Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:04:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 2044 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2017, 03:00:48 pm »

i'm telling you, the brf scandals look dull right now compared to the Trump show. And of course to the whistleblowers to whom we all owe eternal gratitude.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 04:30:39 pm »

The Camp of the Saints: A chilling novel to the end of the white world by Jean Raspail

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-camp-of-the-saints-immigration_us_58b75206e4b0284854b3dc03

Shocked And to think Steve Bannon is an advisor to Donald Trump Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked They even quote Jeff Sessions!!!!    Shocked   WOW!!!!! They put direct quotes from the radio show.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2017, 03:38:41 am »

U.S. Launches Missiles at Syrian Base After Chemical Weapons Attack
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Trump launches attack on Syria with more than 50 tomahawk missiles
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2017, 07:53:48 pm »

Trump and circumstance: US president insists on GOLD-plated welcome with procession down The Mall in the Queen’s royal carriage during his UK visit in October

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4414366/US-president-insists-GOLD-plated-welcome-Mall.html#ixzz4eLStCg6I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is bonkers. Sorry for his supporters on this forum, but I want him to be impeached now.  sauer

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2017, 10:46:27 pm »

http://www.liberalviewnews.com/2017/04/15/white-house-responds-to-claim-that-trump-wants-a-gold-plated-carriage-ride-during-london-trip-people-com/

^White House says report of carriage ride completely false.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2017, 04:23:13 am »

Professor who predicted Trump's shock win explains why the president is headed toward impeachment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4419768/Prof-predicted-Trump-win-says-ll-impeached.html#ixzz4eZG9yNH7
He'll survice being impeached and will make tons of money as he'll sell his memoirs of his short time in office.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2017, 10:59:13 am »

he's in the business of making his businesses turned around.
it's no coincidence that the son in law and daughter are in office, the other two kids run the companies, no tax returns yet, cause, you know - what foxandfriends praises about him is more important than making any real effort to do anything not related to maketrumpricher is not important.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2017, 03:03:02 pm »

Ivanka Trump worshiped as a 'goddess' by thousands of Chinese fans who love her because she is considered 'friendly' to the country

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437420/Ivanka-Trump-worshiped-Goddess-Chinese-fans.html#ixzz4f55cjbop
How very pathetic and sad.  Shocked huh ick

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2017, 10:49:14 pm »

James  Comey is fired by Trump  Shocked what a shytshow that goes on and on and on... Shocked sauer I bet the next top dog will be pro-Trump puppet who will make to benefit Trump unless/before he, too, is shown the door... call me cynical. ..
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:56:14 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2017, 02:36:18 am »

Trump is setting himself up to be Emperor with his dolly as his heir. I fancy it will be with a Trump puppet and it'll be horrifying to see this country spiral out of control. If I were running things I would tell Emperor Trump that he has no right to do this and frankly I do wonder if leaving the country would in fact not be a bad idea. Clearly he is getting more and more autocratic and more and more domineering at enabling his family to profit.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2017, 03:34:00 am »

The last President to fire the head of the FBI was Nixon....  dontknow

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2017, 03:41:08 am »

I believe Clinton fired Sessions so he was the last but I may be mistaken...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2017, 12:35:49 pm »

^That's true.  Over Ruby Ridge killings, I believe.  But, Clinton did dismiss Sessions.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2017, 02:34:32 pm »

The most surprising thing about the firing of Comey is that it took so long.  Comey got before the Nation, stated that Hillary had broken the law, and weasled his way around not prosecuting her.   It was unbelieveable.   I think he wanted to, but the Clinton/Obama Cabal probably put heavy, heavy pressure on him.   

Bye, bye.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2017, 02:58:49 pm »

^I know.  This guy should've been axed a long time ago.  It's hilarious to see the progressives/Democrats screaming outrage over this when they've also been screaming the loudest to have this guy fired.  Aaaah, politics.

But, in point of fact, Comey overreached his authority and, so, yes, buh-bye.

I'd love to see Trey Gowdy have that position.

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2017, 04:26:10 pm »

^ Yes, I am surprised it took so long to fire him and the timing is interesting to say the least.... and this is after Trump praised Comey to the high heavens in interviews and meetings...ughh!  blink Sean Spicer must have known about the firing and yet earlier in day in daily press conference said as far as he knows Trump still had confidence in Comey and he had not been told otherwise. ... riiiight.....

Re Sesssions I forgot about Ruby Ridge and thought he was fired for charging millions  $$$ of personal items to the government charge card? I must be mistaken or maybe it was both with RR being the last straw?

I am still baffled at how anyone can still support the dunce *Trump, that is*.... he is such an embarrassment!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 04:27:56 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2017, 04:42:14 pm »

According to reports less and less people support him. The real question now is  - will democracy prevail or Trump will fire one by one everyone who opposes his emperorship or will he start up a WWIII ans only after the war be impeached. Another question is: he messed up the insurance coverage of 20 mil people in just 100 days. How far he will mess up in 4 years.

By the way - I watched the interview with Hilary. No wonder she lost
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2017, 07:34:17 pm »

^^ Isn't it funny?  The Dems/progressives have been whinging that Hillary lost because of Comey's statements about her server.  They hated the guy.   Now, they are protecting him?   laugh
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2017, 08:07:29 pm »

^ It's not funny. They want him to investigate the alleged (I question this) ties between Trump campaign and Russia... some want an independent counsel (which we have needed all along). This is legitimate. Ironically, Comey mis stated the huma abedin/Clinton e mails and kept silent about an FBI investigation into Trump/Campaign/Russiagate at THE SAME TIME the FBI was investigating Hillary and still during the so-called October surprise remained silent about the Trump investigation. Who does that? Why do that?  What I find funny is Trump yelling lock her up and repeatedly asking people if they would elect someone under FBI investigation and yet HE was in the same boat.... no offence to anyone here but this is just scratching the surface. Much more re the illegal assistance to get Trump in White House is going to come out and from sources other than Russia. You know a bigger, badder terrorist than Putin also played a part IMO. And more about Trumps dirty deeds. Just watch. It ain't over yet. Unfortunately not by a long shot. eating cookies

I will agree with the above poster who said he should have been fired long ago. Bye bye now and let the door hit your arse on the way out. Enough of this crazymaking for me for today. Shocked
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:11:25 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2017, 09:57:25 pm »

^ Oh, but you have to laugh at the idiocy of the dems flip flopping!!    The bottom line to Comey's speeches was that Hillary committed treason.

http://en-volve.com/2017/01/07/breaking-fbi-confirms-hillary-clinton-guilty-of-treason-gave-classified-material-to-foreign-governments/

Yet, she continued to run for president.  Comey let her off the hook.   He should have been fired then.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: