Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 07:26:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paris - 17-18 March  (Read 6628 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 09:52:22 pm »

They are pathological.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 10:00:01 pm »

Did they really lie or was it Rebecca English and Dickie didn't do research . cause a quick google search would have solved that problem that William was in Paris 2007 with Harry

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 10:28:54 pm »

It's the same kind of 'news' that made out that the last time William was in Westminster was when his mother died, ignoring the fact that the last time he was there is when he stood vigil and attended the funeral ceremony of the death of the Queen Mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 10:44:00 pm »

Only going for the rugbt and to ride on the coat tails of Diana again.  If he truly wanted to go to Alma Tunnel for the 20th anniversary of her death then it should be on the day, not in March, nearly six months ahead of the day.  As for pulling out the Diana card again, it does make me wonder just what he thought of her, because he keeps using the memory of his dead mother for pr work, and in this case when it just appens to be the rugy match, then he truly gets more vile all the time, because you don´t keep trawling out your dead mother to try and make yourself popular.  Anyway, wasting his time, he is already unpopular and unliked, and no amount of Diana card pulls are going to alter that, dream on bill medd, dream on.  Apart from the rugby, and the alleged anniversary of his dead mother, what else is of any great state advantage, more mental health or kids, yet stuff the Irish Guards, they are unimportant, just let us go to the rugby and everything else is a pretence for the reason we are going.  Disgusting, sly individual.  He belongs in the sewers, in fact they are too good for him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 01:45:23 am »

If they skip the Irish Guards completely and go to Paris for a rugby match, I am certain that it'll be another step towards oblivion for them. The press will surely get the usual bashing by the Cambridges and frankly I don't think the press will remain silent like they have always done. At this point, if Kate skips the Irish Guards again, she will get bashed and this time there will be no way for the DM to remain silent on all of this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 04:23:43 am »

It will be fun to watch!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2017, 08:20:13 am »

Their lies always come to light but they don't draw a lesson from it.  bored3

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2017, 08:26:02 am »

I wonder if William will give death stares to the press, make some big speech while slobbering over the site where his mother died, and then go to the game and glower while Kate puts on her happy act. I honestly hope they do skip the Irish Guards and make blithering idiots trying to justify why.

india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 04:28:59 pm »

^ moi aussi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2017, 06:43:03 am »

Now all we have to do is find out if they shirk the Irish Guards; if they do, they're finis in Britain with the public. She should just resign her regiments and openly give the middle finger to the military since it's not like she cares about them at all.

india
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2017, 04:38:01 pm »

She cares about them if she could whip her knickers off and show off her overexposed vage.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2017, 05:20:58 pm »

^ stop ick ick
Val
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 05:27:24 pm »

^^

Doubt if she had them on in the first place from what we have already seen too many times.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 05:29:40 pm »

Doubt she owns any
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 08:06:22 pm »

Prince William won’t pay special tribute to his mother while in Paris
http://www.celebitchy.com/526809/prince_william_wont_pay_special_tribute_to_his_mother_while_in_paris/#comments

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 09:08:01 pm »

Oh he can pull "My mummy died" any old time it suits him but he can't even go pay tribute to her?  What a jerk.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2017, 04:37:49 am »

I think he's done more than enough of that for much of his life.

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2017, 05:10:38 am »

Maybe.  But he's still a jerk. William

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2017, 11:20:06 pm »

I'm a bit surprised the French would let these idiots on French soil, what with their suing the French press and everything.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 11:32:01 pm »

Well remember, she's not suing, she's prosecuting; for  diplomacy's sake, they aren't being openly told to stay away due to being unwelcome.

I think deep down the French have the ability to make it quietly clear that they are only going to have their presence tolerated, not welcomed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: