Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 07:30:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAFTA - February 12  (Read 5103 times)
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2017, 03:59:46 pm »

She's shockingly thin and that bad posture makes me think her bones are brittle like glass.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4fOH-fWcAAi4yg.jpg

Not a very nice dress. I can't believe they're contemplating whether those earrings are a loan from the Queen - those things look like the sort of cheap trinkets you can buy at Claire's or Primark.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2017, 04:07:26 pm »

^ Jajajaja!!! I don't believe they are real diamonds. I wear real diamonds every day. I just had a man tell me "I can't take my eyes off your rings" and I do consider them my small diamonds, the small ones!!! and they certainly don't look cheap like those things she is wearing in her ears. They don't even look like they could be simulated diamonds or the more valuable cubic zirconia but like cheap  paste I wouldn't be caught dead wearing. They are ghastly. I am shocked those are real diamonds. Any proof of this? And yes I am a snob esp re my diamonds. laugh Nanny, Nanny KM  Tongue laugh  and I didn't commit treason for them and I bought them myself!  Tongue laugh
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 04:13:16 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2017, 08:56:27 pm »

Duchess Kate & Prince William shut down the entire BAFTA red carpet

Because there was so much going on last night with the Grammys and the BAFTAs, I published some of the BAFTA coverage yesterday afternoon, including the fashion coverage of the Duchess of Cambridge at the BAFTAs for the first time. William and Kate went to the BAFTAs and a nice time was had by all, I guess. I’m including more photos from their magical and keen BAFTA red carpet walk. The royals don’t believe in stopping and posing for photographers, so they walk slowly down the carpet so that everyone gets a shot of them in motion. Interesting enough, The Sun says that Will and Kate got the BAFTA red carpet shut down so they could strut all by themselves. Celebrities and nominees weren’t allowed to pose for photos at the same time as William and Kate. Which is… stupid. Apparently, Michelle Williams and Penelope Cruz barely got to pose because Will and Kate wanted to soak up all of the attention for 30 minutes.

http://www.celebitchy.com/523789/duchess_kate_prince_william_shut_down_the_entire_bafta_red_carpet/#comments

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2017, 11:40:42 am »

All that trouble and then they left fairly quickly. No words for these two.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2017, 04:37:18 pm »

Plenty  -  selfish, self entitled, petulant, unpleasant, angry, me me me me me and me again, again and again.  This was not their night, it was a celebrity night, that they were meant to be gracing to enhance the evening  -  not a

*Hey, look at us, we ponce off the taxpayer, we have shut the red carpet down as we are very special and precious, look at us, keep looking, we are the *cough* jewel in the crown  -  well we think we are and if that is the case then it has to be because we are blinkered and think anything to do with us is wonderful".  Don´t

If they think any of us now believe that hyped, self important couple any more then it is about time they woke up and had a smell of the coffee.  Basically, they are lazy, bone idle, tainted, lazt good for nothings.  And to think they spoiled the evening for the people who deserved to be there is absolutley disgusting IMO.  They have never earned anything, let along liking and respect.  About time Betty pushed them off in a slow boat on a one way ticket.

They really are a vile, selfish couple.  Bet not many at the award winners were impressed, they were hijacked of what was their right.  As we keep saying, they turn anything they attend into trailer trash.  Personally I think they should be locked away, they are not fit to be viewed, let alone mixed with, always lower the tone, you can rely on it all the time.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2017, 05:01:35 pm »

Apparently they never should have been invited and frankly, I wish BAFTA would yank away William's title and it's not like he does much of anything with the title anyway.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2017, 07:38:17 pm »

^^Everything you stated gingerboy is right on the money about these two awful, ugly, stupid people.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2017, 11:50:21 pm »

Plenty  -  selfish, self entitled, petulant, unpleasant, angry, me me me me me and me again, again and again.  This was not their night, it was a celebrity night, that they were meant to be gracing to enhance the evening  -  not a

*Hey, look at us, we ponce off the taxpayer, we have shut the red carpet down as we are very special and precious, look at us, keep looking, we are the *cough* jewel in the crown  -  well we think we are and if that is the case then it has to be because we are blinkered and think anything to do with us is wonderful".  Don´t

If they think any of us now believe that hyped, self important couple any more then it is about time they woke up and had a smell of the coffee.  Basically, they are lazy, bone idle, tainted, lazt good for nothings.  And to think they spoiled the evening for the people who deserved to be there is absolutley disgusting IMO.  They have never earned anything, let along liking and respect.  About time Betty pushed them off in a slow boat on a one way ticket.

They really are a vile, selfish couple.  Bet not many at the award winners were impressed, they were hijacked of what was their right.  As we keep saying, they turn anything they attend into trailer trash.  Personally I think they should be locked away, they are not fit to be viewed, let alone mixed with, always lower the tone, you can rely on it all the time.

Pity William doesn't do something that would promote the BAFTAS and those who act in those films. It's not like he doesn't have time. I would be so ticked if I had acted or worked on a film and THEY got all the credit. As for security, frankly it's not like they don't literally court trouble or listen to security.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: