Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 03:58:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate And The Age She Appears II  (Read 5528 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2017, 07:02:05 pm »

http://ugc-01.cafemomstatic.com/gen/constrain/560/380/80/2017/04/14/11/aw/wx/phef6zwe805h.jpg nervous
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Jeez, what an unattractive mess, and those pursed lips, fancy bumping into her in the dark, would thing you were in middle of a horror moving  Kate-Horror-Queen
india
Princess

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2017, 04:06:58 pm »

She needs the shyte smacked out of her prune face
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2017, 07:40:11 pm »

Indeed she does, India! Several thousand times just to be sure.  tehe
Val
Princess

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2017, 10:58:06 pm »

^^^

The pursed lips are her standard trying to look intelligent and engaged look - a big fail.
india
Princess

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2017, 03:06:40 am »

She's intelligent and engaged as a cadaver who has had a full frontal lobotomy.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2017, 03:25:06 pm »

52-53 years old?

india
Princess

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2017, 04:29:07 pm »

Easily, mid fifties for sure.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2017, 04:37:46 pm »

The way she appears to be in a could not care less attitude does not help.  The outfit she wore to gatecrash (although I rather suspect it was planned) the radio show was diabolical.  She really looked as though she looked at the alarm clock and thought shoot, is that the time.  Very quick show, brush through hair, threw on that ghastly top that looks suitable for a little toddler, some slacks and thought that´ll do, and off she went  -  after puffing a pack of cigarettes no doubt.  Her hair looked lank and greasy. She looked like a careworn old woman with no money and life was all too much for her.  She looked truly dreadful. The top looked as though she had scrambled some eggs, thrown them over herself and added some white doyleys for good measure.  She either dresses like an old frump, and on the other end of the scale she dresses like a 14 year old.  Add the face that looks totally careworn and old and voila, the whole thing looks a complete disaster.  I am totally convinced she is more than 35, a minimum of 5 years more than that.

I recall an arrticle, I did post on here quite a while back, when the paps were at Dingley Dell, and asking about babies, a rather drunk pa medd shouted out of the window leave her alone, she is not 40 yet - and this was before the nuptials in 2011 I think.  Why would you say your not quite 30 year old daughter was not 40 yet  -  doesn´t make sense. Does make me wonder if she is around  40-42, although in truth she looks a lot older than that these days.
india
Princess

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2017, 04:40:47 pm »

^ You nailed it gingerboy!
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2017, 05:37:13 pm »

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6fe4938e129b23e6aca5adf46e0745ca/tumblr_osiginw6621vw5qnpo1_540.jpg nervous
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2017, 08:11:10 pm »

She is butt ugly  -  and looks as though she is a mad woman let out for the day.  Why on earth does HM allow this charade to continue, she might think it will do the rf damage if she addresses the situtation, but in fact the longer it goes on the worse it is getting, and the explosion will be even bigger.  35 years old?    laugh laugh laugh  In her dreams  easter-lol
india
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2017, 01:51:21 pm »

Yes indeed, an escapee from an insane asylum for sure.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2017, 04:01:34 pm »

Found this, not sure if posted before.  Article dated January 2011 pre the nuptials.  Strange thing for pa medd to say She´s still young, not even forty.  Plenty of time to give birth to an heir.  Odd statement to make when at the time she was allegedly 29...  If she was born in 1975 that would make her 43 this coming January  -  have to say she sure looks it to me.  If that is the case no wonder she has so much cosmetic surgery done on the quiet.

Late Saturday night, Middleton’s father, who founded the party supplier Party Pieces with his wife, yelled from the second story window of their large tudor house. “Leave the girl alone! She’s innocent!”

Reporters pressed the tipsy father for details. “Innocent of what?” asked an OK! journalist.

The increasingly irate father replied, “She’s still young, not even forty! Plenty of time to give birth to an heir!”

It’s not clear at this point what an age cover-up would mean for Kate. Her future duchess-ness is clearly at stake.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/27477/kate-middleton-age-36/
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2017, 04:04:35 pm »

^She’s put in the effort but Kate’s a 40+ woman to me.  Her hands give her away.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2017, 04:16:13 pm »

^ guilty of conspiracy, treason, etc... I wonder what else slipped out of his mouth whilst under the influence?  easter-James eating cookies Thanks for posting.

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 07:01:05 pm »

I agree, she looks well over forty, and I can believe she was born earlier than the alleged year. "Shes not even 40." what an odd thing to say, unless he knows something we dont  tehe

kate has the dried out post menopausal look, and her age is really in her wrinkly old man hands and gnarled turkey neck. And dont get me started on the ol sandbags under her eyes.  bored3
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2017, 10:03:42 pm »

Is there verifiable proof of age?
She is younger than I am but you would never guess it by looking at this person. I know, I know... genetics, lifestyle, diet, stress, drinking, drugs, stalker mandate.... but geesh she's so fycking OLD seemingly internally and externally. And she's not a victim of her siblings or her mum they are all in this together all for one and one for all. Sickos. Proof of age or I believe my curse for KM to age before her time actually worked.  Carole making lovepotion for Wills

^^^^ To me this confirms what I have said for years...

Definition of innocent
01 not guilty of a crime other offence
02 not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering it's consequences
03 an innopen to person, in particular
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:10:57 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2017, 10:11:38 pm »

Is there verifiable proof of age?
She is younger than I am but you would never guess it by looking at this person. I know, I know... genetics, lifestyle, diet, stress, drinking, drugs, stalker mandate.... but geesh she's so fycking OLD seemingly internally and externally. And she's not a victim of her siblings or her mum they are all in this together all for one and one for all. Sickos. Proof of age or I believe my curse for KM to age before her time actually worked.  Carole making lovepotion for Wills

^^^^ To me this confirms what I have said for years...

Definition of innocent
01 not guilty of a crime or offence
02 not responsible for or directly involved in an event yet suffering it's consequences
03 an innocent person, in particular

Barnabe et Kitty...
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2017, 02:35:46 am »

Something else to weird ponder about this insane family.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: