Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 11:50:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To be upstaged by his wife  (Read 453 times)
FrederickLouis
courtier

« on: February 10, 2017, 10:24:50 pm »

The first time a hint was seen of Prince Charles' jealousy of Princess Diana's huge appeal to the crowds was on their joint tour of Australia in March 1983. Instead of seven photographers, there were seventy.   
What could Charles have done to make the crowds like him more?   huh huh
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 11:31:48 pm »

Smile, be friendly, and support his wife rather than view her as competition. He should have realized that Diana being popular was a positive reflection on him for choosing her to be his wife. I think he was planning on pushing her to the background after she had the heir and spare, but instead she stayed front and center because of her popularity, which upset him even more.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:06:12 am »

If Diana had been married to a politician, any husband would be THRILLED to have her as a wife since she would be his best asset and he would be raking in the votes while his wife shined.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 12:38:42 am »

^ Kuei Fei, That is well spoken. Did Prince Charles not realize that Diana was a wonderful asset?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 03:03:32 am »

^ He was too busy feeling sorry for himself that she was making headlines and on magazine covers instead of him. Does he not realize that grocery store magazines are targeted to/read by women? Housewives and working women on the go will add it to the conveyor belt at checkout. Of course they're going to put the wife on the cover, that's who their audience relates to more..
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 04:45:01 pm »

Charles never got it into his head that fashion is frivolous fun and it's not something that comes from nothing. He didn't appreciate half the work that goes into these designs and didn't appreciate how his wife revitalized good times for people. He didn't think that maybe, just maybe his wife would be an asset in that area and didn't realize that if he had gotten rid of Camilla for good and also grown up, he would have had the best possible tool to continue the monarchy into the modern era.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 12:40:12 am »

He was jealous of his own siblings, his wife and often he is jealous of his own children.   Apart from growing a pair, there is nothing he could have done.

india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 02:13:09 pm »

He's as dumb as dirt. And a jealous little b*tch to boot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: