Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:18:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If the Cambridge's PR Told the Truth...  (Read 878 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« on: February 28, 2017, 04:20:08 am »

Hope no one minds that I started a new topic we all can have some fun with, considering Juggers' perpetual stream of lies and disasters he insists on throwing out to the plebes like bread crumbs.
But what would the Cambridge's PR be like if it were truthful?  Dear folks of RG, it is time we help Juggers out by rewriting the headlines and press releases that are honest.

I'll start:

After returning from yet another holiday, the Duchess of Cambridge is pleased to announce that she is very keen on avoiding work for the rest of the year.  She plans to retreat to Anmer Hall, where she will spend some quality time away from her children. On occasion, she will carry out her royal duties by attending galas, movie premieres, and visiting charities that are very close to her heart; although she cannot remember which charities they specifically are and what they do.  She will miss being greeted by the throngs of nonexistent admirers and undertaking challenges such as testing the smell of tea by smelling it.

I haven't played since I stopped
Val
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:33:20 am »

^
Great idea

'Despite saying that they will now live permanently at KP, they are actually being helicoptered between there and Anmer which enables them to slip off (hopefully undetected) to their frequent sunshine holidays.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:12:36 pm »

'The trap door was opened earlier today to let George and Charlotte out in hopes to stir up favorable press due to Kate's lack of interest and commitment to her role.'

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 02:27:08 pm »

They donĀ“t know how to tell the truth, everything about the fake duo and their family is built on lies and deceit.  I do not think for one moment that the Canada trip went well, and the sprogs have been virtually out of sight since, other than Xmas day walk to the church near the Manor of Doom.  The feedback on the ground from the locals during and post the Canada trip was dire, the Canadians were unimpressed from start to finish.  I found this on the internet whilst trawling, and it tells the truth and was just what I, and many others, thought about that "play date" in Canada  -  a pr opportunity that was badly planned (by them and their inept team) and went belly up with their behavior.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/135f05b7c931c6d6881ae331c0937ff4/tumblr_olqcqxSLTn1r4r8ero1_500.png
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: