Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:46:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Harry's popularity decreased of late. ?  (Read 8617 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2017, 08:19:16 am »

Well said Snowpea
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2017, 09:10:31 am »

How many times in the two years Harry and Cressida Bonas were together were the couple photographed? Half a dozen? Don't think so! He and MM have been photographed together several times and it's been under a year. Harry doesn't want paps making a fortune for themselves on the open market selling photos of himself and girlfriend. That's obvious!

Time is running out for what? He will after marriage still be a member of the BRF, still be a Prince, and will continue to carry out engagements, especially on behalf of wounded vets and others, as will his wife after he marries.

Britain already has hundreds of thousands of people of different ethnic descent living there, and millions of refugees. Yet the latest opinion polls, taken in April this year show that the Monarchy's popularity is over 70%, much the same as it always has been.

In spite of the howls of people in the DM online comments (and I recognise many of the names saying the same old things) Republic, the largest republican organisation in Britain, still has membership below 50,000 in a country of over 60 million. That is in spite of all these foreign people who supposedly *despise* the royals.

People are hardly manning the barricades to burn down BP. Harry still has good will towards him, if not here and in Tumblrs, and still gets crowds. Just because he has a girlfriend few on this forum like doesn't mean he should be packing his bags anytime soon for an exile in Africa!
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2017, 01:43:11 pm »

^ Well said Rosella.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2017, 04:59:19 pm »

The British public do not wish to accept murky marble, and as we pay for the luxurious lifestyle why should we not have a say.  I don´t personally care about her ethnicity, what I do care about is taxpayer money.  If he wishes to marry her then fine, he should be removed from the BRF, end of.  She has already brought him down and helpe him have his true colours shine through, and they are pretty murky (pardon the pun).  I have seen a very unpleasant sad to haza, as have many.  It also tells me a lot about him that he might wish to marry a woman who can´t lie straight in bed.  The lies, the deceit, the smoke screens, the mirrors  -  the charity work that is actually pr stunts, her pr people pushing lies out all the time.  The fact that she dumped that poor chef pronto to get between the sheets with haza.  Our family would not welcome her, not one bit, why should the BRF and the British public.  For me he is already at gutter level with her, he has shown us his true nature, and there are many out there who feel the much the same as me.  If he wants to run his reputation right into the ground, let him, but he can no longer be a taxpayer funded member of the BRF. Good grief, we have enough with council caro and her guttersnipe family, we don´t want another lot poncing off the taxpayers.
AmusedByTheRoyals
royal watcher

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2017, 05:27:44 pm »

gingerboy24  goodpost

"Never complain.  Never explain."
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2017, 05:36:11 pm »

^^that's it really. Nothing more to be said. Even though he didn't give the press loved-up photos with Cressida, he was still seen out and about with her. IMO, she made out like she hatted the press and complained about them being there, but it all ended up to be fake because she also used him to try and launch her acting career. Mehgan, he's sneaking around with her if we're to believe that he's in Canada with her right now, and also giving her the cold shoulder at Skippy's wedding just to not give the press lovey-dovey pictures of him and Mehgan. Look, if tomorrow, we don't get a picture of him with her in Toronto or her giving a statement that she exagerated the extent of their relationship, then I'll think that Harry's with her but just lets her sweat it out in public. Crazy as that would seem since he needs his image to be clean and the focus to be on the London marathon runners that'll benefit the heads Together campaign, the upcoming IG and whatever else he has coming up this year.

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2017, 07:23:11 pm »

^^^ @gingerboy24 goodpost  thumbsup I agree
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2017, 08:16:12 pm »

How many times in the two years Harry and Cressida Bonas were together were the couple photographed? Half a dozen? Don't think so! He and MM have been photographed together several times and it's been under a year. Harry doesn't want paps making a fortune for themselves on the open market selling photos of himself and girlfriend. That's obvious!

Time is running out for what? He will after marriage still be a member of the BRF, still be a Prince, and will continue to carry out engagements, especially on behalf of wounded vets and others, as will his wife after he marries.

Britain already has hundreds of thousands of people of different ethnic descent living there, and millions of refugees. Yet the latest opinion polls, taken in April this year show that the Monarchy's popularity is over 70%, much the same as it always has been.

In spite of the howls of people in the DM online comments (and I recognise many of the names saying the same old things) Republic, the largest republican organisation in Britain, still has membership below 50,000 in a country of over 60 million. That is in spite of all these foreign people who supposedly *despise* the royals.

People are hardly manning the barricades to burn down BP. Harry still has good will towards him, if not here and in Tumblrs, and still gets crowds. Just because he has a girlfriend few on this forum like doesn't mean he should be packing his bags anytime soon for an exile in Africa!

He was VERY open about his relationships except with this one. This one is on the sly - he seems ashamed or he senses that his family doesn't approve. He is over 30, self-centred, full of himself and lazy - no taxpayer wants to support his shagging some been around the block American. Does he think he is owed? Just just imagine he and Meggie showing up at some charity in ball caps and ripped jeans. Oh, it's the modern approach - no thanks. He is just as lazy as his shoddy excuse for a brother. Most people are probably indifferent or don't think about Harry as much as he and Meggie Marbles want to think they do. But still, they shouldn't have to shell out protection of every sort imaginable when Harry gets an itch in his pants. Maybe the RF should be on salary - you put in the hours and then you get the pay.

If Harry and Willy want to get all sanctimonious and stop all the so-called media intrusion, there is an easy solution - see what their sham girlfriends and their hypocritical self-serving families are and how THEY all seem to have their quick little fingers on the speed dial. Yeah, boys, your choices of mates HAVE BEEN PLAYING YOU FOR COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS AND FOOLS!

Plus stop seeing your mother Diana as some kind of saint - she knew the score and knew how to play people. Yeah, silly boys, it's that obvious.

One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2017, 12:05:57 am »

worship worship worship  Gingerboy  thankyou
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2017, 07:04:41 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4625834/Prince-Harry-recalls-walking-mother-s-coffin.html

His popularity just shot right up again.   flower

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 10:09:59 am »

I don't feel sorry for him and I don't think he's getting more popular.

All this whining about not having much time before George and Charlotte steal the show... so why has he spent the last 10 years drinking and partying and hooking up with actresses? Why didn't he instead focus on making a name for himself, making himself an important world figure in his own right? He's the second son, he knew William would have kids and they'd be ahead of him in the line of succession, and of course George is another heir apparent and will be king someday so he's going to get more media attention. But if Harry had established a name for himself and did important work (full-time rather than the occasional charity appearance) he would not be ignored.  thumbsdown
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 10:34:34 am »

^ Harry has established two charities, Sentebale before he was twenty, and the Invectus Games to which he has devoted a lot of time and energy, especially since the Games have gone international. Is that not important and more than an 'occasional' charity appearance? He also works for charities under the umbrella of his and the Cambridges' Royal Foundation. His engagements are in the sixties this year, many more than they were last year, and at the moment he's ahead of the Cambridges in numbers.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 11:10:15 am »

Oh wow - 60 engagements.  He almost works like 5 hours a week. 

He needs to 1) shut up and 2) work and 3) grow up.  The Teflon has worn off Harry - you run out of get out of jail free cards. 

Now I will allow for the interview being done in October when Harry was making mistakes galore and one hopes he has learned from those mistakes.  But no more self revelations please.  No more Mummy died.  And no more life is so hard for me cause I am a royal.  Look to your grandmother and your Aunt as role models.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 12:09:10 pm »

cate  flower agree
especially:
But no more self revelations please.  No more Mummy died.  And no more life is so hard for me cause I am a royal.  Look to your grandmother and your Aunt as role models

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2017, 11:53:55 pm »

^^  goodpost
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2017, 01:54:23 am »

Will Prince Harry's popularity increase if he announces he is engaged?
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2017, 02:19:31 am »

No.  That Newsweek debacle ruined whatever goodwill he had left, I think.

I haven't played since I stopped
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2017, 03:29:18 am »

^^ No, because he's dating a tacky actress.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2017, 03:58:40 am »

It's a sign of the times.

Lately there are two classes of people:

People who have gone through rough times and want a little peace and pleasure for themselves.

and

People who have had a surfeit of pleasure and ease and want those who have gone through rough times to sacrifice so they (this class) can continue to enjoy abundance without making an effort.

Harry falls into the latter category of people and people are sick and tired of being expected to feel sorry for him. I am certain that if Harry owned his privileged and told the world how he was so glad he had all he did and how he wanted to open doors for others to have a chance at similar advantages, I am certain people would be a lot more amiable about him and wouldn't grudge him his perks and other advantages.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2017, 06:00:42 am »

^Exactly. The article is not bad. Must have been hard to not be able to shed a tear in a personal moment of grief because your personal tragedy is televised and you don't want to turn it into a spectacle more than it it. At the same time - I wouldn't equate quantity of engagements (hours per week) with impact into people's lives, however, he needs to start doing more. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: