Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:56:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Action for Children February 22  (Read 3272 times)
Val
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2017, 04:33:06 pm »

^

She looks very sly in that one but then I suppose she is.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2017, 05:41:20 pm »

I think we can safely say she is a very sly person, appears to be in her nature.  You only see the real her when she thinks there are no cameras on her. As they say, the truth will always out.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2017, 11:33:41 pm »

She's afraid of revealing her true self, no wonder she's either hiding or attacking the press. At least no one is under any illusions about her anymore. We saw her from the get-go, but now the wench is unable to hide herself and the public has to face the reality of their fairy-tale duchess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Southern Belle
royal watcher

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2017, 12:25:22 am »

What a ridiculous outfit!  Skirt like a cheerleader's and the color and fabric are so blah.  Nothing like the beautifully tailored suits and dresses Diana wore.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2017, 04:11:26 am »

It's just disheartening to see all the opportunities she has squandered. A fine education and she's sounds like a moronic baby. I pity the kids that have to spend time with her.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2017, 04:17:16 am »

^ She's completely out of her element and she knows it.  She probably knows that everyone else thinks so too.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2017, 06:40:38 am »

It's just disheartening to see all the opportunities she has squandered. A fine education and she's sounds like a moronic baby.

Universities NEED to up their admissions criteria and need to make a solid stable work history as part of the admissions process. Chrissake she had no business being in school and neither did William. If universities want to be taken seriously again, something new must be done.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2017, 11:00:18 pm »

A Waity Flashbridge classic
http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/wenn31053001.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2017, 04:57:01 am »

Just look at the hideous old filler inflated face of a hag grinning as she exposes herself. She is DISGUSTING.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2017, 08:12:59 am »

^

It was was well known some years ago that the universities in the UK would take anyone as it boosted their income from the government.  Teachers had to ajust their reports to universities  to only reflect the positives in a student or at least use general non negative phrases.  In my college any negative reports were sent back by the Principle to be rewritten.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2017, 11:46:44 am »

Well, we knew she cheated, and what you have just said is par for the course.  Basically any village idiot with money can get a degree, they are not worth the paper they are written on. We also know bill medd cheated and had one of his staff write up his essays-

^^^ Good find that photo, we knew there had to be one like that, windy day, mega short skirt, what a slut she is, a true 100% exhibitionist of her body, in regions we have had no desire to see but sadly got pushed into our faces.

What is it with bill medd, how many men would want to be out and about with a wife, in such a public situation, and know that virtually everyone there had seen all the private parts of council cath  -  nothing let out  -  naked infected crotch full frontal head on, her naked butt, her naked boobs (such as they are, more like fried eggs).  And he stands there, looking totally gormless and thinking we should all this they are both wonderful.  Not to mention the many shots we have had of his odd weeny, and in front of kids too. That camel toe very evident.  My husband would not be going out of the door showing his wares that much I can tell you, and for an alleged royal, in such a public position, off the both trot showing their private parts to one and all.

Those two are both disgusting, HM really is weak keeping them on.  I know many say she wants to end her reign on a high, but they have taken her to gutter level already, how much lower does she want to go is the burning question.  She looks an utter and complete fool for doing nothing about it.  Too late now, so few people turn up at their engagements it is an embarrassment, even the oldies don´t want to be bussed in any more, not even for a lovely cream tea.

Wonder what other piccies there are of council cath at this event that haven´t surfaced.  Surely there was a photographer behind her, he must have had an eyeful. Can´t resist flashing can she, if if only to the poor little chidren she goes to see.  Council caro spawned three vile sprogs, and trained them in such vile and disgusting ways she should be hung, drawn and quartered. 
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2017, 10:15:17 am »

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/wenn31052993.jpg stop stop
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2017, 11:27:22 am »

^Bet the person behind her had a right eyeful  ick ick
india
Princess

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2017, 02:52:06 pm »

^^She looks like a creepy pervert who has escaped from a mental institution and is about to pounce on some poor unsuspecting soul.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: