »

^ I know, the question is: Do the Cambs know that? Every tour has been a holiday so far and the c camp part is added on almost as after-thought as they obviously can't skip that. I'm beyond curious to see how it's going to go. Exactly because of the c camp part I find it inappropriate to bring the kids. Why not bring the kids to engagements in UK? Always abroad and they add nothing. Canada was short of a disaster. Also, no other royals bring their kids on tours and neither do politicians. If they ever do, they stay in the background and are not mentioned. For the Cambs, they are PR medium only.
I have read that the Cambs ranked highly in French media (by readers or sth, on a dailyfail equivalent), but since they've been there their rating has dropped quite a lot. Tells you everything you need to know about their "charm offensives". Offensives they are, just not charming.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2017, 10:53:31 pm »

Considering what they're determined to do to the French media and freedom of speech, I am seriously amazed that the French haven't rioted in the streets and I am surprised they've been allowed on the Continent. All things considered, most public figures would be run out of office for what they're doing to the media. A conviction means that they have the power to undo freedom of speech and domineer over an entire nation of which they do not have legal authority.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2017, 03:49:34 am »

I can just hear the first thing out of Waity's big mouth will be "Oh Georgie and Char are so keen on camps"  Embarrassed Embarrassed
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2017, 07:47:47 am »

What a sad PR! I think people'll see their sprogs: when they arrive and leave, plus 1 or two children programmes when they pretend to be a happy family, Willy will say some stupid things about them again. That's all. 

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2017, 09:22:50 am »

The kids going is just a great excuse for them to go in early from events so they can have family time.

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official tour to Poland and Germany between the 17th and 21st of July. This visit is at the request of The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and will be Their Royal Highnesses' first official joint visit to Poland and Germany. The Duke made an off
https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duchess-cambridge-visit-poland-and-germany
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 09:31:46 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2017, 09:08:47 pm »

What family time?  I don´t even think they live together any more, and as for the sprogs, well, no bond there with them, and always bad mouthing sprog I.  Yeah, reckon they know the turn out will be bad and want the sprogs for some pr, nothing more than that, as they sure don´t appear to have any patience or time for the sprogs.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 09:26:05 pm »

The DM talking about this being a holiday is grotesque; Auschwitz isn't supposed to be entertaining and a fun family trip. Second, neither work so 'family time' should be experienced by this family to the point of surfeit.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2017, 09:53:09 pm »

Simply disgusting behaviour!! Do they know how many people died for being homose*ual, gipsies, Jehovah's Witness, Slavic, Romman Catholic, resistance members. .. ? WTF ?!!? The Daily Fail is calling them out or are they serious because the editors and journos know better than this. I know they do. blink blink Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: