Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:25:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evelina London Feburary 28  (Read 1410 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 15, 2017, 03:03:52 pm »

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
On 28 Feb The Duchess will visit @RMHCUK Evelina London to open their new house for the families of children being treated @EvelinaLondon

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:05:29 pm »

Another child engagement - really, comes to something when that is all she is capable of.  How the mighty fall.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 04:28:24 pm »

^ Perhaps it was Carole's idea for getting sympathy. Children are good PR.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:42:43 pm »

Well, council caro got it wrong then.  The kids never look comfortable with her, and vice versa.  Comes to something when the only engagements you are capabe of are with children.  Brain dead and the kids know it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:56:14 pm »

well she is the "Childrens princess" they still trying it with that angle 

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 05:18:01 pm »

Another child engagement - really, comes to something when that is all she is capable of. 
How the mighty fall.

Just think, she was hyped as this glorious revolutionary commoner who would take the RF to the next level and with it, the British nation to new heights.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 05:29:26 pm »

she had for the year may be 2  ,but now we going into 6 years in and its still the same no growth

india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 08:52:44 pm »

The only growth evident with this idiot is the abundant growth of fillers she is constantly getting each and every month.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 09:37:24 pm »

These RM houses are for the families  of sick children so she is more likely to meet parents not children, unless she is taken to the hospital of course
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 10:54:11 pm »

So she can quite literally Lord it over the children by refusing, yes refusing, to kneel down so they are on the same eye level?  ick

Pass me the sick bucket please. She really is a joke. The BRF will rue the day they let the Medds near PW.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 12:21:11 pm »

^I'm not following you Little light?!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 12:51:19 pm »

Wghen she meets disabled children in a wheelchair, she never bends over to their height. She always makes sure she is higher than them.

Now compare this to Diana, who always "knelt" down so their eye contact was level.

But "princess (puke) Kate never does. She always has to be the top, so she dominates these sick children by her height and her refusal to literally come down to their eye level.

I hope I've explained it better here.  flower
marion
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 04:02:56 pm »

^Littke light...I understood and agree with what you said before ..It was just that I couldn't care which lost you were responding to!! My mistake  flower
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »

No problem.  hello  flower

And it makes me realise what a star they had in Diana who would do this naturally.

The BRF really have fallen by admitting these nonentities into it. Just musing to myself ....  bored3
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 01:16:57 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267020/The-Duchess-Cambridge-visits-children-s-hospital.html

Spotface clasps her hand so hard
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-during-a-visit-to-open-ronald-mcdonald-picture-id646148798
that it leaves marks
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-during-a-visit-to-open-ronald-mcdonald-picture-id646148730
OMG she's so ugly, old and common. ick ick
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:21:52 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2017, 02:15:35 pm »

Back to the day job! The Duchess of Cambridge swaps her sparkly heels for a suit as she visits a children's hospital the morning after attending a lavish reception at Buckingham Palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4267020/The-Duchess-Cambridge-visits-children-s-hospital.html#ixzz4ZzOuNsit
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Princess Kate Visits with Families After ‘Pancake Day’ Trip to Children’s Hospital
http://people.com/royals/princess-kate-children-s-hospital-pancake-day/

Emily Andrews‏ @byEmilyAndrews
#kate was asked by James, 4, where George was. "Making pancakes at his Montessori nursery!" She replied. "I shd have brought him today!"

https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/836574843743125504

That's a new suit she has two very similar ones already

Emily Andrews‏ @byEmilyAndrews
We all thought it was an old Rebecca Taylor suit! But no! It's new dress! Well done @WhatKateWore & @MiddletonMaven

https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/836576535041597442

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 02:21:50 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 02:29:53 pm »

^That fugly suit is new?  She actually bought another one that resembles the old one?  Wow.

ANYway, the flower girl/child has better posture and is more polished.  Look and learn, Kate:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/28/11/3DCC0C8500000578-4267020-Important_visit_Kate_s_engagement_today_marks_the_opening_of_the-m-88_1488280551349.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 02:34:45 pm »

Her overuse of bump-its annoy me and I am sick to death of this hairstyle.  Rarely do I see someone over 30 wearing it.

I haven't played since I stopped
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 02:53:13 pm »

"kate was asked by James, 4, where George was. "Making pancakes at his Montessori nursery!" She replied."

She sounds like a badly prepared spokesperson for "Montessori".

And yay! More of the same, how refreshing!

Her face looks seriously fuddled with, in terms of "fo gawd's sake woman, stahp it now!!"

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-during-a-visit-to-open-ronald-mcdonald-picture-id646148730

Sponsored by CambzCrotchClasp™ FlashTheRingOfDoom™ and Montessori™
Val
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2017, 04:41:18 pm »

^

She looks incredibly sly in the above pic.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: