Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:25:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tea party May 13  (Read 2295 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 15, 2017, 02:59:19 pm »

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
The 'Party at the Palace' will take place on 13th May and will be a fun and family focused event
https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duchess-cambridge-and-prince-harry-host-party-palace

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke & Duchess & Prince Harry will host a tea party at Buckingham Palace for children of those who have died serving in the Armed Forces

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:02:46 pm »

Sad for the kids but fascinates me that she prefers child engagements, just about her level no doubt  laugh easter-bunny
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 03:05:08 pm »

Oh dear heavens, she's going to be around bereaved children?   sob

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 04:22:13 pm »

Poor children. I think she wants a good PR prefering such programmes (and yes, her level  easter-lol).

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 04:46:21 pm »

And how, might one ask, is she going to empathise with them.  She, allegedly, came from the perfect close, loving family, so what would she know about being a bereaved child, how it feels, the loss they live with.  What is she going to say, there there, diddums, my parents are alive and I had the perfect childhoon.  Never mind, it will pass.  Pat pat, moving along swiftly..............  Apart from the fact the kids will be overawed at going to KP and will either be so shy they won´t be able to talk, or so excited they will be on a high.

Seriously, this shemale gets it wrong, every time, consistently.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 05:22:03 pm »

^What a good point.  It made me ponder just who exactly can she empathize with other than the Children of Pushy Stage Mothers?  She hasn't matured enough to take any inner struggles she may have and found the dignity in using that to uplift other people. 

God only knows what absurdities she'll spout off on this one.  Her history in this is rocky at best.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 05:35:33 pm »

I think Kate lives in some mental fairyland where she is a pretty, sparkly princess with a chaste background and hasn't seen or done anything in this world.  She's still also stuck in her glory years of high school where she was the sports champion du jour and dating William when she was the tabloid golden girl. She's eternally stuck in her glorious past and it's actually fascinating to watch.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 07:20:05 pm »

At least she has months to try and pick a suitable outfit ie no flashing frocks sans knickers,
no hitching her pants up with ghastly guffawing and grimaces and definitely no camel toe jeggins.
india
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 08:49:52 pm »

^I wouldn't bank on that Val. The Obscenity aka The Potato Head never fails to disappoint.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 08:56:57 pm »

It'll be another coat dress that looks like upholstery paired with a ghastly fascinator.  There WILL be  slouching, guffawing and gurning, not to mention the clutch-on-the-crotch.

I haven't played since I stopped
marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2017, 09:32:09 pm »

She'll either flash or grab her crotch, of that you can be sure
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2017, 07:36:07 pm »

She is a disgusting nasty person who needs to be locked up in mental institution. She is a danger to society.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 11:11:52 pm »

Army Widows ‏@ArmywidowsA
Many Thanks to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry .....many smiles on the faces of our members' children
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C40HqtxWQAQ-c2V.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

india
Princess

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 12:21:05 am »

Yeah, right.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 08:05:18 am »

What a tacky looking photo - no doubt a party piece effort.  So awful, it could be fun for,the kids but ,ore upmarket.  Everything they do,is tacky now, they have no idea.  I think muggers has finally lost the plot.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 08:54:37 pm »

William wasn't trained, so as a result, he has never been on any kind of track.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 04:19:06 am »

I can just see Waity thinking "hmm tea party. I must dress like Alice in Wonderland with a short flippy skirt and my awesome hair in a cute little head band."  tehe
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 04:20:25 am »

^ Here's to hoping she falls down a rabbit hole. easter-lol

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2017, 08:44:15 am »

Party at Buckingham Palace to be held for Armed Forces families
https://www.royal.uk/party-buckingham-palace-be-held-armed-forces-families

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2017, 10:39:38 am »

And of course bill medd  will have to say how he identifies with them, after all, PD was in the forces, oops, silly me that was haza and randy andy, and they were kept safe.  The only thing bill medd has to relate him to the forces and the fake medals he wears on his official uniforms, they appear regularly, strange he does nothing to earn them.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: