Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:48:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Orders & Honours  (Read 3175 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« on: January 29, 2017, 01:08:56 am »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: 'Naked' Kate is on the verge of getting a gong at long last for service to the Royal Family after impressing the Queen with her work for mental health charities
In this Sapphire Year celebrating the 65th anniversary of the Queen’s accession to the throne, I hear from my Palace moles that it is highly likely the Duchess of Cambridge is to finally get a Royal gong.

Kate is currently the only senior Royal wife without either the Royal Victorian Order or the Family Order, which are uniquely given by the Queen personally for service to the Royal Family.

It is a state of affairs that prompted one guest at the recent Diplomatic Corps reception to remark that Kate ‘looked naked without an honour’ – as the other Royals sported sashes and badges signifying the Orders to which they belong.

It seems the Queen may agree and Royal sources say Her Majesty may finally be willing to give the Duchess an honour as part of the celebrations for her upcoming jubilee, in recognition of Kate’s work with mental health charities, an initiative that has become very popular.

One courtier tells me: ‘The Queen wanted Kate to put more effort into her charity work before giving her a Royal Order.

'Now her charity Heads Together has taken off, she thinks it’s time to act.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4167626/Naked-Kate-verge-getting-gong.html

Surely this is a joke. Waity barely works and when she does, she says the wrong things and seems bored and disinterested in what's going on around her. She's brought embarrassment and a low common element to the royals that anyone with unsavory character and background will be considered ok to join the Windsor's as a partner and future wife.  bored3
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:16:33 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 04:10:21 am »

LOL Naked Kate.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 04:23:07 am »

This isn't going down well with the public; the comments are only going to get worse from here on out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 04:34:01 am »

Most of the public couldn't care less one way or another.

The ones who do are the ones who *despise* the royals and those who are total royalists. For the average Brit it wouldn't matter whether she gets a gong or not.

Going on the fact that she is the mother of a future King it is strange that she doesn't have one yet.

Diana received her RFO in 1981
Camilla in 2007
Sophie in 2004

so making Kate wait longer than any of these three ladies is a bit telling.

The RVO was awarded to wives as follows:

Diana never received it (The only award the Queen gave Diana was the RFO. She has given more to Camilla - RFO, RVO and made her a member of the Privy Council)
Camilla received it in 2012
Sophie received it in 2010 (before her husband even)

At the moment Kate is on a par with Fergie, who wasn't awarded any honours and Princess Michael of Kent who likewise has no honours from HM.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 05:35:11 am »

It's convincing many that QE is indeed loosing her marbles.  Kate's total lack of work ethic is a global joke.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 05:51:51 am »

This only makes HM look even more weak and that is bad juju for a Sovereign.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 06:08:05 am »

She hasn't got anything yet. She may not get a gong from HM but it would be strange if she didn't given who HM has honoured in the past.

It would be even more strange if she receives an overseas gong before receiving one from her own country.

Like her or loathe her she is currently married to the second in line to the British throne and that is reason enough for her to begin receiving honours. If she had married into some of the European royal families she would have received the first gong on her wedding day or even earlier.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 06:46:23 am »

Carole strikes again.  And the Middletons still don't have titles  laugh
I doubt HM is impressed by Kate in any way, shape, or form. This reeks of Ma throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, at the wall to see what sticks.
If Buck Palace declines to comment, it must be  BS  But who knows, they're so out of touch, it might actually happen.

I haven't played since I stopped
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 07:58:32 pm »

The only gong she deserves is the one that announces dinner - and dropped on her head as well!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 09:13:46 pm »

If only for having the heir she will get one. The strange thing is that she was not given one. Probably TQ considered her to be a non working royal and she has attended very few events where she needed them. That will have to change from now on.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 09:49:36 pm »

@windsor2.."Barely works"...I like your choice of words!!

As for being the mother of the future king...That is a discussion fir another thread !!!

Her lies and flashing, including  her infected lady bits,  are reason enough not to ever give her any gongs, medals, awards etc .
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 09:54:19 pm »

I think this goes to show that Kate really isn't super well-liked in the BRF. Some people seem to think she is, but she would have gotten a lot of stuff by now if she were well-liked, she is married to an heir to the throne!
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 10:33:18 pm »

She and her lot are totally detested by the RF. As well they should considering all that she has done to them.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 12:35:53 am »

IMO, it's quite obvious that the article in the DM comparing both of these very unsuitable women who are involved with the princes is to reflect from the fact that Waity might get an honor for doing jack s*it for the royal family or charity. MM seems to be a used up mattress and Waity's a flasher and bne idle. Comments on the article about her getting a gong are less than 200 whilst the one comparing the two has over 1,200 comments; mostly calling MM out for being an actress, matress (easy lay) and a cheater whilst Waity is the classy one on par to be queen. I think that MM will be used to boost Waity's image up and that's why she'a still linked to Harry, instead of the powers that be actually get that creature Waity, to do something and at the same time, have Wills brought in line. This strategy isn't working because people are fed up and see right through it. The comments on the Waity gettting a honor didn't hold back on their disgust at someone who has done damage to her poistion and the royal family should get rewarded for it. Using distracting tactics like the MM vs Waity article only adds to the damage that the royal family's experiencing not boosting a useless person like Waity. She's not fit for the job. End of. At the end of the day, things look very bleak for the future of the royal family after the queen dies.  eating cookies  
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 12:44:40 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 05:36:19 am »

The more HM gives in, the harder it will be to keep the Midds in check; each concession is a new set of ground for the Midds to stand on while they push for more. HM also makes all the regalia into more of a joke. This is only going to end up making HM look weak and the monarchy more of  a joke.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 03:41:14 pm »

You've got to be kidding me!

A gong? For KM?

Well I hope it's appropriate. What about a gold plated nail to hammer into the BRF's coffin?

Yup sounds appropriate to me. Goodbye HM. You are a lousy Head of State. And I never thought I would say that.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 04:56:54 pm »

We had all this a year or two ago, that council cath was getting a gong  -  so where is it then?  Nobody has confirmed it.  It might be true, I have no idea, but it was not true last time.  Will believe it when it happens.  If HM does award her a gong then she loses all street cred IMO.  That lazy council trailer trash is not worth a penny, let alone a family gong.  For services to mental health and the rf?  Yeah, right, what has she done for mental charity, zilch really, a tag on to mental bill medd and dopey haza.  Services to the rf  -  plenty of them, but the ultimate end of making the British rf a laughing stock world wide.  She is worth nothing, she has done nothing to earn something.  If HM awards this she seriously does have dementia.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 03:27:22 pm »

This is just the Midds challenging HM publicly. WHY HM hasn't delivered a smack-down, I do not know.

Will the Queen give Duchess Kate her first royal honor this year?
http://www.celebitchy.com/521566/will_the_queen_give_duchess_kate_her_first_royal_honor_this_year/

Well I hope it's appropriate. What about a gold plated nail to hammer into the BRF's coffin?
Yup sounds appropriate to me. Goodbye HM. You are a lousy Head of State. And I never thought I would say that.

I love your ideas.

As for HM, she's gone from unlimited credibility and respect, to having zilch; she looks weak as a monarch and foolishly blind as a woman.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 04:48:52 pm »

It's ridiculous if she"ll get it.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 07:42:22 pm »

Might as well.

In the past, an honor actually used to mean something and used to signify exceptional service. Now the Windsors have cheapened it to the point where it's considered classier to refuse such an honor and then let it be known rather than be decorated with a ribbon also worn by pop stars.

Camilla and Sophie have orders, even though I strain to see why since neither has done anything exceptionally positive.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: