Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 10:39:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis & Tessy of Luxembourg to divorce  (Read 964 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 18, 2017, 05:57:29 pm »

Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg announced their divorce after 10 years marriage. They live in London with sons Gabriel & Noah. https://t.co/DRLHL1FTFt

I really did not expect this though she was having a much grander profile that that family likes. Wonder how it will go, she really likes limelight.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
beline
courtier

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 07:10:14 pm »

Given Tessy's posts last month on Instagram (she made it private since then) that's not really a surprise...

Louis and Tessy met when they were very young (at 19), she became pregnant out of wedlock quite early into the relationship, they got married a few months after the birth and she had another baby in the following year. It was a quick succession of events but I thought they had overcome all the obstacles. Wrong thinking apparently.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 07:18:11 pm »

I did not follow her instagram but looking back, yes it does make sense. I think she is a bit silly so let's where this goes.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:15:12 pm »

She never should have gotten that title or that place in the succession; GD Henri really messed up with that one. It's time for people to drop the fairy-tale delusion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 08:31:18 pm »

^Her husband is not in the line anymore and neither are her kids.

Tessy has spoken http://www.luxarazzi.com/2017/01/statement-by-princess-tessy-on-divorce.html?m=1

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 12:08:50 am »

that is a shame especially for their kids -
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 12:26:08 am »

^Her husband is not in the line anymore and neither are her kids.
Tessy has spoken http://www.luxarazzi.com/2017/01/statement-by-princess-tessy-on-divorce.html?m=1

Rightly; I'm glad Henri stuck to his guns over this one.

She comes across as very pretentious; shouldn't the court be making such pronouncements?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 06:45:01 pm »

Prince Louis and Princess Tessy of Luxembourg are granted a 'quickie' divorce in London because of his unreasonable behaviour

Princess Tessy and Prince Louis of Luxembourg were granted a 'quickie' divorce
    The princess filed for divorce on the grounds of 'unreasonable behaviour'
    They have two sons, Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah and got married in 2006

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4235098/Prince-Louis-Princess-Tessy-Luxembourg-divorce.html
beline
courtier

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 11:51:53 am »

Tessy appeared in a RTL documentary about her current life in London.

http://5minutes.rtl.lu/grande-region/luxembourg/1089606.html

I don't believe for a second this is a coincidence. The divorce proceedings are not going so well. And she is about to lose her Princess and HRH styles. Talk about trying to stay relevant  laundry

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 12:01:44 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'She is NOT a gold digger!' Friend defends Princess Tessy of Luxembourg as she tries to forget her divorce battle with Prince Louis on a sunshine holiday in Dubai

Princess Tessy separated from her husband of 10 years Prince Louis this January
    Mother-of-two was granted a decree nisi in February on the grounds of Prince Louis' unreasonable behaviour
    But the royal couple are yet to reach a financial agreement in the High Court as Tessy has faced unsubstantiated claims that she is a gold digger
    She married the prince in September 2006 in controversial circumstances having had their eldest son out of wedlock
    After they married, the couple settled in London, where they both studied at Richmond, the American International University in London
    But after graduating Tessy's career soared while her husband's failed to take off and the couple gradually grew apart
    A friend said: 'Tessy has always wanted the divorce to be amicable. But since they have been sorting out the finances things have become complicated'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031985/Princess-Tessy-forgets-divorce-troubles-Dubai-break.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 09:47:11 pm »

She is so messy... just accept the money and go away.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: