Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 12:40:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 1675 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2017, 10:06:13 pm »

^ Yes the flip floppers, yes and it was good to see MSNBC anchor challenging Maxine Waters on it. I was surprised at how aggressive and insistent he was during the interview... but some have legitimate complaint... I do believe there would have been a shytshow with both/either of these candidates as president.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2017, 09:15:35 am »

The Dems put forth the worst possible candidate, for me.  I believe, and I know it's hard to grasp it for many people, but we'd be in a bigger mess with her, had she won.  It would be the same deep, toxic, backroom dealings that are entrenched in every branch of our government.  The cronyism that the Clinton/Obama people employ has been hurting this country and Comey is just one example.  Yes, it was treason but I highly doubt, with all the partisan hacks in the Justice Dept that anything will happen to him.

The sheer insane reaction from Trump winning has shown me that an upheaval was required to clear the air.  It's a messy business but it will eventually even out.  We also accomplished my one goal which is the Suoreme Court seat and we are already improving the economy and job market.  So, there are some pluses.

Yeah, Trump's noisy, crass and brash but he's also up against the most entitled, lazy and corrupt government I've ever seen in my lifetime.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2017, 02:07:49 pm »

Well stated, Yooper!    We're purging the system.    thumbsup
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2017, 02:48:16 pm »

As long as the russian investigation moves forward, Trump doesn't start a wwiii and he doesn't get re-elected I am good with the russian puppet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: