Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's lack of interest in culture  (Read 2062 times)
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 06:51:25 pm »

^ and I can see the headline now: "Music-loving Duchess of Cambridge visits the Proms"

I look forward to receiving my cheque for the above stunning piece of journalism in due course!!

... and how the Duchess is learning how to play the clarinet in her spare time, amongst being a hands-on mum, modernizing the monarchy, knitting, colouring adult colouring books, and making jams and chutneys for HM.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2017, 04:01:51 am »

You know, she can:

Make preserves
Solve World Problems
Raise Kids
Clean House
Photograph amazing things
Design servant's livery
Aspires to open a charity boutique
Play instruments
Knitting
Coloring books

BUT

She can't (and won't) do her duties and get to know her own country that she was born in.

Even if the idiot got involved in cultural activities she would be unable to speak intelligently
about them because she is an idiot.

Exactly.

This is why I thank God on a regular basis that I didn't go to university right away after high school. I needed real world work and frankly St. Andrews must be humiliated that they have such a dolt on their list of alumni. It's in rock solid history that St. Andrews gave degrees with honors to two high profile blithering idiots who have shown themselves to be the most uncouth morons in the world. Given how history is, chances are St. Andrews will be viewed as the platform that set the stage for the eventual demise of the monarchy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2017, 03:00:27 pm »

A pair of Dunces.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2017, 08:40:28 pm »

Two dunces with honours degrees to boot!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 06:51:00 pm »

Despite the plethora of museums, the endless chances to do remarkable work, the monuments and small shops, this dunce is more interested in treating London as her playground and personal shopping mall. She's patron of the National Gallery, but go figure, isn't going to hang around there all day, she prefers to shop and lunch and mooch around smoking cigarettes and drowning herself in booze.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 12:56:25 pm »

I forgot about the "can you test the smell by smelling it" debacle.  blink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIy_FC8db0&feature=g-u&context=G2dcb3f1FUAAAAAAAAAA And the Faberge incident. Asking if antique Faberge eggs are still being made is like an English graduate asking if Charles Dickens is still alive. All that time, none of it spent on educating herself.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 03:11:58 pm »

I actually laugh each time I see this heading, we must ask ourselves  -  does council cath actually know the meaning of the word "culture", because if she does she keeps that knowledge well hidden  easter-bunny easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2017, 08:46:10 am »

She wasn't raised to appreciate the wider world, she was raised to focus only on her narrow little planet of Towie and causing problems and safe spaces.

india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2017, 02:06:39 pm »

The Potato Head needs to go.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 04:06:43 am »

Straight into the masher.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2017, 06:42:43 am »

She won't be going anywhere.

Much of the rest of the RF shows little interest in museums and little interest in much other than clubs and bars.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2017, 02:09:24 pm »

But at least they don´t show their ignorance all the time.  No doubt they read up on a museum or something ahead of an engagement, and then they can talk with some knowledge.  Council cath, and as we have heard recently gormless bill medd, don´t read up, they choose not to, and make complete fools of themselves with their lack of knowledge.  The two classics as we all know are do they still make Faberge eggs and can you test the smell by smelling it (Fortnum and Mason tea section). 

This is from an article in The Telegraph dated 25 February 2015, several years after council cath asked that stupid question.

Fabergé has announced it is making its first Imperial egg for 99 years. Here we explain why Fabergé eggs are so expensive and so loved by some collectors.

Culture, I doubt she can spell it let alone know the meaning of it.  If it isn´t Towie, ciggies or wine then why would she research anything, probably doesn´t even research them.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2017, 03:34:26 pm »

She might not be going anywhere but THEY might be going somewhere.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2017, 04:50:59 am »

Thing is, that  Kate is like Marie Antoinette and it's clear that she has no interest beyond her small booze and ciggie soaked life. It wouldn't be a problem if her pettiness was not affecting nations and the existence of an institution that has been around for over a thousand years.

Duchess Kate allegedly loves to comment & share stories on mommy-blogs
http://www.celebitchy.com/531242/duchess_kate_allegedly_loves_to_comment_share_stories_on_mommy-blogs/#comment-15450757

The sum total of the majority of her days; mommy blogging while her staff slaves away and while an entire institution crumbles around her. I do not think that she's aware of anything outside of having people do the scut work for her and maxing out the credit card.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2017, 08:02:32 am »

^

Cath couldn't be more unsuited to the role if she tried, she just hasn't got what it takes and never will have, not in a million years. 
HRHOlya
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2017, 01:36:56 pm »

^^Incl asking groundbreaking questions like, "Which type of white slosh wine do you drink, after the nannies have finally dealt with the children? I can never drink in peace with mine always yelling in one of the upstairs nurseries. Seeing them every day for the scheduled 20 minutes is draining. Do you drink the wine by drinking it?"

I highly doubt that Kate is on any "mommy blogs" ever.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2017, 02:21:08 pm »

laugh

It's bizarre that one minute they play down to earth (baking at home, reading mumsnet, sending George to a school in Battersea to avoid the aristos) and the next they're going back to the 1980s, with nanny Maria in uniform for the christening and George dressed like a replica of PW,, and Kate spending thousands on each dress and being flown across the UK in a private jet. The former is clearly a fake veneer to try to make them look more 'approachable', but all it does is highlight their glaring unsuitability for the RF. If Kate's going to live like a princess she needs to be stepping up - working hard with her charities, attending major royal/military events every year, learning French, reading up on global affairs, practising her posture and speech. No one wants to fund a scrounging ignoramus.

IMO a condition of Kate being royal should be that, when she's not on engagements, she should be in an office 9-5 every weekday doing these kinds of things.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2017, 02:40:54 pm »

Too late for anything like that to happen. To be blunt, Kate is way past the time when she could have had that drilled into her, but the RF didn't really care to since after all, she wasn't viewed as a realistic royal wife and it's not the job of the RF to coach a girlfriend on how to behave. Second, Kate was not raised to respect herself, much less cultivate herself and frankly it's not like she even wants to. She wants to be paid before she does her work, which is why she never really did get a job. I do sincerely believe that Kate shouldn't have anyone setting terms since after all, she's not a child anymore and I don't believe there is any point to her getting any kind of guidance from the courtiers, since she's done her best to insult and alienate them at every turn. So why should any of them make an effort anymore since it's clear that she won't listen and neither will her dolt husband.

As for the rich clothes and fabulous jewels, they were given freely as a part of the 'payment' for being virtuous, an asset, and being highborn. It was considered the due of a consort to be well decked out and as for Kate, she hasn't 'adhered to any constrictions in any part of her life and I do believe that she's not going to get jewels just by existing or as a bribe to get her to do actual appearances or to feed her vanity. She's quite frankly just who she is and it's never going to change for her. We all need to understand that to her, it's utterly incomprehensible that she should actually do something ebyond exist and play at being a mommy blogger all day.

In her mind, it's all very simple; the people at the bottom exist to be used by her and the people at the top exist to accept her as an equal and give her respect while she spends their money and abuses their connections to benefit her family. She has no idea that where her title places her, she has to cut deals and provide kickbacks to others than her grasping family. I am certain she can't comprehend that she should be making a  genuine effort and actually doing well. She is content to lump around all day and destroy people's lives if she feels like it and walk away consequence-free.

She really truly is a modern day Marie Antoinette. Ironic since at least Marie Antoinette came from a royal background and was an actual innocent.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: