Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:54:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's lack of interest in culture  (Read 2592 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« on: February 16, 2017, 12:46:28 pm »

2011 report claiming she had made 'secret' visits to the opera and ballet - very odd that neither of them were spotted in a packed auditorium http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2059436/Kate-Middleton-bonds-Prince-Charles-private-visits-Royal-Opera-House.html
2011 report saying Kate was spotted at ROH's Alice in Wonderland
Nothing since.

Her birthdays are always 'low key' and celebrated at KP/Anmer/Dingley Dell. She never visits art galleries unless forced to for a glitzy gala or private viewing of a portrait/photograph of herself. I haven't heard of her attending any classical concerts.

Anyone else find it embarrassing that a supposed art enthusiast and senior member of the RF would clearly rather spend her evenings watching TOWIE than immersing herself and her children in British culture?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 04:54:55 pm »

Well, what is to be expected of someone who basically was raised like her? She prefers to have things laid out for her and in learning about culture, you have to make an effort and reach out She doesn't do that. She doesn't want to. School for her was a way to access William and kill time, which basically didn't include actually studying and making a sincere effort and it's not like she planned to use her degree for an actual career and making something of her own.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 07:46:30 pm »

She is worthless. Lock her up.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 08:02:41 pm »

The entire BRF is grossly uncultured. All these museums and all these historical places and they prefer the nightclubs and foreign tropics.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 08:14:29 pm »

Not everything the royals do is reported. For instance Andrew regularly visits the ballet - according to the ballet people themselves. He is their patron but ... it is rarely reported because he goes to rehearsals rather than the actual performances so he goes under the radar. Kate probably does the same thing - goes when there isn't a crowd but when she is able to do so without anyone being there to take her picture and it is easier on security.

Charles also regularly attends the ballet and opera but how often do we hear that he does this?

No one questions Charles' interest in these things or that he attends privately but they do question it when the same claims are made about Kate. Is it that they simply loathe Kate and so don't want to believe anything good about her or is it that they have confirmed sources - such as Kate herself - to say she doesn't do these things.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 08:39:27 pm »

^

There are confirmed sources that she does little if anything regarding culture.  Allegedly she likes nothing more than sitting on the sofa with Ma quaffing Chablis, smoking and watching box sets of TOWIE
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 09:47:37 pm »

It is obvious to the world that this Idiot is not involved in the slightest in anything cultural. If she was she would be able to speak intelligently on any cultural subject. She is incapable of doing so. She is illiterate, ignorant and stupid. Furthermore, she is a chronic exhibitionist who is essentially masturbating constantly in all public arenas. She is a mental case and needs to be locked up away from society.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 09:54:27 pm »

Nobody interested in anything cultural would ask if Fabergé eggs are still made ... esp as she is supposed to have done a History of Arts degreee
india
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2017, 10:04:25 pm »

This Idiot is a fraud.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 10:06:24 pm »

Just think, she was lauded because she had a degree; not from actually earning or using it, but for just having that piece of paper.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 10:36:42 pm »

^

- and many reports everywhere on how that was obtained!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 10:39:11 pm »

She only got it because she was William's wench and she would have never graduated with honors if she had been just one of the student body. Quite honestly, I hope to God that former students start speaking out. Frankly, the confidentiality agreement never should have been protecting her.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2017, 09:16:37 am »

She isn't interested in culture because she hasn't an inkling of it. We know her studies.  easter-lol 

Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 10:13:59 am »

The thing is, if she does act on her interests, whatever those may be, then it will shine through. Or at least give us a trickle here and there, madam. Sadly, all we see is a highlight reel of "Can you test the smell by smelling it?" and other greatest hits or how adept she is in hoisting her skirts up for the baes.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 10:37:38 am »

La Middleton was not raised by her chav family to appreciate the Arts -a visit to the Cirque du Soleil is high-culture to that family.  She is not mentioned as attending private visits to London's wonderful array of theatres, concert halls, art galleries, museums, etc, for one reason - she does not go to such venues!!  Her PR team wouldn't let slip an opportunity of photographing her at, say, a rehearsal of The Royal Opera at Covent Garden.  Knauf would ensure that such pictures were leaked to the press! The annual Proms (a superb music-fest!) take place at The Royal Albert Hall, just round the corner from Kensington Palace, but she has never been spotted at one of these programmes.  But, I may have just thrown down the gauntlet to her PR team!! 

P.S. This year's Proms run from 14 July - 9 September - see you there...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 11:30:43 am »

^

Yes they read RG and hastily put together some damage limitation which actually always makes things worse.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 11:39:49 am »

^ and I can see the headline now: "Music-loving Duchess of Cambridge visits the Proms"

I look forward to receiving my cheque for the above stunning piece of journalism in due course!!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 12:31:03 pm »

Even if the idiot got involved in cultural activities she would be unable to speak intelligently about them because she is an idiot.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 01:46:49 pm »

But.. but.. she's the most educated smartesest royal who's ever lived!!  wine yeahright rofl
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 01:47:39 pm »

^

Yes they read RG and hastily put together some damage limitation which actually always makes things worse.

Hey, hey Kate! I heard Santa Clarita Diet's good! Yes, that's the new Netflix show. No, she's not related to Santa. I don't know who's Clarita, either. You're welcome!  Hi
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: