Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire Wing Air Training Corps February 14  (Read 2035 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 07:11:25 pm »

She really is vulgar in her ways.  We don´t see other royal woman hitching up their trousers, or putting their hands on their butts, or any of the other vulgar things she does. As for the jeggings, fine for private use, but what is wrong with a nice pair of navy or black slacks, or even beige, anything other than those jeggings, more like tights anyway, leave nothing to the imagine.  And knowing all those young lads are there, and teenagers/young males are very, shall we say "hormonal" at that stage in their young lives.  She is nothing but a tart, no ifs or buts, she is true trailer trash and should be ashamed of herself.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 07:14:09 pm »

^ It might just be my sight but it seems like she wore a pair of old, tatty jeggings because the black doesn't match the colour of the gloves or shoes. dontknow I like jeggings and straight cut jeans but for private use.... she's ridiculous. BTW what is William doing? Making plans to be with the one he loves? Tongue Kiss
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:16:39 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 07:16:11 pm »

^ laugh laugh laugh  Staying as far away from her as possible if he has any sense  laugh laugh laugh
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2017, 07:18:03 pm »

I bet she has to beg him.... eew... gross! Let's us all wish PW a happy valentines day and a better one next year! easter-lol... of course that would have to be without the bimbo in his life... mwahh hahaha
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:22:23 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2017, 07:33:32 pm »

She's a vulgar woman from a vulgarian family who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.  And she certainly knows how to spend British taxpayers' money to keep her in her privileged existence. 

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 07:40:38 pm »

Air cadets snickering behind her back.
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-plays-a-game-with-raf-air-cadets-a-picture-id635248788
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 07:47:27 pm »

^ And to think those are the children laughing at her! Imagine wha the adults were whispering.  Shocked
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 07:53:01 pm »

^ Especially the men! But The Scrag End knows exactly what she is doing and the effect she is having.  In the UK, we have a crude comment for women like her - it's called a pr!ck-teaser... Embarrassed

« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:59:20 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 08:36:50 pm »

Spitfire we call it a ccock tease in America. It is a game an alpha female insists on playing because it is her nature and because she chooses to do so. An alpha is sometimes mysterious, sometimes subtle, occasionally brash, always manipulative. An alpha is elegant and knows no words are necessary... ETC ETC ETC And then there are the runts. They are the cheap, tacky, common as muck  (usually gutter) wh*ress who think they are being cute and who put a show on for all to see because they are children, little girls playing at a woman's game. They are shall we say slappers and very stupid? This is Kate Middleton despite or in spite of being groomed by Ma Medd and her pervert uncle Fester the drug dealing pimp. There is a major difference between the alpha and the runt and I can tell you much however this is perhaps much to much for this forum? I hope I haven't frightened you! Jajaja! In fact, my new name for KM is runt. Thanks for the inspiration. Jajaja!  laugh  Hey, you started it by calling her a prickk tease. Next time don't get me going. Jajaja!  spy spy my knowledge is vast... going into hiding now talk to you all later.... spy spy spy  I hope the mods don't ban me.... spy
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 08:38:49 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2017, 08:42:45 pm »

^^ and ^ Yes ladies, hit the nail on the head.  Those two boys, their faces are priceless, defintely snickering at her. She looks so downmarket and common, it could be the char lady turning up from the way she looks.  Nothing remotely elegant or classy, at all.  For all anyone knows she could have just turned up from cleaning the public toilets, she really is as commo as muck.  Diana had "it" in barrel-loats, she doesn´t have as much as a matchstick.  She sure dipped out on anything decent.  No presence, no looks, gormless, unpleasant, goofy faced.  What on earth the men thought of her today is anybody´s guess.  Tatty jeggings, tatty coat  -  and probably paid a fortune for both (with our money).  No presence at all. 

Runt is a good name, runty waity.  Ah well, at least she did not flash her knickers, the only blessing of the day, even if she did keep pulling up her jeggings and putting her legs akimbo  -  so unladylike it beggards belief,
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 08:48:22 pm »

^ Jajajajaja!  laugh laugh laugh gormless! The gormless runt!!  Oh.my.gosh. Shocked laugh Tongue jajaja! GB I can't stop laughing at your post... but I do feel so sorry for you Brits to have to put up with The Runts. Jajaja!  sorry
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 08:50:34 pm »

Spitfire we call it a ccock tease in America. It is a game an alpha female insists on playing because it is her nature and because she chooses to do so. An alpha is sometimes mysterious, sometimes subtle, occasionally brash, always manipulative. An alpha is elegant and knows no words are necessary... ETC ETC ETC And then there are the runts. They are the cheap, tacky, common as muck  (usually gutter) wh*ress who think they are being cute and who put a show on for all to see because they are children, little girls playing at a woman's game. They are shall we say slappers and very stupid? This is Kate Middleton despite or in spite of being groomed by Ma Medd and her pervert uncle Fester the drug dealing pimp. There is a major difference between the alpha and the runt and I can tell you much however this is perhaps much to much for this forum? I hope I haven't frightened you! Jajaja! In fact, my new name for KM is runt. Thanks for the inspiration. Jajaja!  laugh  Hey, you started it by calling her a prickk tease. Next time don't get me going. Jajaja!  spy spy my knowledge is vast... going into hiding now talk to you all later.... spy spy spy  I hope the mods don't ban me....

I never fail to be amazed at how much I learn on this forum.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 08:53:49 pm »

^ jajajajaja!   Yeah, it's a real 50 shades of something and fun to play! Jajaja!!!  Tongue laugh spy
^^ I just realised you calmed  KM runty waity! Jajajaja! Gingerbread, stop it! Jajaja! laugh laugh laugh
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 08:56:50 pm »

^The British sense of humour, deG!  But we can be very bawdy - if Shakespeare were living today, a lot of his phrases would be censored!!

^^ KF: always pleased to help! devil2
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:00:25 pm by Spitfire » Logged

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 09:00:27 pm »

^ One more reason to love the British.  laugh laugh :laugh:I must get it from my grandmums. laugh  laugh Oh, wait, KF are you saying you never played that game before? Jajaja! spy
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:02:52 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Val
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2017, 10:06:22 am »

That poor guy in the pic above with the cadets looks as if he is about to be eaten by the guffawing opened mouthed Waity.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2017, 11:44:59 am »

Can you imagine the conversations  when she had left  ick
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2017, 11:53:12 am »

LOLWUT?! hahaha! Britain, your future Queen!  laugh

She reminded me of this, though: https://youtu.be/WzpBKwYx7vE

"I just want to be a part of the news, Jake!"
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2017, 02:54:25 pm »

laugh laugh laugh A Stalker just like council cath - wonder if trained by council caro  easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2017, 04:32:16 pm »

Amazing things you say here! Really, everybody! I can't stop laughing. Thanks.  laugh laugh laugh

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: