Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:54:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Action for Children February 22  (Read 3259 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: February 09, 2017, 06:36:53 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit two Action for Children projects supporting vulnerable families in Wales on 22 Feb.
This will be The Duchess's first engagements with @actnforchildren since becoming Patron.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 12:41:31 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/22/11/3D85533300000578-4245822-image-m-16_1487763799443.jpg

Cringeworthy. Who curtsies like this nowadays. Waity loving it
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:09:01 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4245822/Duchess-Cambridge-visits-children-s-charity-Wales.html

She still dresses like a twenty something.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 01:21:56 pm »

There were what - 9 people there?

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 01:26:47 pm »

I see the bimbo is stuffing her bra again but this time not padding the bum. It reminds me of the you know what she's worn twice before Shocked in that the sizes of her non existent bum and tatas keeps changing sizes. I wonder if her tatas ever deflate when she bends over or moves the wrong way? Does the bum lose shape and move a tad sideways when she stands up from sitting in a chair? laugh  Gosh, she is disgusting. I am going to have to stop looking at pics of this bimbo so I stop seeing this stuff. Its gross. ick bored3 She really shouldn't be doing this at children's charities. Children are a lot more perceptive than she might think. thumbsup esp the young boys. ick Yes, I am going to boycott her pics for a long while.  I might haave less nightmares. .... ewww... gross.....
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 02:00:13 pm »

@BBC WalesNews
When you get to cuddle the future queen...
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/834396071862337540/video/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 02:00:58 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/22/12/3D856AB000000578-4245822-Kate_s_hair_was_styled_in_a_half_up_do-a-53_1487766325320.jpg

stop

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 02:34:15 pm »

I see we've got the detachable jaw thing going again. In one of those photos Kate looks like a boa constrictor that's just gulped down a delicious rat. And her skirt is far too short IMO for visiting kiddiewinks. If she bends over too much to speak to them those behind are going to see a lot more of Kate's tights than they need to.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 03:10:37 pm »

^^ Several photos like that, where the wind makes that skirt look like a second skin.  I read on another blog that if not for the thick tights there would have been another flash gate, no idea what that news came from, must have been someone on the ground.

^^^ That Twitter vid  -  you can see she was uncomfortable having the "hugs" - lasted 2 seconds flat, after that must not have realised camera still rolling, face dropped, boredom set in and that was it.

Scathing remarks on DM.  Below is one of the kinder ones.  That suit, one commenter said she is not just wearing a suit from 5 years ago, but she is thinner than ever and the suit is hideous on her, let alone the style fit for a cheer leader in her early teens.  Another comment was how bored she looked, how ill put together the outfit was, how inappropriate for the occasion, burn the boots, recylcle the suit to a homeless bin, and that is all the tip of the iceberg.

She does look bored and fed up, if that hair do cost 300 GBP then whoever did it is getting money for old rope, the hair looks lank, boring and unsuitble.  Many questioning the jaw hang.  I notice she has been heavily photoshopped, so the real deal must have been bad.  Many comments on how few people turned out, crowd practically non existent.

To me she looked as though she woke up late, fell out of bed, threw on the first thing to hand and off she went thinkinkg what the h*ll, don´t want to go anyway, what they see is what they get, don´t like it, tough luck.

denisebiddy
If Kate were to be judged by her outfits, then I'd hazard a guess that she's immature for her age, is desperate to show off how thin she is, and is not very regal in manner. It all just smacks of informality and looks like stuff that you might wear to your first job in your early twenties.

My question is this  -  why on earth does HM allow this charade to continue, it is not improving, nothing about it is improving, in fact it gets worse all the time.  Her outfits are hideous, her face looks as though she is "medicated", she always looks as though she doesn´t want to be there, the list is endless.  HM knows the score, what is she dragging her heels for.  I would imagine she was unimpressed looking at the pix from today, yet still she will allow it to continue.   

Poor charity, used to royalty turning up and they get the meddleton sink estate slapper instead, a real big slap in the face for them. That ra ra skirt looks shorter than anything else she has worn in years, I shake my head in disgust and amazement that the rf are hanging on to this thing is all I can say.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 03:23:29 pm »

^ She really didn't like those little girls hugging her, did she?  Her false bonhomie towards them was dropped as soon as possible and it was good to see her play-acting caught on camera.

Her outfit is horrible!  It looks as if she has dug out her old hockey skirt, which is far too short for a windy day in Wales, from the back of her wardrobe.  Fortunately, she was wearing thick tights otherwise and when the wind blew, the residents would have been given another Royal Flash.  And how much longer is she going to wear those shabby and scuffed suede boots?  She looks a complete mess and, IMO, that clothing tells us her opinion of this visit - it wasn't a red carpet bash with the film stars, so why bother to look smart?

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 03:57:13 pm »

^Everything's wrong with her unpolished and inappropriate attire.  Maybe a small nod to the color but that's blown away by every other aspect of this mess.  What an insult to those she is supporting and meeting.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 04:09:24 pm »

That woman wasn't curtsying; she was sitting on sidewalk, I suppose, to be at same height as the boy.  Kate leaned over to shake her hand.

This is just about the worst I have ever seen Kate look.  The outfit -- horrible!  The hair -- messy.  The boots -- nasty looking.  Her personality -- non-existent.

It's time for the RF to kick her out.   If William wants to go with her, that's fine.  She is a disaster.

Unless . . . maybe she IS being kicked out and that's why she isn't even trying anymore?huh   Hmmmm . .  . . .  bored3
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 05:29:15 pm »

Waity touching her vadge.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-mist-a-child-and-adolescent-picture-id643721210?s=594x594
And her butt.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-caerphilly-family-intervention-picture-id643739388?s=594x594
Val
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 06:03:07 pm »

^

Another poor chap looking as if he is about to be swallowed by that protruding pelican like underbite.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 06:19:59 pm »

^^
At the merest glimpse of a uniform, her hands swing into action like a reflex.

No. That's not quite true. At the merest glimpse of the opposite sex, regardless of age, off she goes like Pavlov's dogs!

She has no class. That's why I don't like her. And the fact she's bone idle.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 06:58:30 pm »

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-caerphilly-family-intervention-picture-id643741434?s=594x594

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/22/11/3D8559A500000578-4245822-image-m-3_1487763585505.jpg

Knife knees Scarole passed on her knife kness to her daughter

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/wenn31051413-745x1024.jpg

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/wenn31051326.jpg

The knife knees were so hard at work, that her tights were quite crumpled in the knee area.

The outfit is really bad, highly unprofessional. Skirt way too short and boots too casual. At her age to dress so inapropriately and casually. D at that age had her professional down pat, wearing wonderful suits and apropriate shoes.
india
Princess

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 08:09:53 pm »

^^^^Can this escapee from a mental institution go anywhere without touching her private parts?!?!?!!!!!!?huh Will someone PLEASE put a net over its head and drag her out of the public eye!!! This has got to stop!!!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 08:12:15 pm »

@BBC WalesNews
When you get to cuddle the future queen...
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/834396071862337540/video/1

She really doesn't like kids touching her, does she?   thumbsdown
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 08:17:26 pm »

Always.  sauer
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 08:30:51 pm »

The job is far too big for her and she definitely knows it now, how unsuitable she is and always was.

She's absolutely hopeless. It's well known windy weather was forecast, so what does she wear? A flipping ra ra skirt ready to show the next week's washing at any moment.

She's visibly cringing when that poor little girl hugs her, couldn't look more awkward and embarrassed if she tried.

She's relishing that cringeworthy curtsey.

Gurning and grinning like an utter lunatic, I'm embarrassed for her.

Hair looks a mess, again windy weather, tie it back!

It would have been far better if she'd been made to work and see something of the world other than Mustique before she married, then she might not have appeared so inept at each engagement she's forced to undertake but the cat's out of the bag now, Waity is a dud.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: