Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:45:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paris - 17-18 March  (Read 9746 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: February 13, 2017, 12:07:35 pm »

Mini-tour for William and #Kate! An official two-day visit to Paris, 17-18 March, including the #WALvFr rugby match

Emily Nash

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 02:47:21 pm »

So in other words bill medd wants to watch the rugby in Paris  -  absolutely nothing to do with work, as  usual.  They really are incredibly thick and stupid if they think nobod sees through these things.  Need to be up early in to morning to catch the plebs these days, we are always one step ahead and can see them for what they are  -  lazy good for nothings.  Why not go to Paris under his own steam and watch the rugby - opps, sorry, silly me, will only go if taxpayer funded, completely forgot he totally dislikes with a vengeance putting his hand in his own pocket.  Vile *fool*.  They get worse by the week, never any improvement on what they do, in fact they just drop further and further down the ladder, surely must be at the bottom step by now.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 04:08:03 pm »

^ Yes, their acts and ideas are see-through, they are so miserable.  bored3

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 04:14:26 pm »

Dickie Arbiter ‏@RoyalDickie 

The visit to Paris will be The Duke of Cambridge's  first since the death of his mother 20 years ago
The Cambridge's Paris visit includes a dinner for young leaders at the Ambassador's residence & 6 Nations France v Wales at Stad de France

Rebecca EnglishVerified account
‏@RE_DailyMail
It will be Prince William's first visit to the city since his mother tragically died there in 1997 - also interesting timing Post #Brexi

it won't be the first time
October 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488950/Plastered-Paris-Princes-25-hour-bender-England-heroes-World-Cup-defeat.html

or am i missing something?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 05:07:55 pm »

William and Kate to make a poignant visit to Paris next month ahead of the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana's death in the city

This little comment under the article:

lizabeth22, somewhere, United States, 20 minutes ago
So neither Will nor Kate will be available for the Irish Guard ceremony? How convenient.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4219430/William-Kate-visit-Paris-month.html#ixzz4YaODt2So

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 05:12:31 pm »

^ oh ffs!!! they need to quit this already! !!  sauer thumbsdown blah, blah, blah now why are they really going to Paris? Isn't the photo trial going on in France right now? And KM is going to party in France? Have I got this right? Someone help me out here. I must be mistaken.

Barnabe et Kitty...
marion
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 06:14:31 pm »

@GB I'm sure they realise we've seen through their antics but they think there's  nothing we can do
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 06:18:36 pm »

She's prosecuting Frenchmen, has been there already, and now suddenly she's shirking the Irish Guards again for the second time in a row. I'm amazed the Brits haven't marched on the palaces and torched Anmer yet. This means that even Seward won't be able to defend her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 06:20:38 pm »

They will milk the Diana card yet again .Why can't they let her rest in peace
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 06:24:31 pm »

She's prosecuting Frenchmen, has been there already, and now suddenly she's shirking the Irish Guards again for the second time in a row. I'm amazed the Brits haven't marched on the palaces and torched Anmer yet. This means that even Seward won't be able to defend her.
You do mean the St Paddys Day in Eire? Has she flashed in France since the trial started? Or anywhere? What an idiot. I'm surprised se hasn't given that f*ck you to the photographers. I really am. And just because she is the c*nt that she is. Pun intended.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:27:07 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 06:39:03 pm »

Apparently they are going to be doing 8 engagements in the 2 days.  Damn well better be more substantial than just a fancy dinner and a sports game.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 06:41:21 pm »

You do mean the St Paddys Day in Eire? Has she flashed in France since the trial started? Or anywhere? What an idiot. I'm surprised se hasn't given that f*ck you to the photographers. I really am. And just because she is the c*nt that she is. Pun intended.

The minute she misses this and is photographed living it up, she might actually be finished with the public. Right now people seem to think she's just going OT Paris, but missing the Irish Guards will drive the point home that she doesn't give a rat's arse about the military or their families.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2017, 07:48:10 pm »

Paris isn't that far from London so they could conceivably do the Irish Guards in the morning and then go to Paris in the afternoon for 2 - 3 engagements there and then another 5 the next day.

Other royals often do engagements on the continent and in England on the same day.

We will have to wait and see.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2017, 08:03:44 pm »

They don't need to go to Paris though; it's not like there is anything other than a silly rugby game and considering that Kate is determined to prosecute and destroy the lives of several Frenchmen, it's grossly impolitic. Chrissake can't they just stay where they belong, which is in England and do stuff there?

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 08:23:46 pm »

They could stay in England but as William is Patron of Welsh Rugby there is no reason why he can't go to Paris to watch them play. Anne went to Paris last weekend with Tim to watch Scotland play.

In addition the French government will have sent them an invitation and so they are going.

The BRF do engagements all over the world and with the Queen and Philip not doing overseas engagements anymore (or at least not the long haul flights it seems) it makes sense that William and Kate start doing these sorts of visits.

William is two heart beats away from being King and with both his grandmother and father past retirement age it is sensible for him and his wife to be doing these things - get the experience and take some of the pressure of the older generation.

For years people have been calling for them to do things like this but when they do they are also criticised for doing it. It seems they can't win - the either don't do enough engagements or when they do they aren't doing them in the right place or the right type. They are doing what the rest of the family do - supporting their chosen charities and representing the Queen.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 08:30:57 pm »

The problem is they squirrel themselves away and come out of hiding only when it suits them or need to overcome bad press.  They seem to have absolutely no problem "working" outside the UK.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 08:32:12 pm »

They could stay in England but as William is Patron of Welsh Rugby there is no reason why he can't go to Paris to watch them play. Anne went to Paris last weekend with Tim to watch Scotland play.
In addition the French government will have sent them an invitation and so they are going.
The BRF doengagements all over the world and with the Queen and Philip not doing overseas engagements anymore (or at least not the long haul flights it seems) it makes sense that William and Kate start doing these sorts of visits.
William is two heart beats away from being King and with both his grandmother and father past retirement age it is sensible for him and his wife to be doing these things - get the experience and take some of the pressure of the older generation.
For years people have been calling for them to do things like this but when they do they are also criticised for doing it. It seems they can't win - the either don't do enough engagements or when they do they aren't doing them in the right place or the right type. They are doing what the rest of the family do - supporting their chosen charities and representing the Queen.

They go to sports games and BAFTA/red carpet events and do token work for the mental health industry, although it's not like they can even sound intelligent. It's not like either do steady appearances, make speeches that make any sense, nor do they even dress correctly and neatly. Considering that Kate has been determined to destroy the lives of Frenchmen, it's clear that she has no business being there. For the sake of consistency. In no way should either one of them be there. Chances are they'll miss the Irish Guards and it's not like this is a vital appearances valuable to the state. It's a day trip.

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 08:45:20 pm »

And what a coincidence that there is a Six Nations Rugby match at the same time as the Cambridges' visit!  A nice little trip which does s*d all for diplomatic relations, but can be clocked up as another engagement on their calendar. The only people these two represent are themselves and that selfishness will never change. 

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 09:36:55 pm »

Following on from an earlier tweet, I'm told that Prince William has visited Paris privately, as has the Duchess. #royalvisitparis

Rebecca English

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 09:40:09 pm »

So they're lying again. I would be so fed up with all this nonstop lying.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: