Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 12:20:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Harry's popularity decreased of late. ?  (Read 18317 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2017, 02:08:40 pm »

Not the Markle thread.  You'll find that in Members Only thread which is for posters beyond a certain number of relevant posts.  And some of you qualify and know better, so, stop.  Off Topic.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2017, 08:53:35 pm »

Harry certainly is getting more press than his brother now. There seems to be little interest in Kate's pregnancy. She rarely makes appearances. He is also now more in the international press than his  older brother. Right now I would say he's more popular than Will and Kate.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2017, 12:30:21 pm »

Yes because he just got engaged to MM who is the most social climber I’ve seen besides Waity. But how they have had Her hidden in the tower, I had my doubts this would happen. But I guess love prevailed.... stop this crazy train now. But if I annoy you all I’m  Sorry,with all my posts. You know why!  flower

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
marion
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2017, 01:59:58 pm »

I don't think there is anything like the excitement one would expect from Harry getting married due to his tacky choice
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2017, 02:25:20 pm »

Well, a high percentage of Brits think the rf took enough on with council cath and her odious family, and this lot give the impression of being even worse. What on earth HM thought the public would think about this debacle is a big guess, but IMO she has lost her sanity. The medds dragged them into sewer level, God alone knows what this lot will do for their reputation.  By the time this lot is finished dork haza will have no popularity left to worry about. I do question whether Diana´s Terrible Two are on a joint mission to totally destroy the British rf, and if they are then they are making an excellent job of it.  Duchess of Sussex, very fitting for them -  Sussex - murky allegedly good at that, and her reputation in that direction drops dork haza from a great height with his reputation, read one comment which said "his brain must be in his trousers, she must be good at what she does"  - no idea why DM let it through to be honest, but IMO how right that comment is, hits the nail on the head.  If dork haza thinks the Brits will ever welcome murky murkle then he is even dumber than I ever gave him credit for. If he had a credit rating on this one it would be zero for sure.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2017, 05:18:51 am »

Diana’s terrible twos,  lols fitting.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
marion
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2017, 06:57:33 am »

The reaction to them will be interesting on Friday at their first engagement.

This farce is a wonderful  distraction for the government with all their Brexit woes
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2017, 07:08:07 pm »

And fakey 3, and the Epstein trial too...
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2017, 11:39:06 pm »

5 years form now he'll look back and realise that he should have put a ring on it with chelsey.... wellduh

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2017, 11:23:01 pm »

I think thqat the public is tired of the BRF and would like a rest from them; the BRF clearly isn't going to do much for the public and this is too much for the nation. I've seen so many vitriolic comments and I'm shocked; not a good word for her and many want Harry out. Since he announced he would be shutting Invictus down after a few years, that has added to the resentment. Throw in the partying and now this and his goodwill is gone.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2017, 12:15:30 am »

I heard from another forum with a mole in it for MM that they may go to Africa to live part of the time. That would be good. They can do good works and leave the fishbowl.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2017, 01:11:04 am »

Harry is a senior royal and needed despite the children of Will and Kate moving ahead of him. They are tots now plus a new baby in 2018 so Harry will need to work as a senior royal with his wife. Will and Kate are not powerhouses in the work dept. so Harry and Meghan can't spend too much time living in Africa. Unless Charles relents and allows the York girls to work.  I think the same people make the nasty comments about Meghan and some border on being trolls with the offensive things they say. There are others who praise her and put down the trolling. I don't think the trolls represent the opinion of everybody in the UK to say the least. Some may be teen girls who have Harry fan clubs and Meghan does not measure up to their idea of a wife for him. Some even say they should be the ones to choose Harry's wife. These posts IMO are over the top. I don't think these two should have to remove themselves to Africa.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2017, 05:25:59 am »

I don't think many teen girls have Harry fan clubs these days. Today's teenagers were born between 1998 and 2004... they are technically young enough to be Harry's kids. When I was a teen, there were lots of teen magazine articles about William and Harry (especially William), but I am three years younger than Harry so it made sense.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2017, 06:52:45 am »

OR maybe it's an older group fan club?
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2017, 02:43:12 pm »

I dont get why people keep saying his loosing popularity especially coz of his fiancee, if anything shes the one reason people talk about him.There was a big crowd today and they all seemed excited to see him.I noticed it wasnt her but him people were excited about just saying.I dont think i saw a big crowd like this since the last royal wedding.So no dont think hes loosing popularity.

He will eventually become less and less popular as many have said younger generations dont really care much about the royals as we used to.Most people i believe are up 30´s  tehe
But well there will be the royal kids for the new generations.So well see how it all goes.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »

Just to clarify the mole in the otherr Forum was saying that they would want to go there and live part of the time cuz they both like that place so much and can do work over there. Not that they had to leave to go there. Harry is crazy about Africa. But understanding he will have to do Royal duties while the three young kids our kids.

The only constant is change.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2017, 11:26:12 pm »

If Harry wishes to go and live in .africa, then so be it.

But he shouldn't be doing on taxpayer's money.

There are fully qualified, nurses here whose salary is not enough for them to buy food so they are forced to go to food banks just so they can eat that week. All the while, PH is swanning around Africa getting his jollies there.

The BRF just don't get it. The royals are needed here in the UK,and across the Commonwealth, but it's the hard paying taxpayer who funds them at great expense to their own financial standing.

When the UK taxpayer has had enough, then out they will go. One of the few things preventing that is that they work day in and day out for local charities.

Not sunning themselves saving some animals, especially since they are so keen on killing other ones in the UK and Spain.  bignono

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2017, 11:36:21 pm »

Who has said Harry wants to go and live in Africa for part of the year? He's never mentioned that he's going to do so. There are many things preventing that from happening, the cost of security, he's a Counsellor of State and as such he would have to reside in England, plus the Royal engagements in Britain he has to keep a regular connection to.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2017, 12:05:36 am »

Harry dosen't have to come right out and say he wants to live in Africa ,but if he had a choice he would do it in  a heartbeat him and William and if Harry  and Meghan could do it and HM told them it's fine they would not think twice.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2017, 12:29:43 am »

He probably will vacation with Meghan in Africa but I doubt work there for a significant time every year.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: