Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate needed therapy after alleged bullying at Downe House  (Read 1094 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: February 27, 2017, 01:50:58 pm »

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/a/34504202/kate-middleton-s-therapy-after-horrific-school-bullying-yahoo7-be/#page1
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 02:01:19 pm »

laugh laugh laugh  Don´t they mean the other pupils needed therapy after she bullied them, sounds more like it to me.  She has the hide of a rhino, nothing bothers her, she is too thick to realise nobody likes her let alone anything more complicated.  The rubbish they push out to try and make her look is beyond belief.  It was said it was her the did the bullying, and I can quite believe that.  Several girls spilled the beans on that one, so tough luck, the boat already left the harbour if they are looking for the sympathy vote for her.  Once again people don´t seem to do their research, a lot of info on the internet and none of it supports her being bullied.

http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/royals/kate-middleton-bullied-at-downe-house-what-a-load-of-poo/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1374703/Kate-Middleton-Downe-House-boarding-school-Taffeta-Gray-tells-really-happened.html

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/332967/Mystery-of-Kate-being-bullied

Val
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:44:44 pm »

^

Cath's death stares at any poor female who got anywhere near bill could constitute bullying.

Knauf seems to be turning out more and more drivel to make people warm to her but it's just a major fail.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 05:13:57 pm »

Why Waity had to go to Downe House in the first place is beyond me.
She didn't even had to board as DH is just a 4 mile drive from Manson Towers.
My guess is that she went there to build connections that could benefit the Mansons later, people just sniffed her oud and rejected her.
The Viper calls that bullying.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 05:43:12 pm »

There were stories something nasty was out in her bed as evidence of bullying but as a day pupil she won't have had a bed. This lot are a joke, they can't even lie properly
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 07:11:53 pm »

I think juggers is on a mission to destroy her, because every time he pushes something out there pr wise he makes it worse.  We all know she was never bullied, the truth is out there on the internet, so all he does is make her look like a born liar, and nobody likes a liar.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 07:39:08 pm »

^^^^Val

Kate just did not give death stares to any other female who might fancy him, but also to members of the BRF itself. It was after the BRF left the Sandringham Church and Kate was giving death stares to either Lady Louise Windsor or Margarita Chatto.

I mean for Heaven's sake, these are children and no threat to KM or her relationship with PW. But she still handed OT death stares when they were trying to collect flowers for HM after the Church service.

So I think she was the one doing the bullying. If she was the one being bullied, then you would hope she had more compassion for others. (Yes I know it can push people in the other direction).

If I knew her, which I don't, I don't think I would like her much.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 08:45:45 pm »

It was clarified that she wasn't bullied, so why keep perpetuating these lies?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 11:33:23 pm »

Perhaps it is to redirect people from talking about her own deeds. And to con people into believing s he is a victim.  I believe she has been doing this for several reasons chief among them to plant the seed in people's monds that she is the victim ala PD so she may get away with her bs deeds and also to be able to use this victimisation crapfest against PW when he kicks jer to the curb.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 11:52:02 pm »

Usually someone like this is in fact an abuser and deflects to avoid responsibility and consequences. She's done more than her fair share of damage and frankly I sincerely believe that she's hiding a huge amount of back-history where she was abusive and bullying and harassing people around her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 01:39:14 am »

I believe that Kate has lied and cheated for so long that the truth has become blurred to such an extent that even she no longer knows what's real anymore.  I'm convinced she has serious emotional and mental health issues that nobody can hide forever.  She'll either get help or implode.  It's only a matter of time.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 02:01:44 am »

She is imploding in front of our eyes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 02:34:54 am »

^I believe it is starting.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 03:09:46 am »

Here's what I think:

In Kate's early life Carole instilled a HUGE amount of her own resentment and hatred and jealousy towards the upper classes in Kate. Then Carole drilled it into Kate that she was entitled to be accepted since Mumsy would pay all bills and sent Kate to Downe House with a fat allowance, an entitlement complex, and then in addition, all that poisonous resentment and hatred. Being mixed up, others sensed it and basically didn't accept her with open arms. Also, throw in the fact that a lot of the more popular kids had different preferences likely didn't help out at all.

With all this, the lack of automatic acceptance and popularity (all on her terms) started to erupt and after a while, Kate was quietly told to leave the school. Just a combination of basic rejection and Kate's toxic viewpoint. In Kate's case, she's the holy victim and I am certain that she remembers it as the first time in her early life when things didn't go the way she wanted, how bad things got and how she ended up basically thwarted. Look at how she acts when she isn't getting what she wants and how she goes out getting back at even the most nonexistent slight.

By now she should be well over her past at Downe House (having been more than a decade later) and she has no business holding on to it. I do think that Downe House set the pattern of her life, seeking out social acceptance and control without preconditions and then getting rejected, bringing up the wounds that Carole transferred to her at an early age. Look at how she lashed out during 2007 and how she lashes out now. Thing is, that she keeps determinedly wounding people who don't wish her ill, but just won't let her come into their lives and dictate the social dynamics of their lives.

Kate just did not give death stares to any other female who might fancy him, but also to members of the BRF itself. It was after the BRF left the Sandringham Church and Kate was giving death stares to either Lady Louise Windsor or Margarita Chatto.

I mean for Heaven's sake, these are children and no threat to KM or her relationship with PW. But she still handed OT death stares when they were trying to collect flowers for HM after the Church service.

These are children who have titles of their own, will have almost limitless wealth on their own, and basically won't have to degrade themselves like Kate has had to (or chose to, but still the principle is the same). She's like a teen mom who hates how her baby-less peers are basically going on to great things and she, the teen mom, is stuck in a life of working twice as hard and won't be able to go out and live it up like the rest of her classmates.  I think she hates being married in order to have wealth and a title and security (that is never guaranteed) and she hates how they have a future filled with limitless choices and opportunities. She hates anyone who has what she wants, without having to marry an idiot prince in order to get it.

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 03:36:54 am »

I read somewhere (whether it is true or not, I am not sure) that Council Caro pulled Kate out of DH for not being made head girl (snickers) or captain of some team or something similar.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 05:43:21 pm »

Look at a piccie of her today, went to Ronald McDonald childrens hospital this morning.  Looks to me like one of those times she thought the camera was not rolling.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/28/10/3DCBF74900000578-4267020-VIP_guest_Ahead_of_the_Duchess_visit_on_Tuesday_morning_staff_de-a-41_1488278846481.jpg

Can´t even give a decent pretence at a childrens engagement, or make an effort with her outfit, looked like something from Oxfam, in fact I have seen better in the charity shops.

Nope, nobody will ever convince me she was bullied, she was definitely the one doing the bullying.  Look at council caro, she bullies her sprogs and makes them do what she wants them to do.  Council cath will never be allowed to cut the apron strings to that vile creature she calls her mother, because the mother is a huge bully herself.

Juggers needs to watch what he releases, and at least do some research before he makes himself look an utter and complete pr*t, again, again, and again.  And keeps on doing.

Bill medd and council cath probably bully juggers as well to make him do what they want him to do.  You could not pay me enough to have any position that had anything to do with that lot, they are vile, horrid, nasty, unpleasant, people.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 12:06:48 am »

^

All their staff are said to have to dance attendance on them and pander to every whim or Bill 'loses' it and Cath pitches in too.  The worse kind of bullying but they are said to be in fear of their jobs.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 12:38:54 am »

^  Why would the staff at Anmer be worried about losing their jobs? People who have worked for any member of the BRF have no worries about finding employment afterwards. That's one of the prime reasons people work for them (it's certainly not the wages) but having that on a person's CV guarantees they'll  be snapped up.

Also, it's odd that several of the Cambridges' staff have been with them for several years now if they are being shouted at and being ordered about all the time. I know people who live on the Sandringham estate and no rumours of that sort of behaviour have been floating around.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 04:15:37 am »

^That logic doesn't work if you're fired and/or don't get a reference or, even worse, a negative one or rumors of their unhappiness with you.

It wouldn't shock me in the slightest to find out that Kate is demanding, pushy, has extreme expectations and very little experience expertly handling staff.  So, it becomes fake toadying.  Or a form of blackmail.  Master manipulators know how to pick people with low self esteem, too.

I've always believed that Kate is the bully and all those stories of how mean everyone was to her was classic controlling behavior and lack of self awareness.  And add in PW being a big brat who falls in line, there's no place for resistance to her.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 05:05:45 am »

I do believe that Kate refuses to accept that she isn't at all a victim anymore; she was likely abused growing up, but she became an abuser as well since she wouldn't get help and dump her baggage and move on with her life and new strength gained from her experiences.

^  Why would the staff at Anmer be worried about losing their jobs? People who have worked for any member of the BRF have no worries about finding employment afterwards. That's one of the prime reasons people work for them (it's certainly not the wages) but having that on a person's CV guarantees they'll  be snapped up.

Also, it's odd that several of the Cambridges' staff have been with them for several years now if they are being shouted at and being ordered about all the time. I know people who live on the Sandringham estate and no rumours of that sort of behaviour have been floating around.

People need those jobs and NEED to pay their bills. It's a pity they have to put up with so much relentless abuse that they live in fear.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: