Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 04:30:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate & The Ring  (Read 1948 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: February 10, 2017, 08:13:40 pm »

Time for a topic about Waity's manic obsession with the Ring of Doom?
Just found this one
http://worldofwindsor.tumblr.com/post/157068665833/duchesscambridges-catherine-the-duchess-of
And this one
http://68.media.tumblr.com/1e344e3dae0a030a87b91b2f481c75da/tumblr_ol4govAzAn1uctujfo4_400.gif
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 08:27:54 pm »

The first one says it all. She is obsessed with the ring of doom.

And she always has to show it off.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 08:38:20 pm »

The one that comes to mind is the day she was on the tube (November 2013 I think?) with shyt hair and a miserable glare all day, and was caught mindlessly twisting and fondling the ring.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 08:40:16 pm »

I've never seen that one. I thought with her being married in to the BRF, public transport was a no go area.  dontknow
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 08:45:59 pm »

It was an engagement, it was for Poppy Day. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1E1X5c_vs8

It cuts off before it shows her staring mindlessly at the woman beside her who was talking, and she is tugging at and fondling the ring.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 11:49:15 pm »

She thinks more of her dead mother in law's ring, than the other person's feelings.

How utterly charming!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 03:13:26 am »

I've never seen that one. I thought with her being married in to the BRF, public transport was a no go area.  dontknow

Since when has she EVER at any point followed any rules of conduct for a member of the RF? After all, she doesn't even think of her in-law's feelings, she could hardly be expected to think that she would put the public at risk if she puts herself in that kind of public situation, attracting terrorist's attention.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 04:05:29 am »

I'm torn between saying "My preciousssssss...." every time I see her with Big Blue and thinking about that scene in Legally Blonde when Vivian goes, "I did get his grandmother's ring, didn't I?" and shoves it in Elle's face. It's almost as she's constantly reassuring herself that she did get the ring and that it's still on her finger. I often wonder if she's got the real one, or a copy. I cannot imagine wearing that not only because of its tragic past but also because it has a history that would make damage pretty unthinkable, but it's not as if she removes it to change nappies and do the washing up.
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 10:49:19 pm »

Since when has she EVER at any point followed any rules of conduct for a member of the RF? After all, she doesn't even think of her in-law's feelings, she could hardly be expected to think that she would put the public at risk if she puts herself in that kind of public situation, attracting terrorist's attention.

It was for an engagement with William for poppy day in November 2013.  I believe she also rode the tube with the Queen or something for some joint engagement when she was pregnant with George in Spring 2013.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 11:00:04 pm »

^Yes, and had some tacky badge given to her saying "baby on board"  -  what a joke...
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 03:58:08 pm »

She always keeps showing that ring, she thinks too much about having it.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2017, 08:32:50 pm »

Such a shame when your whole live revolves around the ring of a dead woman, a ring that many think is cursed.  I am not convinced it is the real deal anyway.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 08:37:45 pm »

I would not want that ring. It is from a failed marriage, probably invalid from the start because PC didn't intend to be faithful. The ring of adultery. Also it has a dated look. Looked fine on Diana in her day, but it's the 2010s not the 1980s.
Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2017, 08:48:57 pm »

^ and ^^ ITA. KM, it seems, thinks its the 80s in her understanding and articulation of the way she perceives the world around her and acceptable choices. I'm not convinced, for my part, that hers isn't a duplicate.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2017, 02:08:53 am »

It might have been a good idea to keep the original in a safe place for a daughter or granddaughter to have as a family heirloom. But why not get Kate a ring of her own? Seems lazy to me, it's not like he can't afford a ring. Heck, even a cheap pawn shop ring would have been better because there would be no memory from the previous owner attached to it.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2017, 02:30:34 am »

My opinion for what it's worth is Waity (and Ma) wanted Big Blue and would not have accepted anything else. I would hope the ring she is wearing is a fake just because I'm mean like that.   tehe tehe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 03:47:23 am »

laugh
marion
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 08:27:37 am »

^^Well everything else about her is fake so it would be appropriate
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 11:32:10 am »

Genuine stones absorb energy, good or bad, and I think that ring, if it is the real deal, has a load of bad energy in it.  If not the real deal the stone has bad energy from somewhere else.  There was an article on that rings, several years ago, comparing photos of Diana┬┤s ring and the one council cath wear, and there were certain differences pointed out, which were quite obvious once you knew they were there.  If it is not the real deal then from the way she carries on council cath has not idea it is as fake as she is.  As some have said, a very dated ring, and she looks absolutely ridiculous flashing it at every tiff and turn.  I bet that monstrosity barely leaves her finger.  Had my husband offered me his dead mothers ring, in similar circumstances, I would have politely refused, explained why and said I would like a ring of my own choosing.  No, a Big Blue it had to be.  How shallow is that, it beggars belief really.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 02:03:47 pm »

^Sums her and her ghastly family up though
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: