Royal Gossip
December 11, 2017, 07:39:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Administration  (Read 3151 times)
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 03:25:40 pm »

^I agree completely.  All that people seem to care about is sabotaging Trump.  Never mind that our country is in horrible shape and getting worse daily. I honestly think that no matter what Trump tries to do, this country is too far gone...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 03:56:35 pm »

^I fear you're right.  The political machine seems more concerned with their own hides and promoting discord and distraction than getting down to the issues that matter to this country.  These people, especially in intelligence, took an oath to protect the President. 

Maybe nobody can root out all of this corruption.  I'm losing hope.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 04:15:36 pm »

This seems to be quite a hard situation.  eating cookies

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 04:36:43 pm »

If we the Americans are to win our country back, it all needs to be talked about and exposed and push back, push back, push back.

http://allenwestrepublic.com/allen-west-while-everyone-melts-down-over-flynn-i-believe-theres-a-much-bigger-plot-in-the-works/

I believe -- and I am seeing it written in some blogs -- that the leaks of classified information regarding Flynn, are through Obama/his people.  Big O promised to not go away.  He is staying in D. C.   He was whisked off to an island by Branson, a known open borders guy.   There needs to be intense investigations and huge push backs.

Everyone is getting all cock-eyed at the shrieking of the progressives "Kellyeanne said to buy Ivanka's clothes!  Off with her head!"   When Kellyeanne made a joking, off the cuff remark on a morning show.  Big O, as president, hawked the Chevrolet Volt like mad.  The Dept. of Defense even bought the useless vehicles cause of that influence.   See?  We need to push back!!

gotcha

P. S.  And let's not forget Hillary and Bill selling their influence through their Foundation.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:38:45 pm by Miss Hathaway » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 05:30:41 pm »

^I hear ya but I have one belief that most people are aware of what's really going on and will make that clear in the midterm elections in 2018.

But, we're getting nowhere being angry and being against each other.  At some point this has to stop.  The American people are fed up and waiting for tax relief, health care reform, safer neighborhoods and so on.  Not since George Washington has it taken this long to approve a Prez cabinet.  Without that in place, of course errors will be made which the left, who are delaying it, pounce on and feed misleading headlines through a media with an obvious agenda.

All I can do is vote and pray.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2017, 08:47:26 pm »

Leaking back is just a taste of Trump's medicine. He's turning the whole country into a reality show. His nominees - one by one turn out to be unfit for their positions and I'm liking the scrutiny not because of Trump but because it's the right thing to do to check up on who's to be on the top.

^^I don't think that we'll her of Hilary or Hilaryforpresident any more, I hope. They got the idea that her and her husband's past are really frowned upon by the public, I hope.

By the way - I loved Melania's suit from today and didn't like it that Ivanka showed up with her husband. It's like: if you vote for Trump, you get Ivanka and her husband. This is Melania's time to shine..
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 10:15:31 pm »

^ No, the intelligence leaks are illegal.

Former Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) appeared on Fox News to discuss Gen. Michael Flynn resignation and the larger more dangerous issue of a rogue intelligence community undermining the U.S. presidency and operating on behalf of a deep state construct of subversive government.

Kucinich is not alone; multiple voices across the most broad spectrum of politics are now in agreement that what has taken place within a subversive intelligence network, is far more dangerous to our constitutional republic than any political division or disagreement.

The domestic entities hiding within a Deep State construct are acting independently of legal and constitutional parameters in a direct act of sedition against the U.S. government.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 01:25:24 am »

In fairness to Snowden then, Republicans shouldn't have cheered the leaking of the NSA info about many people being monitored. This shouldn't be condemned if there are those among conservatives who would laud Snowden as the Second Coming.

Leaking back is just a taste of Trump's medicine. He's turning the whole country into a reality show. His nominees - one by one turn out to be unfit for their positions and I'm liking the scrutiny not because of Trump but because it's the right thing to do to check up on who's to be on the top.
^^I don't think that we'll her of Hilary or Hilaryforpresident any more, I hope. They got the idea that her and her husband's past are really frowned upon by the public, I hope.
By the way - I loved Melania's suit from today and didn't like it that Ivanka showed up with her husband. It's like: if you vote for Trump, you get Ivanka and her husband. This is Melania's time to shine..

Agree; Ivanka wasn't elected and she is not First Lady.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 01:34:14 am »

^^From what I am hearing so are  the deeds being leaked. And not all leaks/leaking is illegal. For some you can be fired for some you can be charged with a crime. I forget which is which so I will look it up when I have the time.  I am watching this story to get more facts to see if anyone indeed committed crimes against US and/or put US security at risk. Shocked dontknow Shocked

Yeah, it's overkill with Ivanka amd it might hurt her in the long run??? It's kind of creepy. I never knew there was/is a role for First Daughter. The Trumps are not blue bloods ffs!  Tongue
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:40:13 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 02:50:16 am »

^It's a brain scrambler and finding the "truth" is an enormous undertaking, so if you find it, please do share it.  The process, however, is abundantly clear.  If the intelligence community, through surveillance of phone calls between anyone involved with the executive administration and any international conversations (in this case, Obama and Trump), then the law is immovable.  At that point, you follow the chain of command and report your findings to the Department of Defense, who reviews their findings, which then brings forth a Congressional hearing if needed.  Nowhere that I can find is the New York Times listed in any chain of command within the US government.  To help, the statute in question, deG is 18 USC 798.

As for Ivanka, the only reason she (and Melania) was there was because she and her husband Jared Kushner are Jewish which makes sense because the PM of Israel is visiting.  It helps shut down any evidence of Trump being anti-semitic which is kind of ridiculous.  But, it's PR, pure and simple.  In addition, Jared was confirmed by the Justice Department to be an advisor to the President, including the situation between Israel and Palestine/Iran, etc.  Good luck with that.  So, I don't see the problem with Ivanka being there to support her husband.  I wish that was my only problem with everything that's going on.

As for Snowden, oy!  That's a reach.  To be honest, anybody who thinks Trump is a grassroots Republican is kind of not paying attention, but the general Republican support for his activities as a "whistleblower" was designed to expose the NSA's surveillance activities on private citizens, basically.  It's a lot more complicated than that, but Snowden was not a current employee of the government at the time of his leaks and, therefore, his activities become acts of treason.  For me, the NSA overreach is used far too selectively based on political preference and not for the preservation of Truth and Justice and the American Way.  That's a fairy tale.

Oh, man!  Piers Morgan is now spilling his beans on the baloney that comes out of CNN?  We've officially entered the Land of Oz.  Is there no one who won't put their oar into the water to assault our intelligence and trust in "journalism" in this country?  I can only laugh.  Far too hysterically.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:29:40 am by YooperModerator » Logged

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 10:55:01 am »

Up the chain of command ended up with Trump not doing anything so that he doesn't lose face. I really don't want to sound mean about Trump but he looks like the apprentice in the Apprentice.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 12:34:33 pm »

^You don't sound mean and actually made me chuckle.  Not that it's funny but this is one heckuva transition.  I really don't think that our leaders on both sides are evil and are driven to destroy everything thing but it's sure one big clumsy battle royale over long held power and positions. 

Trump is learning, along with a lot of us, just how entrenched and bogged down our system is.  One of his many flaws is that he says what's on his mind.  That's not how Washington likes it.  Is that good/bad?  Time will tell.  Every President goes in with naivety and hope and then finds this hardened machine. 

It's frustrating for me, tho, when I have been through several administrations and see the same situations but, to be fair, Trump is getting hit harder for the same things others didn't quite so much.  A lot of that he brings on himself but how else do you get to the source?  Maybe it's good to rip the mask off no matter how ugly things are behind it.  Sure is noisy, tho.  I never dreamed the media was quite this dishonest.  That one surprised me. 

Hard to believe it's only been four weeks, isn't it?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 05:03:13 pm »

It is unreal.

Trump needs to stop cozying to Putin; Putin has been at this since he (Putin) was a  young man and Trump isn't doing his nation any favors.

That said, Melania is a DREAM come true!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 05:22:34 pm »

Trump cozying to Putin?    Big O was heard on a hot mike before the 2012 election telling Medvedev who agreed to pass along to Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election.

Hillary gave the Russians uranium.

Hillary and Bill took millions into their foundation from Russians.

Hillary hit the re-set button with the Russians.  Actually gave them a button -- with the wrong word on it.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 05:42:50 pm »

^ So because others did it Trump can, too?  I thought thw Washington outsider,  the non politician was going to drain the swamp? I thought Trump was going to go up against the big, bad politicians and actually DO something for the little guy? I thought he was tje new sheriff in town, the law and order candidate.  Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 07:50:41 pm »

No, but then he isn't.   I am pointing out that all of these things and much, much worse was done in the previous administration and by the DNC presidential candidate and the people squawking now didn't care.

This is all a diversion.

The fact that this is all happening is precisely BECAUSE Trump is going up against the establishment.   
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 08:00:40 pm »

Trump is making the mistake by putting himself in a vulnerable position; he is having his family surround him in plum positions and he's clearly not working on making sure that everyone benefits one way or another by going along with his policies. Augustus, the first Roman Emperor, managed to get everyone on his side by ensuring that everyone got a cut of the pie, so no one objected to his policies. Trump needs to get it into his head that he can't do this solely on his own. He has no business having his family there and he shouldn't be making peremptory announcements challenging China openly and flagrantly.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2017, 09:08:41 pm »

Trump is in a vulnerable position because he is taking on the Establishment, yes.

Other than that, I do not understand your remarks.   Trump put his son-in-law in a position.  His wife is First Lady.  Ivanka has filled in for the First Lady one time that I know of.  Other presidential daughters have done the same.  Julie Nixon Eisenhower comes to mind.  His sons work in the business in NYC.  His younger daughter Tiffany is going to law school.  His youngest son Barron is in middle school.   

I think he is far from getting everyone on his side and getting a piece of the pie.  The Soros-backed protesters are yelling and hollering every day.   So, not much like Augustus.

And why not challenge China?   He challenged them all through the campaign.  We have lousy trade agreements with them, he said, and we do.  Our manufacturers need to be able to compete with China's slave labor.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 09:35:50 pm »

^That's not possible. There is a reason why China is the factory of the world. Without the cheap manufacuring in China and the cheap labor in India, Bangladesh, Guatemala, Equador, etc. the brand names won't be able to keep the prices that they have.

Are you ready to pay 10 x more for everything? Would you be able to afford anything if all the food was on Wholefood prices and all the prices for clothes and gadgets were at Wholefood price differences? 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:40:01 pm by Ariel » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2017, 05:37:18 am »

It's only been 45 days?!!? Shocked It feels like he's been in office for yeeaaars!#!!!/#!  Shocked and so far it's been a real shytfest....  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: