Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:45:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VII  (Read 58096 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 09:43:49 am »

^^^ Gina Torres left, Mike's out of job, no clever cases to solve, the firm's enemies became softies. The show's boring and if they signed season 7 - they made a huge mistake. This has nothing to do with Meghan's pap walks. Weren't the rumors that she's been pushing for a food show but no one wants to sign her for it... maybe she sees that the ship is sinking and is using H as a trampoline to jump ship.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 06:42:01 pm »

what is GAF?  Yeah I fail to see how the royals are going to boost a shows ratings - Harry Will etc are not exactly high on the popular famous people list

If you google acronym GAF, that should help.

But it's the opposite of don't care at all.
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 08:35:04 pm »

what is GAF?  Yeah I fail to see how the royals are going to boost a shows ratings - Harry Will etc are not exactly high on the popular famous people list

It's this forum site for all things current with just a couple extra doses of tech savvy. It's like if there's somewhere in the internet where Harry would get major thumbs up for bagging a "hottie" like MM, it's there. But nope. If anything, it just underlines the fact how he's become a joke since it all blew up. I know I can't take him seriously now, which is sad.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 08:53:57 pm »

'Headbands of the phallic persuasion didn't seem "on brand" for us': Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle details her dream bachelorette party in Greece in resurfaced website post
Before it was revealed that the two were dating, the 35-year-old Suits star penned a blog post about the dream bachelorette vacation she planned as her friend Lindsey's maid of honor.

'The thought of running around a city trying to get into clubs and wearing headbands of the phallic persuasion didn’t seem very “on brand” for us, I opted instead to woo the bride to be with a more low-key stagette,' she wrote on her lifestyle website, The Tig, in July.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4177000/Meghan-Markle-details-dream-bachelorette-party.html

huh

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 09:50:12 pm »

DM really have nothing to write about with this romance just wait it out until a next date night pic story come out save it V day

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 10:25:42 pm »

A few interesting things are in the article;
Her friend Lindsey spent half her time in London and Meghan was her maid of honor at the wedding a month later in NYC. This gave her reason to be in London during the summer.
She also doesn't have any bracelets on.
The comments continue to be scathing towards her. She had an ok career prior to all of this and date I say, a good image because she wasn't scrutinized that much. Now she's seen for what she really is and that's going to effect her pocketbook big time. She going down imo with nothing to really show for all of her scheming and using Harry. Karma's a real b indeed.  eating cookies 

Keep Calm and Carry On
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 11:33:40 pm »

there will be no date nights!  But yeah they will be writing fan fiction for V Day - Harry should make it clear he is doing something else on V Day - Emily A claimed they'd be skiing for V Day - a romantic trip to Verbier - LOL

Agree Windsor - a lot of money was spent on this pr campaign and she has very little to show for it - so it is hard fpor her pr company to recoup what they spent.   
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2017, 12:18:02 am »

Meg doesn't have parents who can buy a prince for her and second, she doesn't have the help of the British press. She also doesn't have the sheen of a university degree and having gone to a posh university.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2017, 12:48:28 am »

I think that in this case, he might've been set up. Prior to this mess, he was touted by the people as good king Harry/the people's prince who'd make a better king than Wills. In the eyes of the establishment, all that talk had to stop because he was overshadowing the heir, Wills. Now she makes Harry seem like the unstable party prince who goes around hooking up with cheap actresses and models and who also flies to the States and Canada to conduct in dirty weekends of sex, drugs and the like. The royal family's protected by the security services who definitely know what Meghan's about and all her dirty deeds prior to meeting Harry and yet she's allowed to be seen as a serious future wife of Harry. IMO, she was used just to keep the public off of Harry being seen as a future king. Anyway, the palace goes along with the crap and in doing so, smacks Harry back down to size and elevates Wills back to be seen as the future king. Comments aren't as mean to Wills as they are to Harry now for getting mixed up with Meghan.
Imo, this is the final straw for any stability or trust in the House of Windsor and the continued erosion of the royal family because instead of dealing with the weakness link being Wills and Waity, the continue to take a gamble and throw Harry under the bus to deflect from Wills.

Completely agree with you. Before the infamous (written by the joke of a pr guy, not harry himself) letter, people thought it was yet another farfetched actress rumour.

There certainly seems to be a concerted effort to bring Harry down a few notches.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2017, 01:02:24 am »

I think that while William is more cold and calculating, Harry is more prone to acts based on emotion and that is what makes him kind of dangerous, but not in an exciting way. As a boy, a temperamental character might be cute and funny, but in a man, it makes them dangerous. Harry strikes me as the kind of man that will lash out and regret it. I do think Harry has been riding high and the "Good King Harry" thing has gone to his head and now he's crashing to earth.

Lets not underestimate how euphoric he might have felt, being the 'good prince' for the first time in his life and frankly it probably went to his head like cocaine and he has been on a major high. Then he got together with Meg, thinking that she was high class and good clean fun and now he's crashed WAY below the earth's crust. Now he's worse off than before and now at this point in time he's likely bewildered at where the good press went.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2017, 02:46:46 am »

Maybe he thought people would be more accepting, that the black and woman cards would work. No, most people don't care what the color of someone's skin is, they care about behavior. Meghan isn't good, and Harry dating her reflects poorly on him.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 03:18:19 am »

^^^^ Meghan attended North Western University, which has an excellent reputation.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 04:02:55 am »

^ I highly doubt that.  Meghan and I are the same age, and I went to Northwestern as well. I don't recall seeing her there, and neither does anybody else.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 04:05:24 am by Sheridan_is_appalled » Logged

I haven't played since I stopped
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2017, 04:55:03 am »

That KP statement was not written by a Brit - it is loaded with Americanisms especially the use of the verb "to be" and words like co worker.  Note too the excessive and incorrect use of commas and then there is the use of - .  NO KP statement ever went out with - in it or excessive and grammatically incorrect uses of commas.  That was not written by KP or by a lawyer - it is rambling and illogical.  It was I suspect partially written by Meaghan.

Meaghan herself in a Vanity Fair interview admits she quit and went to Madrid while she was at the beginning of her junior (3rd year) .  Hence she did not complete her degree.  But it does seem she attended Northwestern for the first two years.  This I suspect why all the emphasis on being a double major - she does not say "I have a degree from Northwestern" or "I am a graduate of Northwestern"  she says "I was a double major at Northwestern".

I was a double major too - lots of people are - and that double major has no value what so ever if I did not complete University and get a DEGREE.  You need to graduate - get the diploma - get the degree - for it to matter at all.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2017, 07:37:32 pm »

Harry looked dapper in a grey blazer, navy chinos and pale blue shirt, and clearly visible on his wrist was one of the matching friendship bracelets he shares with girlfriend Meghan Markle.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4179986/Prince-Harry-meets-local-school-childrenin-Nottingham.html

KP and the DM seem to be in a row after being told to take all references of MM out of an official engagement. The FM did and then put reference to her back in the article. Now comments are moderated and have been stuck at 24 for a few hours now.

Dickie Arbiter's tweeting.
This sites good when anons send stuff to them.
https://nycrealroyal.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:41:33 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
KGap
courtier

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2017, 09:41:06 pm »

^^
Isn't Jason an American? Judging from previous examples.... overly emotional letters speckled with dramatic lies are his forte. KP previously has been mocked for unprofessional typos and grammatical errors. They must be aware that these pity-me-plebs-IamAPrince-mummydiana-died letters are not well received. What better way to churn up hysteria and negativity?

The only evidence is one letter and the "well timed" pap walk, which really could have been taken at anytime... Sept? Oct? It's plausible it was a brief fling. More than that? Doubtful. Nothing serious enough to warrant the official savior statement.
If it is a setup... They "cast" the ideal choice for such a "scandalous" relationship. Seriously all of the boxes are checked... Fame-hungry American divorcee, biracial, politically outspoken, actress; who has a messy background and chatty half siblings only too happy for the pay day. Unhappy exes selling pictures. Etc.

The royal reporters finally have something juicy to print besides Kate's various shades of "perfect" beigeness and it furthers the media's heir vs spare narrative, so they could care less. A lot of misinformation and lies are purposefully being tossed about. When he was with Cress, they were spotted together on social media fairly frequently. Not one random, genuine post with these two together. It's 100% pr driven speculation/fanfiction to sell papers.

If they can't get william to step up the way he should, the only other option the grey men have is to make Harry look stupid and foolish. Mission Accomplished. It doesn't escape people that both Harry and Kate looked like kicked puppies trailing behind The Dud when the trio is out and about. He must be utterly imperious and horrible behind the palace walls.
The only loser in this mess is Harry while no prize, the clear winner between the wales brothers.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2017, 10:18:12 pm »

Are these photos new? I think they are

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2772449/prince-harry-meghan-markle-world-exclusive-pictures-date-london/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2017, 10:30:57 pm »

Wonder what story NYC and co will come up with now  huh yup they new
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:35:01 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2017, 10:55:55 pm »

yes they are new - seems he went bqck to her - so my friends were right for awhile but ultimately wrong -
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2017, 11:11:20 pm »

Well, wtf. He's really gone mad. I never thought that he'd be taken in by a manipulative woman like Wills did. I never thought that he'd bring scandal to the royal family. I'm done thinking that this is a set up to get rid of her. Just wow is all I can say.  huh  Where's Wills anyway? Distraction for him and a little something coming out about his family? I've a feeling that Harry's be used to deflect but not with this crap. I'm still shocked to be honest that this woman, after all of the games played and her past, we get him holding hands with her instead of showing her the sort. WTF's wrong with these Windsor men and their attraction to these types of women?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:18:46 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: