Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:31:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VII  (Read 60833 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 29, 2017, 09:06:01 pm »

We have decided to reopen this thread.

But we would like to remind everyone of the forum rules http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,4.0.html

And also that if a member is warned two times they will be banned for a period of time.

We hope that everyone will take into account the rules and keep this thread a nice place to discuss this topic for everyone.

Especially we hope that people remember to not be rude to fellow members and to use their common sense when they post.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 05:37:49 am »

I think Meg is just at Harry's level; it's not like Harry has anything other than a title keeping him from the breadline.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 03:47:10 pm »

I think that in this case, he might've been set up. Prior to this mess, he was touted by the people as good king Harry/the people's prince who'd make a better king than Wills. In the eyes of the establishment, all that talk had to stop because he was overshadowing the heir, Wills. Now she makes Harry seem like the unstable party prince who goes around hooking up with cheap actresses and models and who also flies to the States and Canada to conduct in dirty weekends of sex, drugs and the like. The royal family's protected by the security services who definitely know what Meghan's about and all her dirty deeds prior to meeting Harry and yet she's allowed to be seen as a serious future wife of Harry. IMO, she was used just to keep the public off of Harry being seen as a future king. Anyway, the palace goes along with the crap and in doing so, smacks Harry back down to size and elevates Wills back to be seen as the future king. Comments aren't as mean to Wills as they are to Harry now for getting mixed up with Meghan.
Imo, this is the final straw for any stability or trust in the House of Windsor and the continued erosion of the royal family because instead of dealing with the weakness link being Wills and Waity, the continue to take a gamble and throw Harry under the bus to deflect from Wills.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 03:51:31 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:53:11 pm »

^ You may have a point , I think that KP may take advantage of this situation to enhance Willl and Kate' s image.
Yet the one messing up with the Z-list actress was Harry himself, not William.
This time it' s only Harry' s fault in my opinion
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 04:48:55 pm »

^not if he was set up though. All I know is that Harry had to be knocked down a peg because people were viewing him as better king material than Wills. If the palace wanted to keep Meghan out of the press they could have regardless of her bs. IMO, the security services would've done a background check on her and would've known what a bad deal she was. IMO, if people believe harry to be a waster party boy, then you should also believe that he's gotten into far difficult fixes than an aging D list American actress trying to use him for her own sake. Looking back now, even with the tour looming, all the palace had to do was to make sure she realized that if she doesn't back off and not press for anything from Harry, her dirty deeds will be known to the world. She would've backed off because she guards her fake image more than anything, imo. The royal family is quite desperate because the public opinion of them isn't good, save for the queen. This strategy was definitely the stupid way to go though.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 05:45:31 pm »

I don't know... that pic of them during a night stroll with him grinning like the naive Peter Pan that he is doesn't shout "Welp! I was set up!" to me.

Or was it Pinocchio?

"Look! I'm a real boy!"
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 06:09:26 pm »

i think at the end of the day, what I'm saying is that the royal family's finished after the queen dies because if Harry really is a playboy drunk who prefers to galavant with trashy unbalanced women like Meghan as some believe he is on this forum, or if he was set up with Meghan knowing she was a house girl for Soho House and is a known troublemaker with unsavory siblings but is thirsty for fame/press attention, just to boost Wills flagging image, then they're in trouble. Charles has an unreliable future heir in Wills and another son he feels he can use to manipulate the public or to use his weaknesses to his own advantage. There's no real stability after the queen because Charles dropped the ball way back in that whole Diana mess and how horrible she was treated. Things went downhill in how Wills got away with things and Harry was left to constantly take the fall for him.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 06:14:20 pm »

The Windsors aren't known for marrying well. Edward is the exception.
HM married Philip, much to people's dismay
Anne - divorced from Mark Philips
Charles married Camilla
Andrew married Fergie
William married Kate
See the pattern?  Why should Harry be any different?

I haven't played since I stopped
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 06:28:13 pm »

If it was a set up - it was a set up on MM's part - to get pr etc.  And frankly even if the RF wanted to knock Harry down a peg or two - Harry had to choose to be with MM and conduct a clandestine affair with her - which he did! 

So I do not buy the RF set poor Harry up - poor Harry set himself up for this.  Reckless - immature - chasing after celebs models etc.  He set himself up this time - no excuses.  Bet he has learned a lesson - he got rid of all the models actresses from his IG - smartening up!

I think the Windsor's take a long time to mature - so their second marriages seem to be better.  Ed waited a long time to marry so he got it right the first time.  HM got it right the first time - maybe some thought PP was inappropriate but he turned out to be fine!
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 06:31:46 pm »

^^^ I mean, if Charles is any saner, why wouldn't he root for the seemingly more sure thing in Harry? Why bring him down? Especially since his eldest is so hellbent in trolling him in public? I promise, I'm not antagonizing anyone here. Just baffled. He's not exactly gunning for "Dad of the Year," is he?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 06:43:34 pm »

True, unlike those listed, he's the only one who had to go out and face the music; to own up to his mistakes. Also, he's very much like Diana who shows her emotions and really connects with the public. In other words, he's different than the others, imo, as he seems more grounded and in touch with the real world so to speak. I think if he were like the others, he would've married Cressida as she's part of the set and would accept if he wanted to have affairs and do nothing like Wills is most likely doing.
^it's all about doing things the way it's always been. To have Harry praised as the next king would be seen as Wills being unfit as heir as well as Charles not having his family in order, imo. This effects Charles reign in a big way as there's instability in the ranks. I hope this makes sense.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 10:29:27 pm »

Meghan Markle’s India Trip Reveals A Perfect Modern Princess
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/29/meghan-markle-s-india-trip-reveals-a-perfect-modern-princess.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 10:50:26 pm »

The Windsors aren't known for marrying well. Edward is the exception.
HM married Philip, much to people's dismay
Anne - divorced from Mark Philips
Charles married Camilla
Andrew married Fergie
William married Kate
See the pattern?  Why should Harry be any different?

Edward married hard as nails Sophie.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 11:56:03 pm »

I think part of the problem is that they isolated themselves from the European royal families. They might have been able to make good marriages if they got out more.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 12:48:20 am »

^ The Windsors are close to the Norwegian King and Queen who sometimes come and stay at Windsor. The Queen and Princess Beatrix (ex Queen) are close. Beatrix would stay at Windsor when she was visiting her son in hospital together with Princess Mabel.

The Greek Royal family is close to the British royals. The Danish royals pay visits to Britain and Queen Daisy sometimes stays with the Queen. Crown Princess Mary was there at Ascot and she and Fred are sometimes at Wimbledon and pay visits to the British royals.

Sophia of Spain is often in London and, like her brother, she is also close to the Queen, Philip and Charles. Juan Carlos of Spain calls the Queen Lilibet. Prince Philip and Charles keep in touch with the German side of the family, descendants of Philip's sisters. Edward and Sophie have been to several weddings and christenings of royals in Scandinavia and Europe, and Edward is godfather to one of the children. That doesn't sound like isolation to me.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 01:24:41 am »

Will Kate and Harry though are not close to the continental royals - Victoria and William are both god parents to some body's kid and when she was asked at the W and K wedding if she was close to Will she said the only time she had met him was at this christening and she hardly knew him. 
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 01:27:53 am »

^ Kate didn't know who the king of Belgium was.  She ignored Felipe, and snubbed Carl Gustav at the Olympics.  Whinging and Komplaining have zero rapport with other royals.

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 01:35:51 am »

All of Mehgan's press apparently didn't get viwers to tune into the show.
‘Suits’ Ratings DROP As Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Relationship Heats Up
http://radaronline.com/videos/suits-ratings-drop-prince-harry-relationship-meghan-markle/

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/suits-season-six-ratings/

IMO, it was a combination of people tired of seeing her and reading about her bs and that the character of Jessica, the strong female lead played by the excellent Gina Torres, left the show.

Whatever the case may be with this situation, a setup or the palace pr is just letting the craziness go on to cover for Wills, it makes Harry look like damaged goods. Yes, he's great when he's working and connecting with the public but it still looks like he's partying and hooking up with unsavory types to the casual viewer and the royal family only attracts users and hanger on, not secent women who'd bring something to the firm.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Stormborn
royal watcher

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 02:55:22 am »

^ Meh. I used to watch the show but the writing went downhill after the first 2-3 seasons. Their wacky schedule didn't help, either. And as far as Harry getting tied to it via MM, all it did was make him the butt of jokes at GAF. And it's bad when even GAF can't give you a break. He's practically two steps away from being a meme. Yep, #GoodKingHarry.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 08:58:59 am »

what is GAF?  Yeah I fail to see how the royals are going to boost a shows ratings - Harry Will etc are not exactly high on the popular famous people list
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: