Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:13:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VII  (Read 74986 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #960 on: April 13, 2017, 07:31:37 pm »

Love-struck Harry flies to Toronto to spend Easter with Meghan Markle just weeks after she paid the Prince a visit in London
Pictures released by E! News show Harry stepping into Miss Markle's home on Wednesday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4409968/Prince-Harry-arrives-Meghan-Markle-s-Toronto-home.html

I really hope that this is her lying to keep this romance going because that'll make more sense than Harry flying off for a booty call. Again, funny how this came out when she was said to be flying over to London next week. Umm, it'd be nice if Harry's proven to still be in London as he pops up to a surprise engagement in the capital since his events are really released in advance anymore..  tehe
The article contains lots of stuff that was already denied. Her latest pap walk made it into the article so she did her bit to appease the sponsors.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:35:29 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #961 on: April 13, 2017, 07:50:50 pm »

Prince Harry Secretly Visits Meghan Markle Ahead of Easter
http://www.eonline.com/news/843341/prince-harry-secretly-visits-meghan-markle-ahead-of-easter

LOL can't wait to here the photoshop talk BS coming from the pi of Tumblr. Harry doing some easter egg hunting alright  easter-wink
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:56:00 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #962 on: April 13, 2017, 08:01:32 pm »

What's really bad is that she called the paps because who else would've done that? Harry or his security detail? Nope. It's very bad for her if we we're to take this at face value. People are rightly calling her out on this in the comments. She put his security in jeopardy as she would've had to alert the press or whoever took those pictures that he'd be arriving at her house at that particular time. Very dumb move. There's nothing left to say really if this isn't proven to be Meghan's game playing or some kind of setup to prove she leaks to the press. It was implied that he hopped on a flight with the Trudeau's after the Paris engagement, so she dropped the Canadian PM in this as he'd get into trouble for having Harry aboard his plane as it was an official event that the Canadian tax payers paid for and he'd have to document all that was on board.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #963 on: April 13, 2017, 10:25:13 pm »

Those photos don't look to me as if they were taken by a professional photographer at all. Talk about grainy, they're much worse than the ones taken when the couple were walking to the theatre! Anyway, I hope Harry has a nice Easter break and might be seen out and about in Toronto over the weekend, which is a very laid back sort of place that I'm sure he enjoys.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #964 on: April 13, 2017, 10:39:09 pm »

her mom might be spending  Easter with them perfect time to meet the folks  .whoever took the pics knew he was going be there at that time at that day
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 10:41:11 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #965 on: April 14, 2017, 12:52:53 am »

Those photos don't look to me as if they were taken by a professional photographer at all. Talk about grainy, they're much worse than the ones taken when the couple were walking to the theatre! Anyway, I hope Harry has a nice Easter break and might be seen out and about in Toronto over the weekend, which is a very laid back sort of place that I'm sure he enjoys.

Yeah and so nice for the strapped Canadian taxpayer to pay for this over-grown child's alleged social visit with his American booty-call.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #966 on: April 14, 2017, 12:55:57 am »

Apparently they've broken up twice:

They broke up in December, got back at the end of January (after India) broke up in February, got back in March.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4409968/Prince-Harry-arrives-Meghan-Markle-s-Toronto-home.html
LadyP
royal watcher

« Reply #967 on: April 14, 2017, 01:15:37 am »

^ You are believing what they are saying from Tumblr blogs that are jealous of this relationship.They have made up every lie possible so I wouldn't go by them at all.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #968 on: April 14, 2017, 12:47:52 pm »

Harry flies to Toronto for Easter with Meghan: Love-struck Prince is spotted at his girlfriend's home just weeks after she paid him a visit in London
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4411038/Harry-flies-Toronto-Easter-Meghan.html
Grainy pictures and no security officers to be seen. Bad for her that she's only a booty call and not good enough to take out and about in the daylight. Maybe he can explain to her mum why he only sneaks around with her at night and uses her to only get his rocks off with her. This is unflattering to her and just shows again with the wedding photos that he has no respect for her and this is only about sex.  eating cookies
Her best buddy Markus looks like Harry and has a similar body type. Interesting.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #969 on: April 14, 2017, 01:34:58 pm »

Prince Harry spends Easter with Meghan Markle as it's revealed she wants to start her own charity

Those close to the American actress say she’s planning to build a life with the prince in the UK as a charity crusader

have been dating for a year – and the romance shows no signs of cooling, with Harry in Toronto at her home this week.

Those close to the American actress say she’s planning to build a life with the prince in the UK as a charity crusader, inspired by the work of United Nations ambassador Angelina Jolie and Harry’s mum Diana.

Meghan, 35, is even said to be working on plans to launch her own charity here.

She has already worked with the UN as a women’s advocate, and last year became a global ambassador for World Vision Canada, where she films the hit legal drama Suits.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-spends-easter-meghan-10223522

LadyP
royal watcher

« Reply #970 on: April 14, 2017, 01:48:30 pm »

Harry and Markus look and are physically built nothing a like? I can't believe what I just read  laugh .Doubt it's a "booty call" if he had 7 protection officers and many overnight bags other than the one pictured.Seems like a week long trip to me,I don't care though because it's not my business.It's funny to see him make the trip though considering many tumblr pages were insisting she left the wedding early and that they had a fight and had broken up.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #971 on: April 14, 2017, 02:05:20 pm »

^Haven't you heard those pics are now from October 2016.
You know really those pics are from the year 2020 harry is a time traveler  tehe

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #972 on: April 14, 2017, 02:18:22 pm »

In the meantime the real Harry must be hiding away indoors in KP for the Easter break as, according to these Tumblr trolls, he isn't in Canada at all. If he wasn't with Meghan in Toronto you'd think he'd be parading all over the place in London, shopping, going out for lunch, to the pub, in order to give the lie to E-News and the rest.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #973 on: April 14, 2017, 02:48:46 pm »

At this point, it does seem to be just the usual tabloid garbage. Hard to know what is true, but boy is Meggie Marbles working hard.  there
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #974 on: April 14, 2017, 03:26:51 pm »

thumbsup I agree! Not sure what to believe anymore. It's all a game now. IMO Smh but it does seem sleazy, cheap and tawdry sneaking in the back alley. It will reflect very poorly on them both especially PH.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #975 on: April 14, 2017, 03:58:17 pm »

Even if NOT true, Harry is a first-rate putz - he must be like Willy boy there and just think he can do anything he wants to because he dropped out of Diana's behind. If these boys want to get respect in life, they are going to have to make better choices or clean up the messes they have made. What morons.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #976 on: April 14, 2017, 04:11:14 pm »

Prince Harry is reportedly in Toronto visiting Meghan Markle right now
BY STEVE KUPFERMAN |  APRIL 13, 2017 AT 3:08 PM

Remember when royal visits to Toronto were announced with great fanfare and involved a lot of cow-petting and awkward sports photo-ops? That was before Prince Harry started having secret assignations with Meghan Markle, star of the Toronto-shot TV drama Suits.

E! News has some Bigfoot-esque shots of the eligible young prince slinking into Markle’s Toronto home last night, disguised by a baseball cap. If you look very carefully, you can just barely make out his ear in this photo, which looks as though it was snapped with a flip phone, through a mist of pea soup:
http://torontolife.com/city/society/prince-harry-reportedly-toronto-visiting-meghan-markle-right-now/
Seems like this publication's making fun of it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/14/04/3F38683200000578-4411038-image-a-16_1492141908997.jpg
This picture has the car's license plate. Who's good at searching if this is a Canadian plate as Harry would have to have been in a Canadian vehicle?
Tumblr blogs aside, this is what it is, a speedy booty call where he's sneaking around in the dark alleyway to see her. That's nothing to be proud of Meghan or for people to championship. Harry looks like a pimp going to get his money from his number one ho. Like RiRi says, *female dog* better have my money.
So this weekend, Harry, Meghan and her mum should be out and about in Toronto. That'll shut doubterslike me up for sure. Also, there should be a big press contingent outside her house to document their leaving the house.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:22:29 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #977 on: April 14, 2017, 04:14:07 pm »

thumbsup I agree! Not sure what to believe anymore. It's all a game now. IMO Smh but it does seem sleazy, cheap and tawdry sneaking in the back alley. It will reflect very poorly on them both especially PH.

He needs to stop the cloak/dagger antics and either start treating her with more open acceptance and respect or cut her loose and stop wasting her time. It's a characteristic of that family that they have such paranoia about the press, but everyone knows he's dating her (or at least hanging around) and there is no logical reason for him to think he can skulk around like this and not inspire frustration and contempt. He's not being mysterious and impish, he's being utterly ridiculous and frankly IF he is serious about dating her, he should be taking her to nice places and be more open and adult about it. As of late, she won't be bombarded by the press and put bluntly, there is more going on in the world right now and the BRF are not a real priority anymore. I do not believe that Harry should act like this and the press paranoia and covert courtships are nothing but annoying and don't inspire interest, but indifference (if this is how they're going to act, forget them).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #978 on: April 14, 2017, 04:35:29 pm »

Here's the license plate that's in the picture: BIWC 687. The I could also be a T. The picture quality isn't that great. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #979 on: April 14, 2017, 04:44:07 pm »

Not a UK license plate then.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: