Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:20:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BAFTA - February 12  (Read 4611 times)
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 09:36:05 pm »

^ easter-lol Exactly my thoughts!!! The dress and earrings are horrible. She found the biggest earrings in the fakery department, out of resentment bc Liz won't give her any better jewels out of the vault...

She looks like she canNOT believe to finally be at another red carpet
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/12/19/3D21B35000000578-4217596-image-a-87_1486927740694.jpg

To the detriment of everyone else... Shows up and can't even give us a decent dress to look at. At least she has an updo, even though it looks like a glued on wig... Seems like the hairdresser overdid it with the hairspray?
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 09:40:36 pm »

I can't understand her fashion choices, to me this frock is hideous. thumbsdown
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 09:52:05 pm »

No way was that a McQueen design.  thumbsdown  It's hideous material looks like old curtains.
On a positive note: Dev Patel won for his role in the movie Lion.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 10:00:16 pm »

^
^^

Yes absolutely hideous but according to someone there, Bill medd looked much happier with his newly filed down front teeth.   No longer like a gnawing rat.
Wish
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2017, 10:08:54 pm »

It's the happiest I've seen her at an event.  I do believe this is the life she signed up for; mixing with the A'listers.  I've never  bought the "I don't want the attention" nonsense, those pictures tell a completely different story.  She is absolutely loving all the attention and isn't even trying to hide it.  None, of the false finger pointing and exaggerated smiles we see at her "charity" events; tonight we see Kate very comfortable with natural expressions.  Interestingly though, she's not the top comment - Zoe Ball's awful dress takes that award.  

However, both K&W were criticized by one commenter for "choosing talking to each other, rather than acknowledge the crowds".  Yes folks, this event gives us a glimpse to the future of British royalty.  Look and revere but, for goodness sake don't even try to talk to us.  Odious, arrogant pompous loathsome pair, who appear not to give a flying fig for the subjects who are subsidizing their luxurious privileged lifestyle.  
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:16:55 pm by Wish » Logged
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2017, 10:23:18 pm »

Where's his wedding ring?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2017, 10:26:30 pm »

He doesn't have one.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2017, 10:27:44 pm »

^^ I may be wrong but I remember hearing on the TV transmition of their wedding that he chose not to wear a wedding ring just like his grandfather never wore one. Please feel free to correct me easter-egg-basket
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2017, 10:30:28 pm »

I stand corrected. Apologies!!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2017, 10:40:10 pm »

i like kate's earrings
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4fZPkEXUAIM4Re.jpg

2011 kate wore the same earrings Hedge Fund
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/e8/82/c8e88247a541aa640c3499e10f8c4492.jpg

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail
Am told that Kate's stunning earrings aren't on loan from the Queen - but not being told any more about whose they are or the provenance..

William really looking like Mr Burns
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4fKNiZXAAA9nwA.jpg
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:45:37 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2017, 10:46:32 pm »

^^^ Not sure whether Phil never wore one, I read that he used to under his signet ring on his pinkie (like Chuck and other men who wear signet rings), but stopped wearing any rings as he grew older and gained some health problems (swelling of the joints?).
Bill just doesn't want a physical reminder of what he did.

Wish, I agree, this is exactly her kind of thing and it shows. Not acknowledging the crowds: very bad...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2017, 02:16:40 am »

What happened to all those princess lessons? What about all that working out she's supposedly for hours each day? Princess lessons would have taught her to stand up straight, and exercise would have strengthened her core and improved her posture.  blink
sandy
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2017, 02:20:42 am »

The gown just does not fit her well. it does not fit right at the shoulders. She should have worn smaller earrings and a necklace.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2017, 02:40:11 am »

What happened to all those princess lessons? What about all that working out she's supposedly for hours each day? Princess lessons would have taught her to stand up straight, and exercise would have strengthened her core and improved her posture.  blink

She failed. There was no one to copy off of. Or the lessons just never existed, which is more likely.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 04:15:25 am »

It's the happiest I've seen her at an event.  I do believe this is the life she signed up for; mixing with the A'listers.  I've never  bought the "I don't want the attention" nonsense, those pictures tell a completely different story.  She is absolutely loving all the attention and isn't even trying to hide it.  None, of the false finger pointing and exaggerated smiles we see at her "charity" events; tonight we see Kate very comfortable with natural expressions.  Interestingly though, she's not the top comment - Zoe Ball's awful dress takes that award.  

However, both K&W were criticized by one commenter for "choosing talking to each other, rather than acknowledge the crowds".  Yes folks, this event gives us a glimpse to the future of British royalty.  Look and revere but, for goodness sake don't even try to talk to us.  Odious, arrogant pompous loathsome pair, who appear not to give a flying fig for the subjects who are subsidizing their luxurious privileged lifestyle.

She is happy, isn't she? She is very relaxed, is not putting on a show of enjoyment and she's certainly ignoring the crowds. Intriguingly, no celebs are flocking to greet her or basically eagerly showing homage. Even the curtsy she got was shallow and quick, not deep and slow to show sincere respect.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2017, 07:28:40 am »

^^

Those close say the only talking to each other was orchestrated by juggers to make them look 'close and in love' after so many scathing comments everywhere saying how they disliked each other and were seldom in each other's company.  The PR Team always manage to get it wrong somehow.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2017, 08:20:06 am »

However hard the PR team try we always see through it
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2017, 08:51:30 am »

William is wearing loafers and not formal shoes; how uncouth. Can't he dress properly?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2017, 09:27:58 am »

^
As well as being lazy he thinks he is cool and with it!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2017, 10:31:24 am »

^ She is too stubborn and doesn't want to learn anything.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: