Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 01:02:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feud  (Read 478 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 28, 2017, 06:05:43 pm »

‘Feud’ Season 2 on FX to Tackle Charles and Diana Saga
Ryan Murphy has set his sights on the unhappy union of Britain’s Prince Charles and Princess Diana as the next installment of “Feud,” which has grabbed a 10-episode order from FX.

The deal comes as a big vote of confidence in Murphy and his team from FX. The first eight-episode season of “Feud” is set to premiere on Sunday, focusing on the legendary rivalry between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis during the making of 1963’s “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?”
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fued-charles-diana-season-two-renewa-1201998875/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 06:12:14 am »

Oh Lord Spare Us ...  sigh sigh sigh sigh

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:17:39 am »

^^Interesting.  I've watched all of the episodes of the Davis/Crawford series and it's delicious.  Great writing, excellent acting and top notch production.  It's really good tv for a change.  Not sure how they'll do with PC/PD, of course, but they hit it out of the park so far.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 01:43:42 pm »

^ I agree. I am loving this first season. Really well done and neither lady is painted as bad guy imo. Excellent show all round, which makes me look forward to next season actually. I am very curious to see what they'll do with it all, how it's going to turn out.
Sarah Paulson is rumoured as Diana, and I don't like that choice. But I have to say that SP is very versatile in her roles so far, lookswise. But I find her face too plasticy, too much work done, and frankly she's a bit too old. They need someone around 30, who's had little to no work done on their face for the role, so they look natural and can play Diana from wedding to end. Imo the reason why Diana is hailed as beauty, is that she looked natural and was modestly made up. Big nose, droopy eyelids and yet she was beautiful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: