Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 07:31:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poland and Germany July  (Read 8468 times)
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2017, 11:50:36 pm »

^ Your second paragraph is funny! And very true.

Yes, the holiday tour is finally over.

They are expected in Belgium though, I think the 30th & 31st July (WWI commemoration I think, if I'm not mistaken Charles & Camilla will be there too; I'm clearly hazy on the details!). Basically two trips in two weeks abroad, they'll need a major holiday to recover.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2017, 12:06:28 am »

^^ easter-lol at the being a hand model for big blue....she does love presenting it to the forefront though. (She doesnt really have much else to offer now I think on it.)

and yes they will need a vacation to recover from all this "work", They'll be in hiding til October no doubt.

this was the most boring tour ever. Are George and Charlotte sidelined to being Airport sideshows now?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:08:56 am by LadyLaura » Logged
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2017, 07:15:05 pm »

One of those videos that has a computer voice narrator:

Cheer up! Kate pictured stony-faced on way to garden party celebrating Queen's birthday

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3v0CyzZFcjw

The comments are interesting...
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2017, 08:09:07 pm »

"Are George and Charlotte sidelined to being Airport sideshows now?"
Yes, they have to continue the Middleton tradition of air-travel work. Show the emergency exits and all that.
--
PS

William and Kate have been duped into endorsing Poland’s ugly nationalism
by Kate Maltby

The royal couple’s Polish trip was all about sucking up to a deeply unpleasant government. Why? We might need its help over Brexit
[...]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/21/william-kate-poland-nationalism-royal-brexit
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 08:14:16 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2017, 08:43:24 pm »

http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/post/163263292634/europesroyals-killiamkween-princess-charlotte
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2017, 03:36:48 pm »

They really ARE a perfect match: From co-ordinated ties to his 'n' hers jumpers, how Prince William's wardrobe is carefully planned to complement Kate's every outfit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4715844/Does-Kate-dress-William-match-favourite-outfits.html
The trip was a dud so they pull this crap to deflect that the Cams wasted their time and other people's money on this holiday/trip/tour.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2017, 03:40:54 pm »

^I'll second that  bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
marion
Duchess

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2017, 04:05:52 pm »

@HRHOlya - that link makes for scary reading
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2017, 06:14:43 pm »

The pretzels the ditzy duo made in Germany will be auctioned off in Nov (apparently for a children's charity). I wonder which idiot will bid for these and how much they'll get. I predict the Winds will anonymously bid, because no one else will or the bidding will be too low  eating cookies
http://cdn.regenbogen.de/sites/default/files/styles/wide/public/scald/image/brezeln-titel_0.jpg?itok=a04gLsfy
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2017, 06:34:41 pm »

Like mother like daughter-in-law: The Duchess of Cambridge is revealed to have borrowed jewellery from the late Princess Diana’s collection for her recent royal tour
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4732206/The-Duchess-Cambridge-borrows-Diana-s-bracelet.html
Another article about Waity's fashion during the tour because she didn't really do anything worthwhile for the press to talk about.
The bracelet looks different to Diana's.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2017, 07:30:51 pm »

And all they can do   is show one bracelet, and I agree, it does not look the same, not even the same size pearls if you enlarge the photos. Several remarks about that in the comments section.  More lying drivel, as usual, no change there.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2017, 08:27:07 pm »

I don't think it really matters much if it original or a copy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2017, 08:36:31 pm »

No heads of state greeted them (too busy with serious stuff) and nothing was accomplished that would really justify a royal visit. Showing up in a death camp wearing sundeck sandals, unreal; even the dizziest female knows not to do something like that. Kate wanted to see Europe and this was a pretext for a vacation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2017, 09:23:35 pm »

^Exactly! She wanted to go sightseeing and the children were brought along as a way of distracting from that.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:08 pm »

I do believe that it was made clear to Kate that any interest in any country would have to be satisfied via a formal trip and not just jetting off anymore. She brought her kids who were clearly not at all well readied for this and it's clear that Kate has no interest in getting her kids raised as royals and not middle class kids. I don't think she has the capacity to reach that standard or she would by now. It's not in her, just like it's not in her to even work at a small job or even try to do good in school. She's clearly shiftless and slovenly and it's clear that she's never going to be a good person, much less a good consort. This proves that love does not conquer all.

I think that there shouldn't be any more foreign trips until she and William do enough for Britain.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2017, 09:57:31 pm »

I think it does matter, a lot, if the pearl bracelet  is a copy, they are trying to pass it off as an original as worn by Diana  -  that is being very deceitful.  They can´t say she is wearing Diana´s bracelet if Diana never even clapped eyes on it when she was alive.  Makes me wonder how many other bits of jewellery she wears that allegedly Diana wore are copies as well.  When people lie and are deceitful all the time it is very difficult to believe anything they say.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2017, 10:06:24 pm »

^ I have to agree here.  If it's not Diana's bracelet but she went out and had one made or purchased one that looked almost like it, that's kinda creepy.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2017, 10:12:16 pm »

^^ Agree it matters, but we already know that Kate is creepy with her copying-Diana ways.
So far though, Kate has only three pieces of Diana's and two of them she's worn in the past month: the pearl & diamond earrings at the Spanish banquet and the pearl and diamond bracelet in Germany. The third piece is the engagement ring, and if you want the fourth is the tiara, but that really belongs to Liz. Ironically, Diana hated the tiara, I wonder whether Kate secretly hates it too, because it's said to be difficult to wear and cause headaches  eating cookies
sandy
Princess

« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2017, 11:36:48 pm »

It would be odd if they claim it if it can be easily disproven. If she wanted something of Diana's she would be able to wear it. I don't get why they would lie like that.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2017, 12:08:13 am »

^ That's how a normal person thinks.
Kate has worn Diana's earrings and now the bracelet, the bracelet does look smaller and different, but that could be due to light for example. Seeing how she scored Di's earrings and now apparently the bracelet and it's all happened in about 2 weeks, so it might be a new development behind the scenes.
The earrings she started to wear right after the engagement or wedding (not sure), a sapphire and diamond cluster like the ring, only the sapphire is round cut not oval and the diamonds and sapphire are closer in size than in the ring; the press and sugars went into a total tizzy claiming they were Diana's, no one ever corrected it officially, but the earrings do not look like any Diana ever wore (cut & size are different to all pairs Diana had, she had several diamond & sapphire cluster earrings). The Cambs love to live off Diana and any association is in their mind good for them, so if the public thinks that Diana's relics have been brought out, it's better when people go all "awwwwe" rather than "eeewww creepy!"
Their Diana obsession is creepy and makes no sense to a normal person. You have to try to think the Cambz™ way, not your normal person non-sense way.

PS these are the earrings I'm talking about, which she wore at the start of her "royalness"
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/4SaiU7Vjay8kcyRw6VsgXoe2KcY/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2012/06/24/3/192/1922398/8ad318d5545124fd_146291338_10/i/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Queen-Visit-Nottingham-Diamond-Jubilee.jpg

Earrings that seem to indeed be Diana's, from the Spanish banquet
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10786267.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Spanish-King-Felipe-VI-and-his-wife-Spanish-Queen-Letizia-ahead-of-a-State-Banquet-at-Buckingham-Pa.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VkpKlI39JKU/maxresdefault.jpg
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:12:47 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: