Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:58:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate And The Age She Appears II  (Read 3960 times)
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« on: November 07, 2016, 09:47:11 pm »

She looks so old, tired and ill. Honestly in the movie premiere film pictures she looks like she's having serious health issues.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 11:31:05 pm »

I believe KM has aged so fast for a number of reasons. The smoking, drinking, sunbathing, diet and/or lack of proper nutrition, genetics. Also, she has spent too many years trying to con almost everyone esp PW and the scheming, conniving, plotting it takes, plus all along knowing that PW doesn't want her and there is His One always hanging over her without escape the truth must terrorise her well into her slumber... then she had plastic surgery, esp to look like His One which failed, the stress of forcing herself onto someone else and being rejected all the time, the lies, the sprogs... the stress of fighting to stay where she isn't and wasn't needed, welcome or wanted, constantly waiting for PW to throw her out....
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:34:38 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 12:17:34 am »

Sometimes we have no greater enemies in life than ourselves.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 12:21:01 am »

^ thumbsup  and to think she doesn't just come clean and LEAVE.... wtf?!!? Just go already and leave the man alone... bored3  Shocked this is taking desperation to an extreme I have never seen before. Oh, wait, I forgot about the Bogan.... yikes!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 12:24:08 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 08:33:07 am »

^Love the word Bogan, suits her down to the ground.  I am assuming His One is Jecca, which I think is why council cath keeps herself so thin, whereas with J she has always been very slim and boyish.  I still wonder about her little boy and who the bio father is.  No photos ever seen of him, other than who we think was him at the wedding.  I have no sympathy for council cath, she did not have to stalk and marry bill medd and she also does not have to stay, she just makes herself look a bigger and bigger fool hanging on in there when the world knows bill and the rf do not want her.  She is also causing her own premature ageing, she looks so old and haggard these days.  As for the jowls and fallen cheeks in the above photo, if she did have fillers, surgery or whatever done in France back in the summer well all I can say is it was a waste of money, because here we approx 3 months down the line, and her face looks worse than ever.  Her cheeks look like bags of filler hanging there and the jowls look just as bad, and you can see her natural expression is misery, because look how her mouth is downturning.  I also I still think the tatty and crumpled blue coat in no way matches her other clothes.  Amazing, because if she oops taxpayer, paid a lot of money for it all I can say is I have seen better in a charity shop for a tenner.  I have seen better dressed women at the supermarket.  And to think, the poor old taxpayers are paying for her trio of tarts to dress her and make her look good and they turn her out looking like that.  Does nobody ever have the guts to tell her what a rotten mess she looks?  Or maybe they think she looks good, who knows. 

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-the-nelson-trust-womens-centre-picture-id621063784
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 09:01:20 am »

And would somebody please take a damn suede brush to the toes of her shoes, for the love of all that is holy.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 09:57:38 am »

Startling comparison when you look at the face of the more senior woman in the picture and then Kate, Kate's actually got more jowls and sagging skin going on and looking horribly aged. While older woman is softer, smoother, and free of such deep lines.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 06:18:26 pm »

^Love the word Bogan, suits her down to the ground.  I am assuming His One is Jecca, which I think is why council cath keeps herself so thin, whereas with J she has always been very slim and boyish.  I still wonder about her little boy and who the bio father is.  No photos ever seen of him, other than who we think was him at the wedding.  I have no sympathy for council cath, she did not have to stalk and marry bill medd and she also does not have to stay, she just makes herself look a bigger and bigger fool hanging on in there when the world knows bill and the rf do not want her.  She is also causing her own premature ageing, she looks so old and haggard these days.  As for the jowls and fallen cheeks in the above photo, if she did have fillers, surgery or whatever done in France back in the summer well all I can say is it was a waste of money, because here we approx 3 months down the line, and her face looks worse than ever.  Her cheeks look like bags of filler hanging there and the jowls look just as bad, and you can see her natural expression is misery, because look how her mouth is downturning.  I also I still think the tatty and crumpled blue coat in no way matches her other clothes.  Amazing, because if she oops taxpayer, paid a lot of money for it all I can say is I have seen better in a charity shop for a tenner.  I have seen better dressed women at the supermarket.  And to think, the poor old taxpayers are paying for her trio of tarts to dress her and make her look good and they turn her out looking like that.  Does nobody ever have the guts to tell her what a rotten mess she looks?  Or maybe they think she looks good, who knows. 

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-visits-the-nelson-trust-womens-centre-picture-id621063784
No, I don't mean Jecca although she certainly has received quite a lot of mileage off being cast in that role.  thumbsdown   I truly do not understand why some people continue to insist she is when even JC and PW both have denied this lie since 2001. In fact, she claimed they had not even met. I believe that. 

As for calling her a Bogan, The Buckleburian Bimbo really is more poor white trash than anything else, isn't she?  It so happens I was referring to her sister sister from down under as well. thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 08:14:45 pm »

Are we sure Waity is even alive? She looks embalmed here. nervous
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ge25TlMxRf8/WHZuLBRA8QI/AAAAAAABB5o/zIfcLzR_WTAY3rFQ92DdpUIA-wCepQXlwCLcB/s1600/william%2Band%2Bkate%2Bstratford.jpg
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 08:42:04 pm »

Lips Sealed
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 09:07:33 pm »

You know, Kate reminds me of Anne Boleyn; after so many years of scheming and plotting, she got the ring and yet, after the wedding her looks deteriorated so badly that she ended up haggard before thirty. Kate is the same way; since the engagement, since the wedding, her looks have startlingly gone downhill and had she looks elderly for someone who is still not middle-aged.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 09:51:18 pm »

^^^

And I do wonder in all these photos how much photoshopping has been done before the photo goes to print.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 10:02:55 pm »

I cannot imagine just how horrible she must really look, if she is in fact at a point where even photo-shopping doesn't cover how haggard she has become. A ton of comments remark on it a lot more cruelly than we do and I am certain that there will be no improvement. She's looking like she's unable to keep the blessings that Fate bestowed on her. I am certain she's not handling it well. Her husband looks like he hates her, when he's not looking down on her; the worm has turned with the media; the public alternately ridicules and hates her, while many people are only frustrated with her then they focus on her. It's only to be expected that Fate would start taking her looks as well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 10:40:35 pm »

^^^^^She really does look like she's embalmed. An embalmed tranny.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 11:42:19 pm »

I cannot imagine just how horrible she must really look, if she is in fact at a point where even photo-shopping doesn't cover how haggard she has become. A ton of comments remark on it a lot more cruelly than we do and I am certain that there will be no improvement. She's looking like she's unable to keep the blessings that Fate bestowed on her. I am certain she's not handling it well. Her husband looks like he hates her, when he's not looking down on her; the worm has turned with the media; the public alternately ridicules and hates her, while many people are only frustrated with her then they focus on her. It's only to be expected that Fate would start taking her looks as well.
But Fate was utterly wrong, immoral, unjust and dishonourable to give her such goodies. It has been at the expense of how many people including PW.  A big  bignono. Fate deserves a good swift kick in the teeth for this one. Long overdue such injustices are exposed and KM and co are cruelly and immediately punished. Again, a big  bignono

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 01:31:39 am »

Fate gave Marie Antoinette vast favors and has done so and will do so again; it's when Fate runs out of patience and takes it all away.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2017, 07:37:40 pm »

tehe
Hopefully Fate has run out of patience.
Indeed she' s only 35, not very much older than me and looks like a woman in her mid 40s.
Also cosmetic surgery at such a young age ( Waity botoxes a lot) shouldn' t be that good I suppose. I mean what will you do when you' re in your 50s if you started botoxing when you' re in your early 30s  ick?
I read that cosmetic surgery must be the last attempt and must be done not before 40s
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 12:19:07 am »

People who have gotten plastic surgery seem to always look older than before, IMO. I would not recommend it unless someone got in an accident and needs something to be reconstructed.

ETA: I don't feel bad for PW at all. He chose to take her back in 2007, chose to propose in 2010 and marry her in 2011. Nobody made him do any of those things. He is the one who chose to have Kate in his life.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:21:44 am by leogirl » Logged
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 12:38:56 pm »

Her plastic surgeon must be a fan of Picasso because her face has become asymmetrical and deconstructed!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 12:41:33 pm »

^

Some of the women Picasso painted immediately came to mind!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: