Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tea party May 13  (Read 3279 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 06:10:01 pm »

Kate, Wills and Harry put on a tea-mendous show as they treat children of servicemen and women who died for their country to Buckingham Palace garden party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4502856/Kate-Harry-Wills-host-children-servicemen.html#ixzz4gynr98eE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 06:27:14 pm »

Never gets it right does she. Wedges, cream full skirted frock, messing with her hair and giving out that maniacal grin. Every else there casual and she is done up like a dogs dinner gone bad.  A couple of comments

Tittletattle, Paris, France, moments ago
She really is bloody clueless. Happy to wear skin tight jeans and flats for Ben Ainslie but everytime she does something with children she towers above them. Why could she not wear what she wore for that thing at KP before the marathon? It's something to do with children. Flats and jeans or trousers. Shame, also, that they couldn't have taken their own children there. This is not a work day for the parents of the children so shouldn't be classed as work for either of those three numpties either.

CommonSenseWins,
green and pleasant land, United Kingdom, 7 minutes ago
Sick children and Heroes are just used by the Windsors when they need good PR after another scandal. The Windsors need to shape up and stop living in such a scandalous manner. The Monarch should be elusive and a role model for our nation, like our Queen. These current royals are quite insulting as they don't know about the word service, for them it's just something to be used for their own ends

CommonSenseWins, green and pleasant land, United Kingdom, moments ago
Harry used the same tactic as the Labour party does to shut down all opposition or critique; he called his opponents the r word. Perhaps Harry should reflect on the fact that Labour's use of this tactic resulted in r a p e s in Rotherham. It's disgusting and an unforgivable thing for him to have done.

Michigan2000, London, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago
Wasters and Spongers get rid of

Alice2016, Remain, United Kingdom, 19 minutes ago
None of them would have had to have died if we hadn't got involved in the pointless middle eastern conflicts in the first place. A garden party with these 3 privileged lazy people is not really much compensation for needlessly losing a parent is it.

Boy, so many scathing comments, no doubt the paid trolls will be out soon, they are being crucified right now, including haza and comments about murky.

I am so very sorry for those poor children who have lost a parent to the services, and for the wives and familes of those lost. But I actually fail to see that this tea party is going to change the course of their life.

Also the little matter that I doubt the cost of this tea party came from the royal pocket, no doubt paid for by us taxpayers again.  I am pleased the kids had a good day and enjoyed themselves, and the mothers/families, but all I can see here, I am sorry to say is. pr for that lazy trio.

The comments are well worth a read, if they thought this was buying them some pr then they got it wrong on every level.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2017, 06:55:53 pm »

What an absolute dullard. Her clothes are so dated they look like they came from a charity shop. Blah.
Like a bowl of cold, plain oatmeal.

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 07:21:59 pm »

White/off-white around children?  Outside?   sly

Here's the deal, Kate.  If everyone, including your spouse, is wearing casual slacks or attire, scuffy shoes, blue jeans and children are around, you dress casually, too!  I know!  Who woulda guessed it?  Otherwise, you look stupid and call attention to yourself.  What a clueless dolt.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 07:55:17 pm »

Just read some more of the comments, there are several asking if the lady on the terrace to the left of this photo is mm.  It certainly looks as though it could be, but no idea whether they are right or wrong.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/13/19/404683EE00000578-4502856-The_royal_trio_were_in_high_spirits_when_they_posed_together_on_-a-15_1494699525781.jpg
Val
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 08:46:44 pm »

^

Could be (ie MM) - same pronounced mouth.  Cath's huge mouth wide open guffawing in the most unladylike manner.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 08:53:20 pm »

They always keep themselves separate, not at all interested in interacting.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 09:41:31 pm »

Clueless dullard is our Waity.  eating cookies imo, if she's a true mother, she'd know to dress casual in bright fun outfit as she'd be playing with the kids.
That lady looks similar to MM, but that creature's supposedly back in Toronto filming her tv show, but allegedly will attend Pippa's wedding next weekend.
This is indeed a pr play that of course proses right through and is quite fed up. These 3 have really dragged the royal family down to the gutter level with having a lazy uninspired and uncaring wife, Waity, and the other linked to a tarty, seedy, cheap, attention seeking, race baiting ho, MM.  eating cookies 

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 09:55:23 pm »

W and H look scruffy and waity looks like she can't find her dress so decided to wear Betty's net curtains.
Hi
Note the pic of her with her hand between her legs grabbing her  crotch. Totally inapropriate behaviour especially around children
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2017, 09:57:37 pm »

^ What is wrong with this woman? Why can't she keep her man hands away from her crotch? She is disgusting and vile!!!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 10:06:52 pm »

^ Because she's a sex maniac but I'm sure you'd already worked that out India flower
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 10:19:25 pm »

Council Cath's behavior is appalling! How can she be allowed to go out in public when she is constantly masturbating in public?huhhuh No one should be subjected to such revolting visuals.......and certainly not children. She needs to be locked up with the key thrown away indefinitely.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 10:48:51 pm »

Look at this photo, seriously, why on earth did she not wear something sensible.  Bet she is disappointed she did not show more  ick ick

http://i67.tinypic.com/2em1ykl.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 11:12:02 pm »

^Wow.  She lost the plot, if she ever knew it, a long time ago.  I get that.  However, these are bereaved children.  In the name of all that's holy, that means you pay, or your dressers/handlers pay, even more attention to how accessible you are, not how pretty you think your hair and legs look. Bright colors, slacks, flats/sneakers, get your hair out of your face and engage, if at all possible.  Frankly, for me, this one showing so much thigh, along with her hands where they shouldn't be falls under "unforgivable."

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 01:06:55 am »

Also the little matter that I doubt the cost of this tea party came from the royal pocket, no doubt paid for by us taxpayers again.  I am pleased the kids had a good day and enjoyed themselves, and the mothers/families, but all I can see here, I am sorry to say is. pr for that lazy trio.

This is the sort of thing that the Sovereign Grant is there to pay for so yes it would have been paid for by the taxpayers via the 15% of the income of the Crown Estates that is given to the monarch to cover all official duties.

The other source of possible money would be the Duchy of Cornwall which Charles uses for both personal and official duties for himself and his family. The Queen uses the Duchy of Lancaster for the personal expenses of the rest of the family.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 02:03:56 am »

Harry's brave little soldiers: Five years after the Taliban killed their father, three children and their proud mother join hundreds and meet their Prince

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4503716/Three-children-proud-mother-meet-Prince-Harry.html#ixzz4h0itXAV4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 07:50:41 am »

Scathing comments everywhere on the obvious PR of this event.   It's shameful to use these bereaved children to prop up the trio's poor image.   So much criticism too of Cath's huge guffawing open mouth and her fake overdoing of everything. 
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2017, 08:26:37 am »

The bereaved children didn't seem to mind at all, not the ones who were interacting with the Cambridges and Harry, and those who were having fun enjoying magicians, jugglers and the water balloons etc. Charities that help such families were also at the Palace.

Maybe those who are moaning and groaning about this event  could get out their chequebooks and throw their homes and gardens open to the families of deceased service people themselves. I can just see the ranters on the Daily Fail online doing that! For them, nothing any Royal or celebrity does is ever good enough!   easter-lol

I hope the Tea Party at the Palace continues as an event every couple of years, myself. And good on the Cambridges and Harry for hosting it. This event brought a lot of happiness to families who deserve a treat and you can't ask for more than that.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2017, 09:20:48 am »

^Wow.  She lost the plot, if she ever knew it, a long time ago.  I get that.  However, these are bereaved children.  In the name of all that's holy, that means you pay, or your dressers/handlers pay, even more attention to how accessible you are, not how pretty you think your hair and legs look. Bright colors, slacks, flats/sneakers, get your hair out of your face and engage, if at all possible.  Frankly, for me, this one showing so much thigh, along with her hands where they shouldn't be falls under "unforgivable."

ITA! She looks so out of place. Everything always has to be about her.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2017, 01:14:29 pm »

Waity's man walk on smelly wedges. nervous
http://68.media.tumblr.com/19669ab9f87dc6bd2d22ec07b5258107/tumblr_opxarpeNmk1qk8ze6o4_400.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: