Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:12:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VII  (Read 74985 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #980 on: April 14, 2017, 05:03:33 pm »

Sealed with an 'H'! Meghan Markle steps out wearing ANOTHER piece of jewellery with Prince Harry's initial on after the royal flew out to Toronto to spend Easter with her (so where is he?)
Meghan carried a Goyard handbag, which costs upwards of £1,000,  as she walked to the exercise class, which her mother, Doria Ragland, teaches.

There was no sign of her British boyfriend, who was seen going incognito in a baseball hat and carrying a large duffel bag over his shoulder as he made his way into the actress' Toronto home late on Wednesday night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405584/Meghan-Markle-displays-toned-legs-Toronto.html
This woman's funny. There was criticism of her not showing off who makes the yoga mats she carries around and low and behold, she's showing off the logo on the mat.  tehe  I guess Harry's at her house cooking and cleaning whilst she's out on her daily pap walk.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:09:42 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #981 on: April 14, 2017, 05:50:04 pm »

Wow another pap walk  tehe. The press are having a field day with this. Got to give it her marketing these products  thumbsup. What's next maybe another Samantha story comes out who knows. She may have a lot in her past which might start surfacing who knows. I know my opinion doesn't count in the grand scheme of things about their relationship. These are people I don't know personally. For individuals such as PH, I know he's not perfect and his family also are not perfect. However, it really boogles my mind of the behavior which I know they really don't give a flying monkey what people think but being a public figure  you have to wonder don't they feel ashamed or some kind of remorse of things they do and how it reflects on them and how they are preserved by others. Most of the stories are coming out her camp or whoever it may be not much from him and I get it if KP or any of the BRF says anything they are acknowledging whatever it is they have. It's just a crying shame there is so much suffering in the world (poverty, cruelty to people, animals, starvation etc) and people like PH who have the means the voice to bring these issues to the forefront more so and they squander it. I guess the little I'm able to do in my life will at least help someone or make a small difference to a cause.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: