Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 07:16:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William an Kate's lame corresponding with the public  (Read 2837 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: February 20, 2017, 11:07:40 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4239258/Kate-William-send-identical-replies-fans-write.html bored3 wopedo bignono
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:40:12 pm »

Par for the course.  Doubt they even know they received a card, let alone sent one.  CanĀ“t use the excuse they never have time  -  the nannies, all the staff, chauffeurs, you name it, it is done for them. We know they never research anything when they go to an engagement, never there long, so just what do they do with their time is the burning question.  No doubt counci cath sits puffing away furiously on her cigarettes, quaffing down white wine and watching Towie and other such rubbish.  They never have to lift a finger to do everything, all done by staff.  The odd nice little handwritten letter would be nice, or even give a few minutes thought to a different message, or several, and rotate them even. But nope, too lazy to care about anyone who writes to them, and who is surprised or shocked  -  all those two care about are themselves, not sure they care about each other, only me, me and me again.  HM seriously needs to grow a pair and throw those two out, and take the sprogs with them.  When you think about it they are lousy communicating with the people on engagements, and the same applies to what their press office pushes out.  Consistent anyway, lazy, immature and incapable of getting anything right.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 07:46:45 pm »

I don't get people sending them cards and even gifts!!! And Waity doesn't even want to shake hands as if people who fund her lifestyle have some contagious disease.. Bill is always disdainful, I mean really!
I am anti-monarchy/ a republican, true, but really, to go and buy sth for people who live off your taxes in palaces and have all the luxuries at their feet, whilst you might struggle and yet to go off and buy those rich toffs gifts and pay for cards and postage?
No fenks, I'd rather buy myself chocolate instead of a little sth for those ingrates.
 snob
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 08:54:06 pm »

I' m a repubblican too  hug and I agree with you.
It seems Will and Kate are trying their own best to turn their Country into a Republic, yet maybe they didn' t realized if British people get rid of the Monarchy they will need to work  laundry

The article show how inaccurate and botched their team' s work his, WK never make any sort of effort whatsoever
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 09:00:40 pm »

If the Brits ever get mad enough at the Windsors, they'll be struggling to figure out how to leave with their lives. This is the result of this modern monarchy BS and frankly this is the result of the vaunted fairy-tale. Ticks me off that being slovenly and lazy and indifferent is considered modern and hip.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 06:07:47 pm »

Don't forget, they still haven't sent me an acknowledgement for my wedding donation to their foundation that they publicly chose instead of gifts.  It was a test on my part and they failed utterly.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 07:05:19 pm »

When are they going to stop trying to be hip and for once just get to work?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 10:15:03 pm »

NEVER
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 10:32:10 pm »

speaking of working, they don't seem to be doing very much of that or anything, as usual. Thought they moved back to London to step it up and stuff. They do about 2 engagements a month.  bored3

sorry to deviate from their lame correspondence
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:35:03 pm by LadyLaura » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 01:41:39 am »

One day they'll want the world to pay attention to them, but the world will not have time for them. The world will not want them and will not listen; as it is, they aren't invited anywhere to serious things and William and Kate have made it clear to the Court that the courtiers shouldn't bother with them.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 04:17:19 am »

I think that's one of W&W's problems. He doesn't want the attention and she does. That's one reason for all the flashing, other than the fact she's a serial flasher
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 04:49:57 am »

Off topic.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 03:38:29 am »

It's astonishing what William has come to; he is now essentially a few years away from everyone openly making abusive remarks about him. He'll be openly derided like Fergie is. I wonder if he'll ever get tired of giving the middle finger to everyone and acting hip and cool.

LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2017, 12:30:38 am »

'It was greatly appreciated': Kate and William FINALLY change their thank you note used by the couple for years as they send cards to everyone who wished Charlotte happy birthday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4549478/Fans-receive-thank-cards-Charlotte-s-birthday.html

- Don't really know if the article should be put in this thread...  do the cards they send out count as corresponding with the public??
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2017, 05:13:14 am »

^Yes, most definitely the right thread.  Thank you!

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2017, 07:41:09 am »

I don't know what to think about that. Personalized thank you notes are ideal, but I don't know how many letters they receive to know how practical that would be. But I do think they should be updated often or customized to include something about what they said in the letter to them or what gift(s) were given to them.  dontknow
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 09:03:35 am »

^It can be done if they had the proper system in place.  Even form-type thank you notes can be personalized on a large merge doc.  It just takes effort and time. Then, you sit your fanny down and sign your name and, when applicable, write a personal quick message if someone was especially gracious or if they have met them.   If I thought they were deluged with massive daily work schedules, I'd understand, but they're not.

But, every single host or director of a charity that they visit should receive a hand written note of thanks for their efforts.  Not sure if they do that. 

marion
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2017, 09:07:36 am »

^^Diana always managed to write proper Thank you letters. ...but then of course she was T a product of Council Caro's School of Manners
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2017, 11:37:35 am »

Don't forget, they still haven't sent me an acknowledgement for my wedding donation to their foundation that they publicly chose instead of gifts.  It was a test on my part and they failed utterly.

OMG, YM, that is such bad form.  I wouldn't even put it down to disorganization or incompetence, of which there is plenty; they just can't be bothered.  Disgraceful.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2017, 11:56:55 am »

^It's appalling and borderline illegal.  I had my tax attorney request a documentation on their letterhead to back up my canceled check but zippo.  And that's year after year after year.  I do it to be annoying.  I could use my check but what the heck.  Let's see what they're made of and bug bug bug.

They don't care but, by US non profit law, they could be sanctioned for non compliance.  They would be here in the States anyway.  I did report that to the IRS this year.  We'll see.

The question would be, are they reporting the monies to the Trust or pocketing it?  Good question.

The real issue here is more likely their complete lack of personal responsibility and revulsion of the common man.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:59:27 am by YooperModerator » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: